The Accursed Bloods (Were-creature RP Thread) - See OOC thread to join!

Started by SxyCowgirl, March 17, 2013, 05:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mist

Jack took a moment to take half form.  The events unfolding around him in what seemed like fast forward.  Meryl hadn't moved in what seemed like hours and he worried that the drugs had taken more hold than they had originally thought.  His clay skin being malleable, he shaped it just enough to appear as though he were wearing a drab grey suit.  He gently picked up the harpy after snagging his tools and belt and kept pace with the group, keeping his ears open and his mouth shut.

The two canine creatures were still a mystery to him.  The werewolf being a bit overwhelming in his mind, he was still unsure what to think of him as he had such a different demeanor in his human form.  The girl was also a complete mystery to Jack.  He could tell she wasn't the same as the werewolf but still unsure of what she was.   He listened intently as he carried Meryl behind them before finally speaking up.

"Val, if we are headed out of town, I need to stop at the hotel and snag a new set of clothes.  This look isn't gonna be a permanent thing and I'd much rather be in human form with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt."
O/O

LynxKitten

Namyria followed the demon quietly. Every so often she would glance at the wolfman and this half-golem carrying a bird girl. Variation was obviously no problem here with this group. The fur on her tail bristled and rose to a dominating position as she eyed the delinquents they passed. "Yes, Mother Russia," she spat, "the best place in the world for an orphan girl to work hard labor." It was obvious that the hell-hound had bitter thoughts about her home land. Then, when the golem spoke, she looked from him to Valoren and back, wondering what he would say. Namyria still didn't really know why in the world she had agreed to follow this lot; although, after seeing the battle before, she was beginning to think that staying with a group like this might serve to her advantage.

"I have clothes that will fit you, stone-man," she muttered and held up her bag after slinging it from her shoulder. She had always found it convenient to carry more than one outfit for other genders as well. You never know what might be needed. She held the bag out to him and held her arms out in a carrying gesture. "I can hold the girl while you change, if you need." Her voice was colder, distant, but she offered him help simply to avoid a setback. She wanted some answers from Valoren and she knew she wouldn't get them until they settled down where he was leading them.

Pentagious666

Valoren kept walking, "That won't be necessary, I have quite the savings built up."
He walked into a 5 star hotel still carrying his burden.  He approached the concierge with a look of chagrin.
"It seems my lady is a tad worn out, she enjoys being outgoing." a faint smile formed on his lips like that of fond memories, "A suite if you please, presidential." 
He produced a card.  It was the central account of a rather large network of accounts that deposited interest from the houses that he had worked for during his two hundred year effort as a Butler.  Technically speaking he was well enough off to live the rest of his days without ever having to lift another finger.  As a demon however he lived to serve.
"As well as another on that level for use for her staff," he gestured to those that had followed him into the building.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

As they neared the hotel, the ears and tail that protruded from Namyria's body began to smoke and fizzle out of existence and the yellow tips of her hair faded back to the dark chocolate color that they were to start with. She stayed close to Valoren, her eyes cast downward, listening intently. How in the world did this man have so much pull, so many means? She glanced around at the small group and felt her inner fur bristle. she couldn't shake the wary confusion that she had gained since seeing those soldiers run for their lives...

Standing among the others, Namyria couldn't help but observe her surroundings as well as the people around her. Her amber gaze paused over the wolfman. How could she have missed all of those marks on his body during his initial reversal into a human form? He was absolutely riddled with them! She couldn't help but visibly wince as her eyes traveled over his form. Should she end up staying with this group, she would have to remember to ask him about his scars and burns.

Demigod1945

Book never was a fan of hotels, and this one was no different. When it came to looks, Book didn't care if he was sleeping on a 600 thread count Egyptian cotton bed, or a pile of straw. What really bothered him were the smells. Dirty laundry, old rotten bed sheets, left over trash from careless guests. All of these served only to irritate Books extremely sensitive nose. Of course this hotel had a much cleaner set of scents, which would have been acceptable had the lobby not reeked of bleach. Bleach was all he could smell, it was as if the room had been drenched in it, and Book was having a real hard time to keep from puking. 

