A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoshana

Nate was all too familiar with hot-tempered wolves. He knew he was flirting with getting his throat ripped out.

"I thought we should talk. You left me standing there with an injured vamp. And I--look, I reacted badly to what you said. And, anyway, we were supposed to be friends, right?"

He held his breath after he spoke. If Kiryu really wanted to rip his throat out, Nate's one Krav Maga lesson wasn't going to stop him.
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Edhel Tari

Eva and Lyk entered the room holding hands.   Walking towards the seat that Lyk still sat in from the first day, she glanced about and saw the man who had spoken to her the day before.  Stopping suddenly, she said,  "Bahadir, I'm surprised to see you in class."  She smiled.  "Were you able to find the Administrative office?"  She moved towards him, Lyks hand still in hers.  "I hope you aren't disappointed with class today, yesterday our teacher never arrived.   Hopefully, that won't be the case today.  Well, I hope you enjoy it."  With one last smile, she walked with Lyk over to his usual place and sat down with him.  Soon their heads were together talking softly between them.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

“Yes.Are you getting to a point?"he said slightly irritated.

Gideon

After seeing the man from the day before in the class the hair on the back of Lyk's neck stood up but if Eva trusted him Lyk would have to learn to as well. But that didn't mean he could mess with the old vampire and a thought came to his head he kissed Eva right there in the class room. after the kiss he said to Eva "I'm still not sure if I trust him or not but I'll try to, for you."

Shoshana

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 01, 2010, 09:49:47 PM
“Yes.Are you getting to a point?"he said slightly irritated.

Nate swallowed again, forcing himself to keep his temper in check. No point in a human getting angry with a wolf--the human, excepting maybe their combat instructor--was always going to lose a fight.

"There are a couple points," Nate said. "One--you seem to have gotten into a fight with a vamp yesterday. Are you ok? If not, is there anything I can do?"

He paused to take a deep breath. "Two--I'm hoping we're still friends. Or was it too much to expect that a wolf  genuinely wanted a friendship with a lowly human?"

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

He just smirked and closed the door.Rustling was heard and he came back out dressed in his nornal school clothes.His machete still hung at his side.He put a arm around Nate in a brotherly way.“Nah its fine.Cmon we got class."

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal thought on the choice as Alex took his hand in hers. "Let's head to the cafe. I doubt anyone is there anyways." he said with a nod. He wasn't sure if she was going to feed from him or the blood in the bag but he wouldn't care, for either way at least she was fed.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

LimitlessNikkie

I nodded and smiled the noise from my room making me hasitate a moment but I let it go. I'll deal with it later I though with a sigh heading for the Cafe. Smiling I lead the two of us to the couch in the corner where we always seemed to end up. Grabbing a glass I opened the baggy Kiyru gave my and poured it in. I hated that part it always came out thick and smelled old but it was still blood and the smell of it made me realize how long it'd acually been since feeding on Rogal yesterday. Taking a sip I leaned back and relaxed.

Shoshana

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 01, 2010, 09:59:34 PM
He just smirked and closed the door.Rustling was heard and he came back out dressed in his nornal school clothes.His machete still hung at his side.He put a arm around Nate in a brotherly way.“Nah its fine.Cmon we got class."

Nate let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks, man. And just so you know, I have no idea what's going on with Samantha. I thought I was to serve her,  or maybe that was just wishful thinking, but--well, I haven't seen her since class yesterday."

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

He just let go and kept walking.“You just gotta do what you gotta do.Find her if you need to.Just get it dont."e said back with a smile.“I already made that mistake.Maybe twice.So just go do what you think is right."

Shoshana

Nate thought that over. "Yeah. I'll try to talk with her before or after class."

~Bruce Springsteen

Kaiser Maverick

Shoshana

~Bruce Springsteen

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal silently followed Alex into the cafe and sat down next to her on the couch she led them to. Rogal noticed how nice the couch was , sitting deeper into it as he lost himself slightly in its softness, while he watched Alex open the bag of blood and poured it into a glass and then sipped a little from it. The sight of the blood brought up some memories he had tried to bury, painful memories of things Adolphus had him do while he was in his service, and he shivered a little but smiled. "How's the blood?" he asked.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Edhel Tari

Eva smiled when Lyk kissed her.  "You just couldn't resist kissing me here and right now, could you?"  She giggled, squeezing his hand tighter.  Then she address his distrust of Bahadir, "No one says you must trust him, love.   Trust your instincts, not mine.   We will see eventually."  Reaching up, her hand stoked his cheek. 
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"I couldn't help myself any longer Eva it took all I had not to kiss you several times on the way here. Well my instincts have been thrown thru a loop lately but I'm still unsure about him. I don't think he's going to be too much trouble though.

Edhel Tari

Eva chuckled at his confession.  "I wouldn't have minded."  She said softly.  Then she asked curiously, "Do you think I'll ever see you in your wolf form?
(Shakespeare)

TheWhiteEmperor

[OOC || Oh... Kay... What the holy mother- Ahem! I am so lost, apparently I wasn't in class..? I would prefer that I not "miss another class", because I don't miss class.]
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Gideon

Quote from: Edhel Tari on July 01, 2010, 11:01:29 PM
Eva chuckled at his confession.  "I wouldn't have minded."  She said softly.  Then she asked curiously, "Do you think I'll ever see you in your wolf form?
"Haha I'll remember that. If you want to see me in my wolf form all you have to do is ask. If you want I'll show it to you in our room during lunch. I'm not sure it'd be a wise idea to change to my Lycan form here."

Edhel Tari

"No..no..no..."  She cracked up at the idea of a wolf in class.  "...changing anywhere in public right now would NOT be wise.   But, alright.  We can wait until we get into our dorm.  It should be interesting."   Then another question popped into her head..."Just because you are a wolf, you won't forget who I am, will you?"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Huh oh no I'm still a hundred percent me except part wolf haha. I told you you have nothing to worry about I'll never go crazy, promise."

Edhel Tari

"Then I can't wait."  This would be interesting.  A wolf and a vampire completely calm with each other.  "You know, Lyk, I think we defy reason."  She said looking over at him.   "If it were six months ago, before the school opened to Lycans, how would you have looked at two people like us?"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Quote from: Edhel Tari on July 01, 2010, 11:16:17 PM
"Then I can't wait."  This would be interesting.  A wolf and a vampire completely calm with each other.  "You know, Lyk, I think we defy reason."  She said looking over at him.   "If it were six months ago, before the school opened to Lycans, how would you have looked at two people like us?"
"Yeah we sure do haha. I don't know how I would've looked at two people like us. Honestly until I started to fall for you I'd never thought of a vampire and a lycan being like this."

Edhel Tari

Eva looked towards the front of the room and sighed.  "I hope we don't regret this Lyk.   If this school doesn't work, I hate to think what could happen to us."   Eva was following her heart, but even so, the thought that they were creating such a taboo was unsettling back in her mind.  What would they do to them both if .......  she didn't want to think about it.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk put his hands on her shoulders "Look Eva I'm positive we'll never regret this no matter what. They'll never harm you don't worry about that I'll never let them ok?" Lyk had been wondering the ssame thing what would they do to him even if the school was a success but he pushed to the back of his mind in the end what did it really matter? Who cared what they thought all he knew was he wanted to be with Eva and he;d do anything to see nothing happened to her.