News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fate/Infinity

Started by Garuss Vakarian, June 16, 2014, 02:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnette

Quote from: 1SAZ on June 20, 2014, 02:06:34 AM
Interest is had here. I think I could come up with a Master if there's still room like it looked. I certainly liked the series in general.

We still have more space, we primarily need Masters and an Arthuria, either that or a Rider as I might take over the Saber role if we don't find anyone else for it.

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 20, 2014, 05:18:19 AM
Best quote ever.

I could never finish that anime. I think I stop around the part with Shirou and Saber using Excalibur.

Hope remake is better, supposedly it is going to be an original/non-cannon route.

Also go at Sadao at your own characters risk. ^.^

It's not a original route, it's the Heavens Wheel Arc, the one arc that has yet to be animated.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Orochimaru

I sent my characters profile into Garuss now. So, waiting to hear from him.

Moon Hound Hati

Heaven's Feel is gonna be tits. Can't wait to see the 9 lives blade works in action.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Drake Valentine

Sorry, but I am going to disagree on the Heaven's Feel route, unless I see an official source.

Quote– The Fate/Stay Night anime series is due Fall 2014
– The director is Takahiro Miura (the guy who directed Kara no Kyoukai’s 6th film)
– Character designs are done by Tomonori Sudo, Hisayuki Tabata, and Atsushi Ikariya.
– Half the scenario is completed.
– Voice recording began Fall 2013.
– Some episodes have already been completed.
– They’re doing an original route with this adaption. The original content is done by Nasu.
– There are new costume designs – modern casual wear for Shirou and Rin and some jacket for casual Saber.
– The atmosphere will be serious, similar to Fate/Zero, but will have some comical moments.
– Fans will feel the connection to Fate/Zero.
– They want to portray Shirou properly as a main character.

Source - http://seventhstyle.com/2014/01/28/fatestay-night-anime-remake-details-leaked/

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Moon Hound Hati

Damn. Hope they end up doing UBW and Heaven's Feel eventually though. In any case, it looks like the fights will be more epically animated this time around.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Drake Valentine

Actually I rather see an original route animated, but that is just me. I mean, they pretty much have the other routes in their various games. I guess it would be nice to see a section of the visual novel or other games animated, but then again if you played it, you would already know what may happen. Plus, I never really liked Shirou at all in any of his routes, but the story held my interest. I am hoping that he is portrayed better, that they live up to that part on an original route. Cause like I stated before, I stopped with the old Fate/Night anime and the MC was part of the issue.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Moon Hound Hati

I don't like the original route as much as the other two because Shirou doesn't have as much progression there. In the other two he steps up and kicks some butt, which I like seeing protagonists do. :P

Zaer Darkwail

UBW has been actually animated (as movie). Watched it in Wednesday.

Lynnette

There was just so many rumors about the Heaven's Feel was going to be adapted a while back, and I'm sure I read it somewhere. Was probably just an assumption since the two other routes had already been animated.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on June 20, 2014, 08:27:06 AM
UBW has been actually animated (as movie). Watched it in Wednesday.

Yeah, I've seen it too, but Studio DEEN isn't as great at animating fight scenes as the studio behind Fate/Zero and the new remake are, so I'd like to see UBW have a remake too.

Lynnette

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 20, 2014, 08:44:33 AM
Yeah, I've seen it too, but Studio DEEN isn't as great at animating fight scenes as the studio behind Fate/Zero and the new remake are, so I'd like to see UBW have a remake too.

UFOTABLE is fantastic at everything. They don't release a lot, but what they do release is usually pure gold. Plus, as far as I know, they currently have the license for Type Moon stories (Don't know how long it lasts) Which gives them first right on the Type Moon stories. Said license was held by Studio Deen (Ugh...) and J.C. Staff (Haven't heard from them in like forever) so it's no wonder that both Fate/Zero and Kara No Kyoukai (My love <3 Another well spent 200 dollars <3 ) so yeah, if they fuck it up, I'll be extremely impressed.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

The studio behind that Prism Illya spin off got some skill too when it comes to the important fights. I mean, look at this. THIS is how Archer should look like fighting in the main series. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfSdCSM9s9k

Lynnette

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 20, 2014, 08:52:50 AM
The studio behind that Prism Illya spin off got some skill too when it comes to the important fights. I mean, look at this. THIS is how Archer should look like fighting in the main series. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfSdCSM9s9k

I never actually watched Fate/Kaleid since it's just a spin-off. Might pick it up some day though. Is it Aniplex or Funimation that has the US license?
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 20, 2014, 08:54:41 AM
I never actually watched Fate/Kaleid since it's just a spin-off. Might pick it up some day though. Is it Aniplex or Funimation that has the US license?

