what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDiamondBackJack

thick black sweat pants with a drawstring, a bright red t-shirt, gray boxer briefs, white tube socks and oval framed titanium spectacles with bi-focal lenses

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Sashira

A pair of panties made of green satin and black lace, with an attached microskirt of the same. A bronze-colored hairband on my left wrist, and my wedding & engagement rings on my left ring finger.

I usually wear at least a teddy when I'm hanging around the house, but it's been excruciatingly hot lately in Northern California.

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: Sashira on September 26, 2010, 11:28:48 PM
A pair of panties made of green satin and black lace, with an attached microskirt of the same. A bronze-colored hairband on my left wrist, and my wedding & engagement rings on my left ring finger.

I usually wear at least a teddy when I'm hanging around the house, but it's been excruciatingly hot lately in Northern California.

Don't worry dear.  We don't mind.  I just wish that Chicago weren't so cold tonight, so that my wife would follow suit.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

lenka

short denim skirt, white tight tank top, blue lacey bra matching bottoms and a new hairstyle with my Jade pendant hanging loosely over my chest.

grayfoxz

Well i gues I'm wearing my birthdaysuit :D and water around me :)

lenka

pink tiny shorts and white singlet..... PJ'ssh

grayfoxz

Quote from: lenka on September 27, 2010, 07:54:19 AM
pink tiny shorts and white singlet..... PJ'ssh

*Imagines things and drools*

Rozel

It is Monday!

I am easing myself into this week by wearing a comfortable pair of Sweats and a Tee, hardly sexy, but there is always time for that on the other days. *wink*

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Cassiopeia

Kelly green scrub top, two sizes to big -.-, olive drab green scrub pants, also two sizes too large -.-, and white ballet style sneakers.  I forgot my earrings and it's making me cranky >.>

Angzyn

The same thing I wear every Monday-Friday Pinky......my military uniform.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Azrael Annavianna

Oh wow Brain, I think its jeans and a tight black shirt.... NERF!
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Bubbles

red blouse,pink pants..blue boxers..
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Lucius Cornelius

blue boxers , blue pajama upper part.

Beguile's Mistress

A snuggy robe.  Gots sniffles.

Sashira

A black net G-string, a bronze-colored hairband holding up my ponytail, my engagement and wedding rings on my left hand.

The North California heat wave continues.

Amelita

black lace thong and black tank top.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Sashira on September 28, 2010, 12:07:57 AM
A black net G-string, a bronze-colored hairband holding up my ponytail, my engagement and wedding rings on my left hand.

The North California heat wave continues.

after picture you with black g-string and ponytail as costume , the engagement and wedding ring are not going to keep us apart from you.  ;D  >:)  :P

Miss Arha

Atta

UT sweatpants and a long sleeve tan shirt. Oh, and socks.
"It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives." -Anonymous

Azrael Annavianna

Black tee shirt and jeans, with a tissue cause I got the flu.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit with faint white pin stripe, pencil skirt, long-sleeved jacket with black enameled buttons and white-on-white silk blouse with shawl collar, sheer black stockings, black 3-inch pumps, gold earrings and bracelet, amethyst ring

Coreli

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 28, 2010, 11:18:33 AM
Black business suit with faint white pin stripe, pencil skirt, long-sleeved jacket with black enameled buttons and white-on-white silk blouse with shawl collar, sheer black stockings, black 3-inch pumps, gold earrings and bracelet, amethyst ring

Sexy, as always.

Bubbles

blue top,deep-blue boxers,white pants and purple slippers..~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Autumn52

Big tee shirt and shorts

shorts are pink and the shirt is darker pink. (looks pretty sloppy really) no makeup hair in ponytail.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

CrimsonxKisses

A pair of cutoff sweatpants and a pink and white striped, short sleeve blouse. Today's been a day full of running around!