Player searching for a GM.

Started by Fragile Dreams, November 09, 2008, 05:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fragile Dreams

Basicaly i'm looking for someone to bring me into the rp system of elliquiy. Preferably into the dice system since i already know about freeform. I would like from the GM, to create a small session so i can be socialized with the whole rp thing here in Elliquiy. I dont mind what kind of RP it will be as long it would be mostly teaching for me. Thank you.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

HairyHeretic

Have you played any system games before? From your post I'm guessing not. There's quite a lot of system games out there, in varying degrees of complexity. You might want to narrow down the options a little there. Maybe a particular genre, or level of complexity.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Fragile Dreams

I've played systems before but not online. I'm an old pen and paper player as well and GM. The thing is i want to know how to play system games in here as well.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

HairyHeretic

Pretty much the same way, just a lot slower :)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Fragile Dreams

So you mean i can start undusting my old stories? Because i have a lot. From classic DnD to future robo anime.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

HairyHeretic

If you mean scenarios, sure. Post a thread up in the players wanted with your systems and plots, and see who bites. If you have a look at my City of Lies game you should get an idea of how things can play out for a system game.

Cattle die, kinsmen die