"Hey, could we maybe get a move on, I'm have a feeling that I'm going hurl all over the floor here." he spat to no one in particular, with a thick Chinese accent, hardly even noticing that he had done so. He leaned against the wall next to Valoren, and while doing so caught the other hounds eye, which were staring right at his scars. "What, ain't ever seen a man with few scars before?" His voice was layered with a dense Boston accent, which actually didn't sound too out of place. Some people would think that his frequent change of dialects were on purpose, but it was merely out of habit, so much in fact that he doesn't hear his diverse set of accents at all.

LynxKitten

Having been caught staring, Namyria turned away quickly. One side of her upper lip raised to bare an ivory canine before she spoke, "I've seen scars before, just...not so many on one person." She folded her arms across her chest and turned her gaze back to Valoren and the host. She wondered why the wolfman felt sick and then she realized it. She looked around the lobby and bit her lower lip. The bleach smell was now apparent. Had she not been occupying a human body the smell would surely have driven her to the edge of sickness as well. "Need some air?" she asked, her Russian accent showing it's colors. She wasn't a fan of hotels herself. Sure she used to work for a traveling freak show but that didn't mean she liked crowds.

Demigod1945

"Ha, well when you're in my line of work, scars are pretty hard to avoid" Books voice is filled with light humor,and for once had no foreign accent, instead using his natural, soft southern accent that was barely noticeable. But his eyes had glazed over and seemed to being staring into an unending abyss . Visions of war, violence, and death fly in front of him. His visions were so vivid, it was if he were actually reliving them. But of all of them, his travels in Europe in the forty's were the most lifelike. 

1941, having been traveling abroad in Poland, he was present for the Nazi invasion while taking board in an Inn owned by a Jewish family. He was subsequently sent to the Treblinka extermination camp, where the Nazis discovered that he wasn't human, which ended up with Book being experimented on to find out more about him, at least until the camp was dismantle due to a riot of the prisoners, which was led by him. Having escaped into the country side with many of his fellow inmates, they attempted to cross the country into Allied controlled territory, he was the only one who made it, having finally arrived in the U.S.S.R, the closest friendly territory there was. Those harrowing years accounted for over a third of his scars, from chemical burns to knife puncture wounds. The Nazi's tried everything, pushing him to his limits, and when that happened, they pushed even harder. They were completely dumbfounded as to why he seemed, at least in their eyes, perfect. He could take a tremendous beating before succumbing to the effects, whether it be by fist, knife, bullet, or fire. The Krauts had wanted to tap into that and figure out how to make themselves the same way, didn't work out to well for them. Their bodies ended being spread out an over office floor in the concentration camp, during the prison riot that was "spontaneous" and "unprovoked". Yeah, the forty's were the best...

His eyes slowly returned to the present, along with the rest of himself.
     "Yeah, some air would be nice." he paused to look over at Val. "I'll be back in a second." With that he promptly headed for the front entrance.

LynxKitten

She nodded to Val, gesturing that she would be back as well. She followed him with light footsteps out the hotel and onto the sidewalk. She inhaled the brisk air deeply and sight with content. "Your sense of smell doesn't lessen when you change?" she asked him once they reached the outside. All of her canine senses seemed to dull when she changed so it was only natural that she was curious about different things. Despite the obvious curiosity of her question, her voice sounded rather monotone and uninterested.

Demigod1945

Book walked out the front double doors and sat down onto the sidewalk, taking in the city. As much as he hated the noise, he still loved it here.

"No, in fact it's the only one that stays, all my other senses are purely reactionary, my smell... well it's always turned on I guess." His voice contained traces of an Australian accent, which was probably confusing, seeing as how he didn't use any terminology native to Australia. Of course he never really did use the known phrases of a specific country or culture, simply the sound of their voices.

