A Wet Dream on Elm Street/February the 14th (genderswap horror sexiness)

Started by Crackicus, December 09, 2015, 01:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crackicus

I stumbled upon art of gender-swapped versions of Friday the 13th's Jason Voorhees and Nightmare on Elm Street's Freddy Kreuger, and now I want an RP featuring said genderswaps.

I have ideas and pictures below. Crossing them over is MORE THAN welcome. Note: NSFW.

Janice Voorhees

Many were the horny camp councilor who thought there was no harm in fooling around at Camp Crystal Lake, only to be slaughtered by the revenant Jason Voorhees. After Jason was defeated and dragged to hell, though, some of his evil continued to linger. Eventually, one young woman who fell victim to Jason's machete came back as a result of his evil magic. She didn't become a mass killer like him, however: she became an insatiably horny spectre who would chase down any young men who wandered around Camp Crystal Lake...

Francine Kreuger
Francine Kreuger was a teacher at a local high school in Springwood who would seduce her students. When news came to light of her sleeping with two seniors, an angry mob chased her out of town. Her car fell into a ravine, however, and exploded. Although she died, she now haunts the dreams of young men and women, offering them pleasure the likes of which they would never experience awake, such that they'd never want to wake up again...