Sentai Filmworks, apparently.

Lynnette

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 20, 2014, 08:58:31 AM
Sentai Filmworks, apparently.

Well, at least it's not Aniplex, with SteamSales going on, I can't afford to spend 100 dollars plus on a series that I don't even know if I'll like. 60 dollars ain't too bad.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 20, 2014, 09:06:20 AM
Well, at least it's not Aniplex, with SteamSales going on, I can't afford to spend 100 dollars plus on a series that I don't even know if I'll like. 60 dollars ain't too bad.

Well, I haven't seen the entire first season. Just the first episode and the one with that fight. The series itself is a bit too much on girl power for me. It has no male characters on the good guy team.

Lynnette

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 20, 2014, 09:08:21 AM
Well, I haven't seen the entire first season. Just the first episode and the one with that fight. The series itself is a bit too much on girl power for me. It has no male characters on the good guy team.

I have just steered clear of it because it has that mahou shoujo theme that I utterly detest so much after being forced by a babysitter to watch Cardcaptor Sakura with him when I was like what, 10 or something... That and Sailor Moon...
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Yeah, I'm not much of a fan of that stuff either.

Marie Reynolds

Name: Father Danny O'Neil
Height 6'
Weight: 200lbs

Personality: He tends to be a rather jovial man albeit reserved. Though when he gets to drinking he tends to be more outgoing and has a penchant for singing out of tune. Given his nature to being called a priest he has a very empathetic nature and rather compassionate. When called on to perform the duty of observer he tends to drink a bit more as the idea of fighting for a chance at a wish and the scheming and tragedy that seems to surround the quest for this dammed chalice just does not sit well with him. The reason for his drinking though he says its cause of the suffering of the youth of the Mage families and it is because of something in his past that he really does not discuss much with others even with in the church much.

History: Father Danny O'Neil grew up in a Irish family and was very athletic and surprisingly bright for being so involved in athletics and even boxing. His school day were rather average for the most part he worked hard achieved decent grades. From the graduation of high school he prepared himself for entering the seminary. From there his life changed when he thought he would be preaching and ministering to the people he was drawn into a world he did not expect he served dutifully at his unexpected world within the church. But he had a long successful career  at his post in the church.

Moon Hound Hati

Sent my sheet for check up via PM. Will post the "Censored Version" here once it's been approved. :)

Lynnette

Player Name: ReaperDouble0

Name: Jeanne D'Arc

Age in appearance: 18 (Died 19)

Servant Class: Saber

Personality: Jeanne is well structured and appreciates order and silence. She commonly appears as a bit withdrawn and silent. She is very polite however, and isn't afraid of communicating, it's just that she usually don't say all that much. Her personal beliefs revolves around chivalry and she believes that a fight isn't worth winning if it isn't done with honor. Dirty fighting is seen, in her eyes, worse than death itself. She isn't very judgmental and can go by most things, but she could never see herself doing anything that could be counted as dirty in a combat sense.

Unlike in her past life however, she has realized that there is no rules set by god, that all there is is your own will to survive. She no longer binds herself to her old religious beliefs. However, she still follows them to some degree, she isn't nearly as bound by them as she used to be. Even if there is no greater lord, she still believes that a lot of the things that Christianity tells are good and she keeps on following them, though not blindly.

Legend: Joan Of Arc, The Maiden of Orleans, the Holy Maiden, the nicknames are plenty, but it's the story behind them that are interesting. Born during the British occupation of France in the 15th century, during the 100 year war, born into a peasant family in the north-eastern part of France. She claimed to have been given visions from Archangel Michael that she was to support King Charles the seventh (Charles VII) and re-obtain Northern France as their own, not British land.

Despite lots of resistance from the overclass (Especially males) and other soldiers, she was accepted by King Charles and was allowed to join the conquest to recover France. Already during the first mission that Jeanne was included in, it was proven that she had some sort of superiority, as their conquest was ended in a mere nine days, without any known casualties from their side. Said fight took place in Orleans, which is the origin to the nickname Maid of Orleans which referred to her being both woman and born into an underclass family.

She leaded several similar conquests similar to the Orleans operation before she was eventually caught by the English Burgundian faction. The English bishop convicted her guilty and had her burned by stake. In her last moments, she was never scared or frightened for anything but the loss of her cross, which had been taken in her sleep (Or so historians think). She was in her last moments given a makeshift wooden cross by a bystander. She was thankful for his gift all the way till the end, being burned to death. There was a lot of quarrel around her case and people were consistently claiming her to be falsely accused. The case was looked over several times over until Jeanne was finally claimed clean and made a Martyr by the Catholic church of France, and one of the Nine secondary Patron Saints of France. She was nicknamed The Holy Maiden due to her unbroken virginity, along with her strong devotion towards Catholic religion.

