Our Colorful Neighborhood - LGBT+/GSRM Sandbox (Accepting 3 M/FtM)

Started by Lyron, June 18, 2015, 06:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaverickKane

Quote from: Haru329 on June 24, 2015, 11:41:33 AM
I know very little about fashion. :P At least when it comes to everything outside of work.

Chrystal's earlier comment has gotten me thinking about queer gangs all morning. Now I want to see an RP of this.

MaverickKane - Diego looks good! I already told you that though.

Thanks.

Chrystal

Well, from my experience of gay women, most of them (tho not all) have little to no dress sense - me included! I tend to wear whatever is comfortable.

Yeah, Reaps, could be entertaining when the landlady comes to collect the rent, if she lives in the commons... *snigger*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on June 24, 2015, 04:30:28 PM
Well, from my experience of gay women, most of them (tho not all) have little to no dress sense - me included! I tend to wear whatever is comfortable.

Yeah, Reaps, could be entertaining when the landlady comes to collect the rent, if she lives in the commons... *snigger*

I've seen a lot of the same. I dunno, maybe it's because women often tend to be a bit more fashionable? So basically polar opposite of the stereotypical gay man?

Hmm... Yeah that could certainly be an interesting occasion... I plan on having her be quirky overall though, so there shouldn't be lacking of fun things to play around with, I'm already planning ahead a few things that should make for some rather hilarious encounters ^^
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Nico

And I think that I am finally done with tinkering around with my character sheet. ~laughs~

Edit: I just might change the pictures. I found someone I like even better as faceclaim. Changed the pictures for my character. Just suits my mental image way better.

Lyron

Perfect timing! 'Cause this was the evening that the Character and OOC threads were gonna go up.

Unless any of you plan on making any drastic changes to your CS, you may go ahead and post them to the thread.

These links will also be available in the first post of this thread (as well as the first post of every other thread).

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

MaverickKane

I'm probably going to tweak some likes dislikes and maybe add some pictures (Like a car or what have you) but nothing drastic

Lyron

Yeah, if that's all you want to do, you're welcome to put his character sheet up. It's up to you. :-)

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Nico

Quote from: Haru329 on June 25, 2015, 05:51:25 PM
Perfect timing! 'Cause this was the evening that the Character and OOC threads were gonna go up.

Unless any of you plan on making any drastic changes to your CS, you may go ahead and post them to the thread.

These links will also be available in the first post of this thread (as well as the first post of every other thread).
Awesome!

I'm pretty set with my character. The only changes I'll probably do, is add contacts/friends/etc. if it becomes necessary, or maybe a picture or three but, other than this, I am rather happy with how it turned out. :-)

Lyron

The roleplay has now been open. Links to all of the threads are in the first post of this thread (as well as every other thread).

Others are more than welcome to join in on the fun! :-)

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Lynnette

Quote from: Haru329 on June 27, 2015, 01:52:02 PM
The roleplay has now been open. Links to all of the threads are in the first post of this thread (as well as every other thread).

Guess I'd better finish up my sheet then ^^

On other news, congratulations America for entering the 21st century ^^

EDIT: There we go, got my edits done ^^
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Chrystal

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 27, 2015, 04:08:23 PM

Ha ha! yes indeed. Welcome to the Present!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Lyron

Yes, we're a little on the slow side. It's from all the inbreeding. :P But better late than never!

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 27, 2015, 04:08:23 PM

EDIT: There we go, got my edits done ^^
Looks good! Go ahead and put her up in the Characters thread. :-)

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

GaGa88

Quote from: Haru329 on June 27, 2015, 05:04:19 PM
Yes, we're a little on the slow side. It's from all the inbreeding. :P But better late than never!
Looks good! Go ahead and put her up in the Characters thread. :-)

We do seem to be slower to accept things that should have been accepted already, but I'm glad we decided to get with the program. I don't know abpout any other states, but Texas' Governor signed a bill yesterday that states that if priests/reverends, justices of the peace are unsettled or morally against same sex marriage, that they don't have to marry them. Sometimes, I hate living in Texas but it's great aside from the bigots.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Lyron

Yeahhh, I had the opportunity to move to Texas and chose not to for that very reason. XD Ohio's already republican enough. :P

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Elf

I will get my first post up in the morning. Gotta work tonight.

Lyron

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Nico

Quote from: Haru329 on June 27, 2015, 01:52:02 PM

Yes, join us! ;D

Elf

Lyron

Indeed! Plus, our group has cake, coffee, and sunshine! How many others can say the same? XD

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Chrystal

Nico

Quote from: Haru329 on June 28, 2015, 10:08:11 AM
Indeed! Plus, our group has cake, coffee, and sunshine! How many others can say the same? XD
The coffee alone makes it so worth it! ;D

Nim

I was told by a good friend that you needed a couple of female characters to be added to the story.  I am interested but as I think of my characters I need to know what kind of jobs need to be filled or if there is room for a new business in the game.  Also what sexuality is needed for these female characters.  I'm comfortable playing, Straight, lesbian or bi.  doesn't matter to me. 

Although I did see that my dear old friend Nic is in them game... might need to make a character for him to play with as well if its needed.  Nic is one of the few people I know that I'll play a male character for. 

Will be waiting to see whats needed as I consider characters for the game.

Thx.  ~Nim~

Nico

Why would you need a male character to write with me? ~is confused~

Nim

Good question.  I don't really need a male character to write with you.  But if I remember correctly for physical relationships you only write m/m.  I was only saying you are one of the few I know of who I would write m/m with. 

Nico

Quote from: Nim on June 29, 2015, 11:41:32 PM
Good question.  I don't really need a male character to write with you.  But if I remember correctly for physical relationships you only write m/m.  I was only saying you are one of the few I know of who I would write m/m with.
Exactly. Yep, I only would write m/m erotica in detail, but everything else... I really couldn't care less. :-)