Risa's Roleplay Search [f/f, some m/f updated 11/10/09]

Started by Risa, January 26, 2009, 10:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Risa

Quote from: seeker619 on March 17, 2009, 10:10:02 AM
Hi Risa

I am interested in 2 of your role play ideas.  One would be the kidnapping scenario, and the other the teacher vs the student.  Please email or pm me with any details I may need if you are interested

BTW

I am new and I would like to try different things.  However quite a few terms you had used, I am unfamiliar with.  Could you please define for me the following

Azumaga Doioh

Shoujo-ai

Yaoi

Yuri

Thanks for your time.  Take care and hope to hear from you.

Please PM me, it makes it easier for me to keep track of things. Thank you.

Risa

Quote from: sparklingangel on March 17, 2009, 10:19:27 AM
Hi Risa...I would love to take part in your roleplay!

I believe that unapproved members cannot take part in games, if I'm not mistaken.

DizzyP

I'd love to do some L world stuff with you.  While I don't really play any Cannon Characters I do have a Skater who would fit in perfect in that universe. 

http://dizzyp-roleplaying.webs.com/realwomen.htm#dizzy"] Link to my skater.[/url]  Sorry if the Bio is a bit long, Ive had her for the longest time and I tend to just add as the character develops.

erin 27f

Hello

I would be very interested in a 'Harry Potter' scenario and would take any role you would want. Let me know!

Risa

Looking for games again. Added some stuff, opened some plots again.

Risa

GnothiSeauton

"Dorm Mates", "Save Me From My Pain", and "Sister, Sister" sound very interesting!  I'd love to talk a little more and maybe set something up if they're still open/you're still looking.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Risa

Saku

*pokes Risa about PMing her back again about that HP game*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

ready4roleplay

Hello, everyone! It's time for your cute, cuddly, girl-loving girl to start looking for some roleplays! I would hope that you understand something...I'm not too creative right away. I can't think up plots right then and there. It takes me a bit of time sometimes. Usually I would just like to start off with an initial idea, and let the plot take care of itself while we work with it. So, let's get down to the nitty-gritty, shall we?

Dorm Mates [f/f]
A girl who has just moved into town is now forced to room with another girl, nearly her complete opposite in every way, and gay to boot. Instead of just ignoring her, she figures that she just might try to get along with her.

That can be 'arranged' [f/f]
Two girls meet and fall in love. That's the usual story, isn't it? Things seem to be going just as planned, until their single parents meet and decide to marry.

Hello Risa, I would really love to play one of these roles with you... feel free to message me if you like, my contacts are in my on's/off's

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

whlack

Hey, Im interested in a few of your plots, I realize I'm male, but if you're fine with cross gender, I believe I'm quite good at playing a female. I interested in your "Standing Ovation" plot, and also in the HermionexLuna, HermionexGinny, LunaxGinny pairings. If you're interested let me know =).

Princess

I've never done any f/f before, but I like some of your ideas, I am bisexual, and I'm always open to trying something new.

For Bonding, were you interested in playing the vampire (or werewolf) or the human? I've been really wanting to play a seductive lesbian vampire character for a while now - Carmilla is one of my favorite gothic horror stories, so I'm very interested in the idea of vampire f/f.

I also like the idea of popular girl/unpopular girl, and would be happy playing either. Standing Ovation also appeals to me because I like girls who are rivals or opposites getting to know eachother.

Please let me know if you're interested!

brede4me

Hi Risa,
Interested in:
Nabbed?! [m/f] [new]
A simple kidnapping plot. A man sees a teenage girl walking down the street from school and captures her, and uses her for his own pleasure. This could go many different ways, if we talk about it beforehand.
Want to talk about it?