Modern Dom/sub ideas (M for f)

Started by jacobjon, March 21, 2016, 10:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobjon

1. Creature of Desire

Your character is an up and coming executive in a real estate business, the youngest person to ever hold the position. Her company is working on securing the rights to enough property to build a convention center, but one of the current land owners is holding out. Mr. Nolan, the owner of a little business called Nolan Innovations, has turned away every representative her company has sent, no matter how generous the offer. Your character is convinced that securing his land would be the key to her next big promotion.

She manages to get a personal appointment with Mr. Nolan, but her research into the man and the company uncover little. Nolan is quite wealthy, but his company doesn't seem to do anything. She comes into the meeting with a lot of questions, but all of them are forgotten when she looks into his eyes. The moment he looks at her, she feels a remarkably powerful urge to do as he asks. The idea of displeasing him is almost unthinkable.

Mr. Nolan, it turns out, is not human. While he looks like a young man, he is a creature of desire, capable of pushing overwhelming feelings of desire and submission onto a target. It doesn't take long before the body learns to crave these feelings, longing to see him again after he is gone. Mr. Nolan is taken with the young executive, and decides the two of them should have regular appointments.

This would be the start of a powerful dom/sub relationship between the two. The executive would need to see her once a day, in order to help manage her cravings. In return for those appointments, he would expect a little more control. I would like a big part of this one to be secrecy. She doesn't want anyone to know about her situation, but he takes pleasure in risking discovery. For example, they might meet at her office for lunch, and he might leave her bound and gagged at her desk while he runs an errand, leaving her at risk of being discovered while he's away.

2. Hacking the Wrong Computer

Gregory Steel is set to be the next President of the United States. The election is still a few months away, but unless something changes, it is difficult to imagine him losing. Your character is an exceptionally skilled young hacker, though perhaps someone who simply does it for fun. Her skills attract the attention of an organization that offers her a huge payout if she can hack into Steel's personal files and uncover dirt on him. The money is too good to refuse.

With a lot of effort, she breaks into Steel's servers. She expects to find an illegitimate son or some common politician problem, but what she finds is much darker. Steel is as corrupt as they come. He has powerful connections to organized crime and has contracted assassins on multiple occasions.

When she tries to turn all this over to her employer, the people who hired her attack her. She is bound, gagged, and taken to an empty little spot in the woods, where Gregory Steel and his stepson Nathan are waiting. As it turns out, she was hired for two purposes. The first was to test Steel's digital security and identify weaknesses. The second was to test Nathan. Nathan has been in the family since he was 16, but now he is 23 and Steel still doesn't trust him. The young man's hands are clean, and there is nothing stopping him from reporting what he knows. The hacker is his test. Either he kills her, or Steel's people will kill them both.

Nathan is desperate to find a way out of this mess. He isn't a killer, and has no desire to become one. When he looks into the hacker's eyes, he feels a connection to her that he can't explain. He pleads with Gregory to spare her, insisting that the better test would be to keep her in the compound as Nathan's slave. Being part of the kidnapping and enslavement would still get Nathan's hands dirty, and it would give him a chance to prove day after day that he is strong enough to bear the family name. Gregory reluctantly agrees, but he makes it clear that she cannot leave the compound, and that his people will be watching. If things don't look right, both parties will be in trouble.

As soon as they are alone, Nathan explains to the hacker that he's on her side. They are both prisoners here in a way, but the only way for her to survive now is to put on a submissive show for the others.

I would like to see this develop into a romantic dom/sub situation. Over time, they might develop genuine feelings for one another, and she might come to enjoy submitting to Nathan. As the election gets closer, they might start to consider ways for the two of them to escape the compound and run away together.
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman

Nevaeh

You have lovely idea, perhaps sometimes we could chat and see if we could work something out. 

Until then....

~N~
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.