He laughed internally, wondering why he answered with such honesty, especially since she sounded as if she'd rather be anywhere but here with him. 'Oh well, I'm used to it

LynxKitten

Namyria sat herself down about a foot from him, leaning against the building. A vision of the wolfman in the smoke from the battle flashed through her mind, the terror in the soldiers' eyes burned into her vision. She glanced sideways at him and cracked her knuckles, "Any idea how this group formed? I'd always thought I was, well you know, the only one."

Demigod1945

"Girl, I have absolutely no idea, all I know is that about half an hour ago, I was enjoying a nap and the next thing I know, I take a bullet to the face." He pauses, recounting his terrifying nightmare, but then pushes the thought away. "And then I ended up killing those poor bastards, all because of an accident." He jerks his thumb back towards the doors. "Anyway, you're probably better off asking him the important questions. I'm just here for the ride, or at least some answers. I don't really take kindly to getting shot." He stares out over the city, enjoying the cool, somewhat fresh air. "Besides, those people look like they know their way around a good time."

Pentagious666

"Tut tut my dear, we are a particular bunch and we need our privacy, I will not have the housecleaning coming in after us," Valoren's smile could have belonged to the Devil himself. "Besides we are staff for an Estate, it will be taken care of.  The keys if you please."
The poor female concierge had almost swooned at this point.  She was an avid romance novel reader, and beautiful men like Valoren were so hard to come by.  She nodded dazedly at the butler and charged up two keys.
"You can expect this to be an extended stay."
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

Slowly and drowsily Rosa became aware of things. Arms holding her. Voices. All familiar in some way, all seemingly calm. At least the fighting is over. Forever later, a blurred face. Familiar and grinning, speaking to someone behind a desk. The smell of bleach, warm air still on her skin and the jingle of keys. Then came the weight of ages. Being alone for so long, living as she had to survive, the terrifying hunts for her, the years of knowing nothing about her family and what had happened to them, and the pain of knowing her monstrous form and sating her matching appetite. Her head swirled with the past and then it faded to black.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

LynxKitten

Namyria shrugged her shoulders, good time or not she would be very wary of the four people inside. She turned to look through the glass double doors to see if Valoren was making any headway; indeed he was. She turned back to the wolf and moved to stand, "Looks like they're about to head up to rooms. I'm going inside." With that said, the hound stretched as she stood before heading back into the hotel and positioning herself behind Valoren.

Pentagious666

"Ah, well met Namyria, glad you have returned, would you kindly follow along so we can get to the top floor?" Valoren's expression was pleasant and warm, he watched as Rosa stirred only to lapse back into motionlessness.
The mousy young woman behind the counter sighed as Valoren lead the way to the Elevators, her glasses like unblinking like an owls eyes following their every move.  Valoren both awaited the arrival of the elevator car and the others in the party.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

She nodded to Valoren as he spoke and retrieved the keys from the small woman, who she continued to watch even as their small party made its way over to the elevators. It was almost as if the woman was in some sort of trance. She walked close behind Valoren, stopping closer still, she spoke in a quiet tone, "What did you do to her?"

Pentagious666

Valoren looked back at the meek mousy woman sitting behind the desk.  At his glance she seemed to pale, almost like her heart was about to fail.
"Me, nothing," He smiled darkly, "I'm simply one hell of a butler. Besides, she is more likely then not one of those British fan girls. You know the ones that adore the accent and actions of a proper gentlemen.  If I couldn't Exude that propriety, what kind of a butler would I be?"
His eyes glimmered with just a hint of red as he finished that sentence.
"To make things worse, I am able to pay for the rooms so I am obviously well off," Val sighed lightly, "I suppose that it doesn't matter that I'm easily fifteen times her age."
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

Namyria couldn't help but roll her eyes, the hint of a smile on the corners of her lips. "I suppose that would make sense. If I had known that some people are so swayed by accents I would have held on tightly to mine." She glanced behind them at the entrance, wondering if the wolfman would join them on their way up.

