Shadow of Neonopolis: Tales from a destroyed city.

Started by Urbanzorro, March 22, 2010, 04:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geeklet

Any chance there could be something along the lines of an Independent? Not a follower, but not really a leader either?

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Ok, everyone the OOC Thread is up now. I'd like to ask everyone who is still interested in playing (even if you havn't yet created your character) to please make a post on there so that I can tally up who's in and who's out. Also please stand by for updates on the OOC Thread with details for the game which should be starting once the last faction is up and I've done.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Crovonovin

I should make mention of the fact that District 4 (the Black District) has the "Mainland" portion up for grabs by anyone who wants to play as the leader of a Refugee Camp, or just a member of it.  It's still technically within the territory of The Brothers Black, but they allowed the former residents of the Island to set up shop there.  They also send over supplies several times a day.  Whether another Leader attempts to try and absorb this camp into their own group, who can say.

Pretty in Pink

Okay.  Sorry it took me so long, folks.

Leader

Name: Genrik Erikson

Looks: (Picture/drawing/ect preferred)

Short Bio: (at least a paragraph explaining who they were before the event and how they got into power after)

Their Group’s Name: The Einherjar

Group’s Description: Every one of the members of the Einherjar are former military special ops, and each of them has training in special areas, areas that are extremely useful for what Genrik is planning.  There are four main members aside from Genrik himself, all of whom were on the same team in the Marine Corp's Task Force Delta.  At this point, Genrik is tired of the fighting, and just wants the garbage to stop, and in the interest of such, has taken a defensive position in his section of the mainland, including using a beached aircraft carrier as the main housing for his group.

Genrik is the team leader, obviously.  His callsign is Maverick.
Tyler is the demolitions expert.  His nickname, and the callsign he is known by during ops in the city, is Boomer.
Trina is the comms expert.  Fittingly, her callsign is Voice.
Michael is the sniper.  He has the largest ego of the entire group, even down to his callsign, God.
Jessica is the medic.  She has no callsign, and when she's needed, it's just Jess.

Weapons: Military grade weaponry on the Valkyries, as the five leaders are called, and everyday sidearms and shotguns, what was salvageable after the incident, for the others.

Six choppers have been salvaged from inside the carrier, still in working order, and the scraps and parts from another dozen are being pieced together into two more.

Also salvaged from inside the carrier is a single Harrier Transport, a VTOL plane.  It hardly works, but not because of being damaged or anything.  It doesn't work because there's hardly any fuel available for it.

A few Coast Guard and Police Patrol boats, for use in keeping an eye on potential threats from the water.

Aside from this, they've managed to salvage various construction and demolition equipment from the section of the city they have taken as their own, as well as several motorcycles that are used for quick out quick back runs into the no man's land.

Numbers: Aside from the five main leaders, there are anywhere from 30 to 40 other members in Genrik's section of the city, depending on the time of day.  The total numbers on the Einherjar are roughly 45 combat ready members, and another 15 or so that are children or unable to fight due to repercussions from the incident.

Preferred territory: Red of course.  Please note that all but the smallest bridge into this section of the city has been destroyed, so there is only one way in and one way out of the bulk of that section.

Player preferences: Uhm....  INTO: Anything, really.  NOT INTO: No mutilation, burning, anything like that that messes with the physical appearance.  Nope, nuh-uh.

Additional Note: I'm in the process of finding pictures for all the stuff, I'll have them up as soon as I can get them.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Urbanzorro

Alright, I've posted up the rules/particulars on the OOC thread, I'd like for everyone to please read them, there is some important stuff in there. Also I'd like to mention the fact that though we are close to starting,  the game is still open for anyone interested in playing a follower character, provided that you can get your character up before the final side is finished. Once the final side is finished the game will be closed for a bit untill things get rolling. Once things are rolling smoothly I'll re-open it for followers again :)

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Bayushi

Follower

Name: Takeda Yuriko

Looks:

Short Bio:
Immigrants to Neonopolis from what was once left of the greater Seattle metropolitan area, the Takedas found life difficult in Neonopolis with a pregnant wife and unemployed husband. However, Takeda Hiro made their life comfortable, if not luxurious, working as a doctor in a prestigious upper-city hospital.

Their first and only child, Yuriko, was homeschooled by Mrs Takeda until she was old enough to attend the university at the hospital where her father worked. Starting as a Nurse at age 16, little Yuriko moved on to become a full time doctor by the age of 25, yet always saw herself as a hardworking nurse as opposed to a not-so hardworking doctor.

When the blast rocked the city, Yuriko was trapped inside the hospital, which collapsed into some of the city's lower levels. Gathering medical supplies and food, little Yuriko shouldered a heavy bag of these supplies and crawled out a broken window into an abandoned 'street' in the underworld of Neonopolis, trying to find her way 'home' in the bizarrely twisted and destroyed landscape.

She knew her father had perished in the blast, but did not know if her mother had survived, hence her desire to 'go home'.

Player preferences: I am interested in F/F, Bondage, NC. Not into M/M. M/F is provisional, preferred for purposes of NC scenes only.

Crovonovin

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Crovonovin

The Island and Refugee Camp are now up.

Still a work in progress, but any characters who want to take up roles in the Refugee Camp (or otherwise scout out the Island from afar) may do so.

As for The Host, I will have posts up involving their "formal introduction" later on, but for now feel free to have the other Leaders speculate as to the identity of those who have taken over the Island District.  As of this point, no one knows their names or even what they look like.  Just that some "unknown group" swiftly and completely took over the Island and that they're giving supplies freely to refugees.