How do you start your day..?

Started by DarkShadow, February 14, 2013, 02:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrchidofDarkness

I start my day with a walk followed up with a shower and light bowl of fruit and start my day with checking emails
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Snickerz

* cup of coffee
* breakfast
* shower
* check my email
* second cup of coffee
* get dressed
* brush teeth, hair, ect.

Dovel

Today began with a cup of coffee and a post to a RP.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Rhedyn

Usually by pressing snooze on the alarm clock until I absolutely have to get up... except on Saturdays, when I don't have to set the alarm ;)

Then it's time for coffee and pushing the kidlets to get ready for the school run. Then and only then do I get to come home and have breakfast.

KitsuneKisses

I start most of my days around 10am. I lay in bed for about 30 or so minutes checking all my internet stuff from my phone: looking at different social sites like facebook and FL, reading emails, checking on things going on it a local gaming group I help run in my city. Stuff like that. I then get up and turn on the TV in my bedroom -I don't really put anything on oddly enough- then I go take a shower. Not a real shower, just kinda let the water hit me in the face kinda thing while I put my mind back together. I then go turn on netflixs and get ready for the day. Kinda wounder aimlessly around the house a little bit. Talk to my roommates a little while. Poke around the kitchen for something to eat.

Then slowly make my way back to my room to lay back in bed and watch one episode of something before finally getting the day started. 

MiraMirror

I'll wake up around 7 or 8 AM, stretch, stay in bed for a good 5-10 minutes while the dogs put their heads on me to continue napping.
Once I finally wake up, I take the dogs out, feed them, toilet, turn on the computer and browse the forums, starting my music playlist soon thereafter.
If I'm off, I'll play with friends around 3 or so. If I have work, I need to get out the house at 2:50 or so, get home around 10:30, and by that time, it's usually time to play Pathfinder. =P I'll usually get to sleep around 3 or 4 AM. (Showering happens whenever it happens between those times.)
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Blythe

I start my day with a yawn that sounds more like a small roar.

I then idle for about thirty minutes with some soda and then meander to my computer. Breakfast usually doesn't happen, because usually eating too early when I wake up results in a stomach ache. Cue taking a bath and finding whatever clothing that works for that day. When I'm more awake, I take a small walk outside to stretch out.

......then the videogames start. >_>

Zuleika

Normally I would  take a shower first thing
Afterwards make breakfast and hot chocolate or drink juice while being on my tablet or watching TV.
And then after eating brush my teeth, do my hair, make up and whatnot.
Some mornings I would exercise first before getting cleaned up.

Vill

I roll outta me rack and find the closest clothes suitable for working the deck of me vessel possible. I hide me hangover while I find ways to better her, me vessel, and I crack wise with me deck hands until we get underway.

^None of the above be RP, that do be the way me mornings unfold. Aye, I love me life.

Kitsunetsuki

1: Most days start with one to two alarms...(I have about 6 set up on my phone & rotate when I'd like to get up depending on the day)
2: Light yoga in the AM, then meditation (yes, seriously), then a shower
3: A smoothie (on occasion a breakfast taco when I get up late...the taco truck at work is quite good)
4: and then off to wherever I need to be that day!

(if it's a day off work, I just stay in bed as long as I can stand it, then go to step 2...hehe)
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Emma20

I start the day with working out before hitting the shower, dress and eat breakfast before im
Out the door.

Autumn52

Wake up at 5:30am, no alarm needed. First thing is take 2 pain pills next make myself a cup of coffee.

Then after I can move properly I feed my dog and make my brother his lunch for the day. Next is a walk
for Bella.

Next I keep the coffee coming until I finally am able to get to the chores for the day.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Marchoisas

I do a litle stretching session, then take a cold shower, folowed by a light breakfast.
Danger only makes things more fun!

Reached my limit of active RPs, so... efective now, I'm no longer available for more RPs until further update. Sorry peeps!

Toth

I put on my clothes, brush my teeth, grab a Pepsi en route to work, drown it in the parking lot, then grab a free coffee from the cafeteria to keep me going for a few hours.  I never truly wake up, I don't think.
“Just because I face a defeat does not mean I am defeated.”
PoetryRP Requests New Idea Added 11/29/14!LOAs Updated 11/14/14
Derelict Planet (story)

experimentally

I flip through my messages to get my brain ticking... then I take the dog out for walk/jog. Clean myself when I get back, breakfast, feed the animals, get dressed, pack work things, leave! And hopefully all done before 9am.

Koyume

Under normal circumstances, I make coffee, do some stretches, alternate between running in place and doing jumping jacks to try and wake my body up, then drink coffee and do miscellaneous things on my computer until its time to do whatever I'm supposed to be doing that day.

WindWhisperer

Clicking on the laptop beside the bed to be checking email.
Yes, boring but its what is my need.

WindWhisperer

Today was coffee and then  catching the news

Elysian Radiance

Roll out of bed, take something for pain with breakfast, start work (on work days). Otherwise, flop on the couch with my laptop or Kindle to check Facebook, email, E, etc.

Gods I wish I liked the taste of coffee; the caffeine boost would be fantastic.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Rolo

For the past month I have been hitting the gym before work...Getting back into the swing of things and it feels great.  Thank you motivation!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

impishcharm

I usually hit the snooze button a million times and then shuffle in a zombie-like fashion to the shower.

You know you hypnotize me, always

LuvNLust

It's the darker side of lust, It's the other side of us, It's the thing in you that feeds, The animal in me -Motley Crue

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=213286.0

Amazee

I get up and brush my teeth and do laundry

KatKwik

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Rio

I try to read something light to get my mind juices flowing, I actually wake up earlier for that. Once the brain starts working I'll probably try to tidy things up from last night, dinner plates and stuff. Then I'll get some breakfast (no coffee) and realize it's getting late. After that I'll probably be rushing out to the shower and getting dressed. Hopefully I'll make it in a reasonable place to wherever I was supposed to get.