Mist

Jack followed silently as the other's chatted,  Meryl still seemingly lifeless in his arms.  As Valoren made the arrangements, his mind began to breed worry and fear.  The penant was still at the old hotel.  he hadn't been this far from it ever.   Without knowing who this enemy was, there was no way to know how much they knew.  There was to much at stake not to be caucious.

"Val, as soon as I drop her off, i need to run back to the other hotel.  I have some things I can't just leave behind." He said as soon as Valoren had a free ear.
O/O

Pentagious666

"Come now, that will be alright, at least get a change of clothes before being off then," Valoren smirked at his clay disguise, "I have a feeling you can't keep that up forever."
With that he slid the card for the elevator and awaited his passengers to board.
"My dear, would you be so kind as to fetch our crazed friend, so that we may continue upwards to the private room?"
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

Namyria nodded to the demon and stayed back as everyone else stepped onto the elevator. She then turned back towards the entrance to retrieve the wolfman who was still resting outside. She glanced around the lobby before exiting the double doors to the street outside. Sure enough, he was still sitting where she'd left him. "The others are heading up to the rooms, Valoren asked me to come get you," she spoke calmly, eyeing him curiously.

(moving Book with permission from Demigod)

Namyria turned back towards the door with the wolfman in toe and returned to the elevator where Valoren and the others were waiting.

Mist

Jack carried Meryl onto the elevator behind Valoren. 

"I don!t mind grabbing a change of clothes.  I'm grateful for your hospitality, however, I wont be gone long."
O/O

Pentagious666

Valoren smiled politely as they all stepped onto the elevator.
"Very well, let us take to the rooms," He inserted the key card into the elevator and pressed the button for the suites.
The luxurious elevator was furnished with a multitude of mirrors and and golden molding to look refined.  Valoren's eyes drifted lazily over the motley crew.  None of them had the benefit of the true and pure mannerisms that he had been raised on, but blood didn't seem to care who you are as long as you were breathing.
"Welcome to your sweet suites," The demon born said with a mirth fulled voice.  As the elevator doors split open to a long hallway with three doors.
"There are three suites, the master which is the grand presidential suite on the far end of the hall and the two are reserved staff suites.  This floor along with the three underneath it are all reserved for nigh on royalty.  My old master has stayed her on more then one occasion."

GM POST !!???!!

This would be the standard for three days, Valoren would take each of the group shopping so they might have outfits befitting an entourage of serving folk.  Seeming to think that Rosa is the original Were he would make her the lady of the house.
Every morning everything is sparkling clean as if the demon never sleeps.  He still keeps what he is to himself.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

Namyria stood behind and slightly to the side of Valoren, the air around her beginning to shimmer with warmth. "I'm sorry but I wasn't planning on staying long," she muttered, "I just want some answers, and I'm sure I'm not the only one."

Luvan95

Meryl had infact not fallen asleep, just laid down to try and change her weird half turned form back to normal. She did succeed, but at the cost that her abilities and the blood flowing faster, the dose of drugs still in her quickly got it's grip over her again, and so as a red headed young girl in half-ripped clothes she fell into a kind of drugged sleep.

Everything was just black for a long, long while. Sometimes a smell or sound echoed trough the darkness, a distant growling, the smell of something burning. The sound of voices was there at most times, but they were so blurred out by the silence of the dark, that she couldn't snap up more than that there were several people speaking to eachother.

Soon enough some of her sense of touch came back as well. The feeling of strong arms holding her gently, a change in the quality of the air and a smell of bleach. But Meryl weren't nearly close to making sense of anything at all at the moment. How much longer would the darkness be there surrounding her? She didn't know right now.
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.