Equipment
  • Holy Armor - A divine armor blessed by god. Has an increased protection rate against unholy weapons.
  • Holy Sword - The three-foot broadsword that Jeanne would commonly carry with her. A blessed sword that can never break and never gets worn out.
  • Holy Cross - Her most beloved item, a silver cross worn as a necklace under her armor. It doesn't grant anything in particular, but it works as a personal morale boost.
Active/Passive Powers
  • Magic **********
  • Saint
  • *i*i*g
Activational Powers
  • **a*a *****
  • ***or* of *****
Noble Phantasm(s):
  • Luminosité Eternelle
  • Le choix de Dieu
  • vigueur éternel de Dieu

Ahh, feels great to finally have it up <3 It feels terrible having removed roughly half of the character for some silly censorship though, but it's fine, I'll add it back in as time passes.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Player Name: Moon Hound Hati

Name: Vlad III the Impaler
Age in appearance: 45
Arch Type: Lancer
Personality: Though there is an aura of danger about him, he in fact possesses a modest and considerate personality. His opinions and unrestrained manner of expression lend easily to the impression that he is a sociopath who has disengaged himself from the standard mores of society. He has a fervent desire to fulfill his wish. He is angered by the legend of "Count Dracula" that has stained his name, so he wishes to restore his name's honor. Although he will not deny the path he walked in life, even those to which he has resigned himself like the war against the Turks and his imprisonment, he cannot forgive his name being smeared with blood, telling of a humiliating legend of a blood-starved fiend, in matters that did not involve him in any way. He tries to ignore the reputation of the vampire modeled after him in a mature manner, but somehow, representations of him that he comes across will end up being destroyed.

Legend:
Lancer's identity is Vlad III, the Lord Impaler (1431-1476), the greatest hero of Transylvania, whose feats in war caused him to be known fearsomely as the "Impaling Prince" to the Turks. Due to the legends associated with him, another name has been spread across the world, The Little Dragon, better known as the vampire Count Dracula. While the nation was small, he was a hero who ascended to the throne and managed to turn back the numerous invasions of the Ottoman Empire that had trampled over every other country. Though the model for Dracula, he was not a vampire, but a man of devotion and great hero.

Vlad's homeland, the Principality of Wallachia, was a small country stuck between the large nations of Turkey and Hungary. He led a tragic life, during which he murdered his father, buried his older brother alive, and went to war against his younger brother. He was motivated by a love of his nation and a duty to maintain its sovereignty and power, so he purged all who would oppose its interests. Though he had a very clear sense of justice, he was brutal in his methods, having executed about one fifth of the population of his country through his life.

His war against Turkey was a desperate battle including guerrilla warfare and scorched earth tactics, and several times, he left mountains of Turkish enemy soldiers he impaled. He was captured by King Matthias of Hungary in 1462 on grounds that he was a collaborator to the Turks, and was confined for twelve years in prison. His feats accomplished in defense of his country during the time were defiled, and all that was left was a legend passed down of a humiliating, blood-starved fiend. He turned his back on the on the Orthodox Church in 1476 and converted his country to Catholicism; the same year, he died in a battle against the Turkish army and his younger brother Radu. He was 45.

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance (B): Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. B rank Magic Resistance can cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.

