News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Roleplay wanted~ [F/F] [M/F] [M/M]

Started by Baba Yaga, June 25, 2012, 10:07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baba Yaga

Hey there~ Just gonna' get right into it.

About me and what I am looking for
: I'm a multi-gendered switch, meaning I can play any gender and any role. However, this excludes futanari and I cannot dominate men when I am a woman.
: Please be at least somewhat literate. I'm not asking to write a novel with you, but I would like responses to be at least a paragraph. However, if you can say a lot in very little words, then go for it. But please type out your words and at least make an attempt to use proper grammar.
: I've never really played an existing character (like a TV show or a novel), but I suppose I could give it a try. Maybe.
: When giving a character description, a picture is preferred. A written description, however, is fine.

Turn ons
: I prefer playing submissive roles, but I am a switch, so I can do both.
: When being dominant, I would like my sub to at least show some resistance.
: I'm interested in the Daddydom/Babygirl lifestyle, and would like to give it a shot. I would like to play the babygirl, and would prefer to roleplay this idea with someone who has experience with being a daddydom (IRL or online).
: Although I do love plot, I am a sexually driven person and most of my roleplays will be very smutty.
: I'm an ass person. Cute panties, stockings, etc. Those are the best. Hurr hurr hurr.
: I like my subs to be the innocent looking but fiesty type. No bad girls. I like good girls who need to be taught a lesson every once in awhile.
: All plots will involve some sort of dom/sub influence, especially bondage.

Turn offs
: Vore
: Scat
: Futanari
: Tentacles
: Heavy gore
: Death
: Beastiality
: Transformation

Plot ideas
Furry/Hunter : Hunter is searching for rare furs, comes across Furry and decides to take them with intentions of killing them. However, love/lust/emotions ensue.
Demon/Priest(ess) : Some sort of Demon/Vampire emerges, Prist(ess) tries to stop them, Demon overpowers them and does whatever they desire.
Pirate Captain/Captive : Pirates raid a town and decide to take prisoners/slaves, Captive is one of them and is kept as a "special" slave for the Captain.
Bully/Student : The school Bully is constantly mean and evil to everyone, and their main target is Student. Student soon grows tired of this and decides to teach Bully a lesson.
Student/Teacher : Student begins to behave poorly, isn't trying anymore, doesn't care, etc. Teacher decides to take matters into their hands  and tutor Student personally.
Predator/Prey : This is a furry plot, I think it's sort of self-explanatory. Predator is hunting in the wild, sees Prey and pursues, love/lust/emotions ensue.

(( NOTE: In these plots, I can play either role/gender, as either a human or a furry. Rabbit/Wolf or Fox is preferred. ))

I'm open to virtually any idea, so hit me with your best shot. And don't by shy; I think I'm pretty friendly and open. Hurr hurr.

Baba Yaga

Update!

Fandoms I will do:

Black Butler
Hellsing
Afro Samurai
Chobits
Elfen Lied

Animegurl5

Oh my Gandalf! O.o I love Black Butler... Enough that I even took the bothersome 2 seconds of time to learn how to spell the japanese name. :P Anyways, Hey! I'm AnimeGurl and I am an.... anime girl.... Lol, get it... :P I'm also not very funny. I was wondering if you had any ideas for BB... Or if you were just going to try it out? 

In my case, I usually only play sub females... but Sebastian is just so sexy... So honestly, I wouldn't mind playing either depending on what you want to do. :)
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0