[Interest check] Phoenix Wright, The World Ends with You (MUL)

Started by MHaji, March 31, 2009, 04:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MHaji

[size=8]Two RPs[/size]
(only one of which I have time to run)

---

Something erotic, something exotic,
  Something for everyone in Maru Haji's thread!
Some business-suited, some convoluted,
  Something for everyone in Maru Haji's thread!
    Bring on the schemes, bring on the plots,
    Bring on the fops in frilly cravats!
Scenes most appalling, tempters enthralling,
  (DMing might go to his head.)
Step right up and join in
  Maru Haji's thread!

-----

Option 1:
Phoenix Wright: Courting Danger

Phoenix Wright had faced gangsters, thugs, and the world's deadliest assassin, but his most dangerous case of all was kept out of the public eye for years. The trail of clues that began in the laboratory of an absent-minded professor led all the way to the inner circle of the sinister Cadaverini family.

To make matters even worse, someone with a twisted agenda had acquired a powerful, aerosolized aphrodisiac... and the investigators were the guinea pigs. That said, on the bright side, someone with a twisted agenda had acquired a powerful, aerosolized aphrodisiac... and the investigators were the guinea pigs.

Genre: Mystery, comedy, puzzle-heavy, adult RP
Rating: Multiple. Possible M/M and M/F. Probably vanilla, but the Cadaverinis might introduce an NC element.
Players needed: 2 - 6. (Key witnesses will be played by the DM)
Timeframe: Soon after the end of the third game.
Knowledge of at least one of the games is preferable.

Possible PC roles: I'd like a Phoenix and at least one Prosecutor. Any other roles that would be reasonably consistent with the setup are allowed, with the exceptions of the ones I intend to play myself. (The Judge, for example). In particular, an Ema Skye would be nice, as she's going to be a witness.

I'll be playing most of the other witnesses, in order to maintain the mystery.

Length: Medium to long. Two investigation segments and two trial segments; during trial segments, side-threads will run for those not in the courtroom.

System: Freeform, with heavy GM control of clues and plot thread.

----

Option 2:
San Francisco Ends with You

You have seven days...

You awaken at the intersection of Mission and Van Ness, and you're missing something - whatever it was that you valued the most. But there's no time to mourn, not with psychedelic graffiti-creatures trying to tear you apart, not with roving pairs of black-winged Reapers trying to feed you to them.

You've just been inducted into the Reaper's Game, San Francisco edition, and you've got only one hope:

Trust your partner. Erase the Noise. Win the Game.

Genre: Urban action-fantasy, adult RP.
Rating: Mul, depending on how the Reapers are handled.
Players needed: 2 - 6. Syncing with your partner will require sex RP, so I suggest that people sign up in pairs.
Timeframe: Modern day, alternate universe.
No knowledge of The World Ends with You required, but the RP may contain spoilers.

Possible PC Roles: Player characters should be:

* Of the age of consent.
* Human.
* Attached to at least one thing, idea, or relationship that they value deeply, which will be taken as an Entry Fee. If they value another person, either they will lose all memories of that person, or that person will lose all memories of them.
* Further details will be settled on sign-up.

PC death risk: Moderate. Characters may get Erased. If so, you're welcome to write another character and have them join in the original's place.
Length: Medium; seven in-game days.
System: Homebrew, for now.

-----

So, if you're interested, pick your poison!
Ons and offs, in song form.

-

AUCUUCUACGAACGUGAAGCUGACACUCAUAUUAGUCCCAUGAUGGAA

Shayde

Sorry all. Shayde's been caught out by his significant other. Post removed.

MHaji

If we get a Maya, or you want to play Maya, it'd be straightforward to arrange possession scenes. Otherwise, the timeline kind of precludes that.

-

MHaji

Sweet! I don't want to set up sign-ups until we have a possible Phoenix, though...

-