Noble Phantasm(s):
D̵̶̶̨͟ę̛̛̀͝m͞͏̡̕͞o҉̴͡n̕̕͞ì͢͝ḉ̨ ̵̢͢͞D͟͏͘e̸͠f̵̷̢̢͠ȩ̕̕n̶̸̕d̡͘͝e͘͢r̸̴̛͠҉ ̶̶̛͞͞ò͠͞͝͝f̕̕͞͞ ͏̷̵̶̴t̶̨̢h̢͠e̕ ̛́͢͡S̴͘͠҉t͢͡͏a͝͏͟t̛͝͞ę̵̢͞ ̴̢͘[͠͞P̢͏̶̀e̸̸̕͞r͏s̶̸̀͘͘ǫ̵̢̛͞n͞͞a͡͞l͏́ ̸̨̡̀͝S̵̴̨̛k̢i҉͘͢͠l̵̵̶̢̀l̵͘͡]́͏̶̢    D̀͜͠e̵͟m̶̛̕͘͠o̸͟͟͝ńi͏̸̀͡ć̴ ̴D̨́͘͠ȩ̸f̡̕͏̧e͏͡ń̵̨́d̷̵̀͞éŕ̢̨͘͜ ҉̢ǫ͘͞f́͢͝ ͘͢t̵̀͢͟͞h̸͢ę̸́ ̸̶S̷̷͞t̷̷̢҉a̵̷t̨̨̕͜e̷҉̸͜ ̴̶͡ì̶̷̷͢s̀͠҉ ̴̵̵̢͝t̶̵̸͝h̶̴̛̕͞e̸͟ ̷̛̀́c̸̢̧͘͢a̷̴̕͠p̵҉͞à̢c̶͟͡i̢t͠҉̕y̧ ̸̵o̧̕f̨́ ̕̕á̴͜ ̕͞S̴̕͟͝e̢̢̧̕ŕ͠͠v̶̢a͘͜͢͝ǹ҉̷ţ͟ ̷͠t͏o̶͝͏ ̛͘͘͞m̷̨͢͝a̕͢r̴̢͜k̸̨͢ ̵̨͡a҉̧̨̨͏ ͟҉͏̶ŕe͢g͘͜͜i̷̸͠͏ó͡n͏҉͢͠ ̴à̶͞ş̴̀̕͠ ̛͟͠h̀͘̕͏͞i̷̷̵̛͡ş̡ ̵͠p̴̀e̸̕r̸̀͢s̸̡͞o̶̡n̴͡͏҉à̕ļ̶̸ ̡̢̡͠d͘͏o͜͏̧m̵͜͟͡i̶̴̕͡n͢i̸̢͡o҉͝n̴̢͢͠͡ ̢̢͘͜b̶҉̀́y̷͘҉̛͘ ͏̶̵͡͠ś͢͟͠e̴̢c҉̴̨͝u̶̢̕r͘҉̸i̡͢͢͟n̶҉͢g̸͜͝ ̵̀t̸́̕͟͠h̛͘͝͝͝e͏͘͡ ̵̛s̷̀̕ư͞͏̵̨r̴̸̨͠͞r͘͢͜͟҉o͟҉͠͏͝u̢̢n̵͘͘͝͠d̡͝į͝n͟͏̵͠g͏̶ ̢̡̢ĺ̕è̷̶̢͜ý̢̛͜͡l͘į̷̴̨n̡͠ȩ̢s͢͏͡͞ ̸̛̕͞p̸̢̀r͢͠i̡͘͢ǫ̷̀r҉̵̵̀ ̷̕͡͡t̛͘͏o̵̡͠ ͘͏a̸̷̷̕͞n̡҉̢͜ ͢҉̴ȩ̵͟͠ņ̶̛́ǵ͟a͘͞g̀͜e̵͞m͢e̴͡n̵̶͡t̢̨͢͝͝.̸̴̨͡ ̵̡V̡l̀͟a͏̡͏̷͟d̶̢͘͠͝ ̨̕Ì̶Ì̷̧̢͡I̸̢͘͡͠'̵̢̨́͘s̷̴̢͘ ̵̶̡́́á̡̧͠͡b̸̸̡̀i̕͜ĺ̀i҉̸̸̀t̛̕͜͜y̧̕̕ ̨̢̀̀͞p̷҉̷́͡é̕͜͟͞r̡̀͜͡m̧͢i̵̡͠ţ̴̀͟s̵͏͏̶͠ ̷̀͢͞͠t̀͞h҉̴̛́͠e̡̧̛ ̛͏̵r̵͢e̡̛̕i͏̴͠n͜͠f̛͜ơ̢̡͜͠r̢c̶̡̢̡e̸m҉̴̛̀͡e҉̸͏̴͞n̨͘̕͟t̢́͏̡ ̛҉̢͝o͟͜͡f̷̴́ ̢́͘͡h̶̡̕͜i̶̡͘͟s̛͢ ҉͘c͜͠o̶̶̵͝m̸̀͝b́͢ą̶t̶҉ ̛͘͝͡c̨̨͝a̧͘͢͠͝p͢͠a͏̴̶̛͞b̸̸̧̨̛i̧̕͠l̨͢͠i̸̛҉͞͡t̢̛̕͢i̶̶̸͢͞e̷̛̕͠s̨͡͝͞ ̶̴͢҉̡ẁ̷̸h̴̵͞e͢͡n̶̴̸͝ ̶̢̀͝f̷̵̷i҉̶̨͟g̴̷̡̡͡h̡̛͢t̸̡̡͜i̛̛͘͡n̸ģ́͞͡͞ ̡͏͝i̴͏̴͘͞ń̸́͘͜ ̵͢ḑ͡e͡҉̸̡͝f̡̛͜͝͝e̴͘҉̴͞ń͡ş́̀̕͠e͢͜͠,̸̨ ̡̀͡ą̛n̷̛͘͞d̀͟͠͏͞ ̵́̕͡͞K̡̀͟͠ą̷́̕͞z̵̵̡i͞͡k̨̧͘͟l͏̷̸̢͞į́̕̕͜ ̵͏̧B͏̢̛͠e̴͜ý̡́͘͠ ̴̡̡̛͢į̴̴̀͡s̕͘ ̴̀a̡͜ ̨͘͏͞N҉o̡͏͠b̶l̸̛͜e͠͏ ̴͜͝P͢͞h̶̀͜͡à̴̕҉n̶̷̡͘͘t͢͞͠a̡̧̢͝͝ş̵͟͞m̀ ̸̛͞t̸̢͢͠ḩ̶͘ą͘t̸̸̀ ̵͝͏m̶̷a̶͢͏͠y̸̧͝͠ ҉́́́͠b̶̀́̕͡e̛͜͠ ̶͝͞ḑ̷̴e̛͏͞p͏̸l̕͏̴o̵̵̕͠ỳ̢͞͝҉è̶͞͠d̴̨͘͢҉ ̵̡́͢o̡͏̶́͜n̡͠͡ļ͟y̶̶̢̧ ̡̛͘͢w̷̛͟͞į̀t͞҉̡̕h̴͏͘i̵͡ņ̶͢ ̷̡̡͟t̨̛̛͘͟h͘͢͝͠è̴͢͡͠ ̵̴̀͟m̷̀͘҉a͠r̸͘̕͝k̕͟͝e̛͏͝҉̧ḑ ͏̸̕d̴o̶̷͟m̷̴̨͡a̛̛͟͡i͡͏̧́͢ǹ̶.҉̴̸͝

K̨a͡͏̕z̷̶̨͏ı̀͠͝͡k̴̛l҉͝ı̸̀́͞͡ ̶̵̀͢͡B̡͠e̶̸͘͜͡i̢̕:̶͏҉ ̵̷̶̡͠T̀͞h͞ę́͟ ̸̶̸̛͡Ļ̵̕͠҉ó̧͝r̸̵̡͜͜d̵̷̸͟͞ ͘̕͡o̧̨͢f̸̡̨ ͝҉Ȩ̛͡͡x͏̶͝e̸͟͢c̴͞u҉͠t҉̀͢i̡̕͢͡ò͘͜͡ņ̵̛͜ [̛̛̛͞͞N̷̡͡͠o̧̕b̧͡͏l͏̵e҉̨͘ ̴̷̵̀͜P̛̛͢͢͡h̕҉à̧͜͢҉ņ͢͡͞͠t̨̢̢͟a̸̢͝͝s̢̛͘m̸̢͟͜͞]̡̀͜͝    The weapon of ̴V̸̨̛́l҉á̵d̷́͘͢͏ ̢͜͟͟Í̵Ì̸͜Ì̛́̕͡.̴̵ ̨̀͡I̴̡̢҉̢t̷̡́͜͠ ̨͢͟i̕͘͞s҉̸̡͠͡ ̨́́a̛͏ ͠͡Ńo̷͘͜b҉l͠͏̸̛e̷ ̢̛҉͢P̛͜͡͠h̵̶͘͢͝a̷̷̧͘ņ̧͟͝t̶́̕a̷̸̷̡s̶̷m͘ ̨̢͡͝d́͘͟͟e̸̕p͡͡l̢̕͜͝o̴͝y̷͜͡͡a̢͏҉͜b̵̢l̢̕͟͠͡ę͏͡ ̵̸̵̡̛o̡͘͡n̕͘l̶͜y̶͘͘͢͞ ̕͠w̶̨͘͟͟ì̴̡͟t́҉̵̢h̷̢̀͜͢i̴͟n̴̴͠ ̢̢̨̛͘t̕͢͝͡h̷̀͝é͜͜͠͏ ̶̶̵̀͘S̡̀́͜e̛͠r͠҉v́͘a̛̕ń̷̢t̡͜͏͘͜'̛̛͘ś̶ ̨̀m̶̶̴a͜r̴̕k̵̶̷̢è̵̷d͝͏̕͢ ̀͢͡͞͠d̸̨o̢̨̕m̨̢͘a̵̧͡҉̀i҉̡ņ̴̶.̶̢͢͡ ̨̕͘Ẁ̵̢̕ì̀͠t͏̷̧́h̢̛͟͞i͏̴̕͝n̢̕ ̛̀̀͘͘a̡̧͜ ̵̵̷̛ŗ̡̀a҉͠͡n͢͏̵̛g̶̛ȩ͜͜ ̵́o̷͞f͢͝ ͏͜͏ơ̢̕͡n͏́҉҉̸e҉͘͝͏ ͏̀͞k̡̢͘͞͝i̧̢͘͟l̢̧̢̛̛o̶͠m̧͞ȩ͟t̶̶̀͘͏ę̶̨̡r̴̷,̴ ̧́t̡́h̢̀͘͢è͡r̶̢̛e̡҉҉ ̡́͘͟m͘͠a̸̢̨͘y̨͞ ̴̢̨̕͘b́͜͢ę ͝a̴̸͟ ҉̸̕͝m̧͠͞͞͏a҉̴̶̢x̛i҉̴̢̛m̢̛ư͠͞͞m̛͢͞͝ ̛͘͟ò̢͢͞f̛͢ ͜t̛͞҉͝w̵̛̛͠e̕͡ņ̢͞͞t̨̛̀͘͠y҉̵̨͏̶ ́͏̷̴t̴̷͘h҉͟͏̷o̶̵̢̕ų̡͟͠s̶̨̛͠a̵̸̵̢͢ǹ͜͠d̀͡ ̛͜͠͏p̕̕͢i̷̧͝͡k̴̵̛̛ę͘s̸̡ ̨̛҉̵͟ǵ͜͠r̴͞a̸̴̡͘͝d̛͟͝ų̴̢̛͡á̧͡l̵͡ļ͏͟y̷̨̢͝ ̡͠m̷̧͟͝͞à̵̢҉̛n͞í͢͟f̕͟͢͠e̶̷̶̷ś͘͘t̶̨̕e̷͡ḑ̛͟ ̕ǫ̡̀v̢̕͟͞e̢̡͝͏ŕ́͝͞ ͟͞t̵̡͝͠i̛m̵͠͝e̵̵̛,̛́͢ ̛҉́b̀͠͠͏͢ų̶̕͢r͝͝͞ş͘͡t͏͏i͘̕͜͏̢ń̡͘͟͟g̕ ͟͞f͢͡r̴̕͟͞o̵̴̷ḿ͜͏̢ ́͟t̵͝҉̴h́͢͡e҉҉͞ ̧́͢͢͠g̸̀r̨͟͠ǫ̛͠ù̸̀n͏͜͜d̡͞ ҉̴̢t̸̡̕͟ó̷ ̨͠҉̨͟i̛͞m͟p̢͠a̸͠l̢̢͘͝e̴͟͞͡ ̴̡͝o̶͏̨p̢̢͢͞p̨͢ǫ̸n̢͟e͝n̶̶̡͜ţ͠s̵̢̡̀.̧͡ ̵̧͢͞Ḿa͘͢͠n̶҉i҉̶̕f̷̢̡̛ę͜͠͡͠s̷̴̛t̸̸̷̢͠e͟d̴͏ ̧̕͠p̷͠i̷̶̡̧k͏̧͏̸̵e̷҉s̷̸̨̀ ̵̶̶͡҉r̛̕͟͟e̶m̛͜͡a̕͜͜i҉̵̨͠͏ń̢͡ ̧̧͜à̶̛s̨͞҉ ̡͜͡a̷̸̧͘ ̸̛p̛͢҉h̷̛̕ý͡͡͞s̛͘͠i͡͠͏̛ć̶̕͘͟a̷̸͡l̵̵ ̶̵͠͞b̷̧͝ą́͡r̶̴̛͠r̵͡i̴̵̢̛e͢͟͟͝ŗ̴̡͟ ̵̡̕͟ţ̸͢h̴͘͡á҉t́҉ ̴͞é͠͝l͏̢̡̕ì̸̢̛͞m̡̡i̴̕͢͠n̴͏̀͠a̢͜͡͞t҉̨ę̢̛s͞͠ ̀̕͡f̸̢͜r̸͘͜҉ȩ̧̛͟e͠ ͜͡ģ̴̴r̶҉̕ò̴̸́͟ú̵̕n̶̢͠d̨͜͏͜,̷̸́ ̀̀̀͝a̷̵͜͡͞n̷҉̴d̸͡ ̧̢̕͜ę͜͜͠v͢a͘s̶̕͢ì͟͞ơ̕͡҉҉n̶̨ ́́̀̕̕t̵h̡̕͢҉̕ư͢s̕͢͜͠͠ ̷̕͝͞b҉̵̢͜e̴͢͢͞҉ć̴ǫ̵̵͟m͏͏͏̧́ę͘s͘͜͞ ̸̵̛̀̕l̕͢͜è̛s҉͡s̶̢ ̶̷̕͜l͢͡í҉̷̡k̴̶̢͢҉é̵̸̴͢l̸̶ỳ̷͠ ̵̨͢͠w̵̢i̶̡̛ţ̵̴̛h̢͘ ̨̀͘͠p̵͠ą͢͡s̵̕͘s̸͞a̡̛͢g҉̴̛͝͞ȩ̧͞ ͏o̴̡f̴̵̛͝͞ ̸̕͟t͟҉̧͟͠i̴̵̵̡m̀e̸͢͏.̵̴̧̛́ ̛͜T̨̕͘͟h̢̢́̀͝e̛͘͢͜ ̶̧ş̷͘͢i̡̧͜g̶̡͘͢͠ḩ̡̀͢t̵͏́͝ ̸̛̕͝ó͘͠f̨͜͡ ҉̶͠t̡͘h̡͠͏͢͞e̷͟͢ ͜͞p̵̕i̧̨̡͘̕ḱ̷̶ę̶͟s̸̨̢ ̸̷͜i̴̧m̧̨̨͡p̵̛͡҉͢ò̶̶́͜ś̛͜͝͏e҉͠ ͜͝͏́a̵͡͏ ̀͢c͜͏̢̕͞u̢͘͜͜͞r̵̴̸ş̶͜e͢͟-̷́͘͞͏l̢̕į͡ķ͟͏̡e̷̶̡ ̴̶͘͠p̴̛s̡͟y̷͠c̴͡h̡́o̡҉̷l̨͘͡͞o̷͢g͏͡i͟҉̴ç̷͝҉a̸̧l̢͞ ̶̶̨͟è̸f̵̀f̕̕͡é̶̢̧͟c̢̧̧͢͜t̸̶̴͡,̷͘ ̧͜͠d̢́e͜͝͞҉s̶̶t͘a̴̕͞b̵͡͞į̸l̢̡̕͘i̡͠z̸i̸̵͟͞n͜͠҉̛g̨͞҉͡ ̀̀a̶n҉̨ ̸̴͟͞o̵̧͘p҉̸̛p̨͜͟҉o̴n̵̸̢͡ȩ̴̢͡͠n̵͜͏͞t̸̶͞҉'̨͘͠ś͠ ̧̢̧̀m͘͢e͜͟͢͡͡ņ̶̸͞t̸͘͡a̴̶̡̢ļ ̢͜c̸̢҉o̧͟ń̕d̨͟i̢̕t̸̴̸̢i҉͏̨͘ò̸̡̢̧ņ̀̕ ̴̢́͞w̵̢͘͞i̷̶̢t̵̸̨̀h͘ ̵̸̧͟͡o͞ṕ̨p̢̡͢r̵̵͠é̛s̡͠s̶̷҉͡i҉́͞͠͞v̴̴ę͡͝͠͡ ̡̨́̕͠a̸̢͏҉n̸̴̢x̴̶͢͞í͟͟͜͡ȩ̷̛͘͟t̕҉ỳ̵̡͟͞ ̕͟͠ó͝r̨̀̀͘͢ ̶͘͜҉f́͠͡e҉̨͠͞a̡͟ŕ̷̀.̀͟͞͠

L͏̷e̕͟͞g̡͢͡͞e̡͞͡n҉̨d̶̶҉̕ ̴͘ơ̵͢f̸҉̨́ ̛̛́D̀͢͟͝r̷̸̴̨̀á̵͘͘͜c͏͟u͟҉͏l͝͝a͜͟͝:̵͘͢ ̷̴T͢͜҉h̴̸̵̨e̸̶̷ ͘̕Ş͢u͏̛҉̷ć͢͞c̛҉͢͡è̶s̢̨͟s̛̛i͏͏o͡n̶̷͘͡ ͟ó̸͘f̷̛ ͏̷̸̕͡B̶̵͠l̷͞҉҉̨ờ̵̛̕ơ̧d̛̕͢҉ ̴͢[̧̨̢͝N̴̴̴͠ǫ͡͝͏b̶̸̡͘͟l̵̶͜e̴̸͘͞͝ ̵̨͢P̶̨h̢̕͝a̧̛͝ņ̸̛͘͜t̵̷̶͝a̵̧̨̢s̨̧͠m̢̕͘]̶̴̢͘͜    a͏̛́ń̕͞ ̸͟҉à҉b͟͏͝͡i͜͜l̡̨̕i̧͝͠t̕͜҉͟y̕͢ ̢͞V͘͡l͘a̸̷͞d҉̷ ҉̨̨͠I̢̧͡͠I̸̛͠I̧҉̛ ͡͏͡ģ̸̸̀a̵͞i͠͠n͜͏́é̛͢d̸͠ ̵͘͡t̕͞͏̷h͢҉r̡̛͢͢͡ò͜͟ú̸̢͢g̢̀͘h̴̨͘ ̵̴͟͞͡t̛̀̕͝h́̕͘͘e͜҉̧̛ ̷̧̨d̷̀i̷̛̛͘͞ś̢̛͘t̡̨̡̨o̧͘͘͟͢r̨̕͜t̴̀ì̡͝o̸̴̧͢ń̷̡͡͠ ̡̀́̕ó̴̴f̡͟ ̵̧͡͠h̴͠i̸͏ś̛ ̡͘ḩ̀͜͝ȩ̧͜r͟o͟͟į̴̕͢͝c͝͏ ͏̸͞ĺ̸͢͟͞e̵̡g̸͢ȩ́́̕n̢̕͢͝҉d̛̕͘,̵ ͏̷̀͢a̢̛͝ĺ̶̡ĺ͠͡o̵̵͜҉ẁ͘̕i̵̧҉n͢͏͏ǵ̷͜ ̵̶́ḩ́́͢i̵̛͞҉̨m̴͠҉̡͞ ̴̵͏ţ̴̵͏ó̕͘͡ ̡̕à̛̕l͏̷t̨̡̧̀͡e҉͞r̶̴̡ ̵̀͝h̀́i҉͝s̛̛͘ ͝͏a̢͝s̡̧͘͝͝p̴̛͟͜è̴̡̛ć̀t̕͡ ̨͘̕t̀҉̡͡͝ǫ̴̶ ̨̡͞b̶̶̡̀͝e͢҉c̴̢̛ó̷̴̡͟m̨҉̡e̶̸̢͡ ̵̛͜͢t̡͝h̷̡͘e͠͠ ̷̛͘v̡̨a̴͠҉m̸̶̀́p̷̢̧͘i̢͡ŗ҉e̛͝ ̸̕͠m̶̷̧͢o͢͜d̕҉͢e̡̨͏҉̡l̶̡ȩ̶̡͘͝d̴́͘͡ ̧͏̡̕͢ą̷̧͘͘f̷͝t̢̨̀e̴͠r͜͠ ̷̢̧̡͝h͢͡i̢̛͞͠m҉̴̢.̷̡̢̧͡ ̴҉̶͘Í̛͜͞͠n͞͝҉̛ ͢͟͠͠ę̀̕͢͝x̵̵̨̕͠c͢͠h̷͞a̴̕n̷̨͞g̢̛͢e͢͝͝ ̷̢̛́́f̸̢̡͘͝ǫ̴̵̛͠r̢̢͜ ̡̛͝t͡͏̧͞h̶̡́͢͡e̶̢̕͞͝ ̵͜͠ś̷͡e̵̸̡̡͡a̧͢ļ̛͟i̶̶͟͞ǹ̨͢͝ģ́ ̡̨̛́ờ̧͢͏f̨̧̨ ̧̧́h̷̨́͢i̶̴̢͜҉s̡̀͢͞ ͏̷́͜n̢͡͏̵́o̢͟r̵̴̢̡͜m̸̧̢̧̕à͡l͏͝ ͘͞҉̵͡s̷̛k̷̢̀͜͟í̶̵͝l̢̀͢͜͝l͠҉̨͡s̸̶̷̢ ̵̧̨à͏҉n̵͘͝d̡͜ ̢̨̨N̷̷̡̡͠ớ̵̛b́͜͞l͏͏̶͠͡e̵̶̕͜ ҉̴͟͠͡P̕͠҉h̷̨̧̛à̡ǹ̵̕͜͠t̡͢͞͡͞à̵̵͡s͟͝҉m̕͢҉̨͠s͜҉̢̢,̴͏̶ ̶͟͞͝҉a̴̴͟͢͡ĺ̵͏l̸͏̵̢ ̵̵a͏̨͠t̶̸̵̕̕t̕͘͏̧r̡̀͠͠į͢͠b̛̕̕ų̸̕t͜e̸͢s͞ ̨́̕͟͞à̶̕r̷̴̛è̷̛͢͝ ̴̛͢͞b̶͟͜͠͠o̸̢͠o͏̨̀͢ś̴̛̛͢t̨͟͢e̷̢̛͞d̴̢͝,҉͡͏̧ ̛̛́͜a̧͝n͏҉͏d͜͞͏ ̴̵h̵̀͜҉͟e̵͢͞ ̀͟ò̶͞b̷҉̵̡t̵͡ąí̶̷͢n͜͞͏s̢͘͞͠ ͝͝͞҉t̵̨ḩ̕͘͝è̷̛̀ ̢̀́͢͢ć̴̛͟͜a̴̢͘p͞ą̴̵҉c̸̀͜͞i҉̶̕t͏̀͠y̸̡̕͠ ̷̡͘t͟͏̕o͞͏̴͟ ̷̢̕s̷̷̛͡͡h͢͠a̵͟͜͞p̛͠͡ę̀ ́͢ş̛҉̢̕h̴̀͟i̕͢͡f̧̀͘t̷̴͟͡ ̵̨̕͞i̸n̸͘͝͡t̸́o͏̵̢̕͘ ̸͏̸͜m̴͠҉̸͝i̡̡͢͟͞s̴̶̡͠҉t̡҉͠͠ ̴̶͘͞á̢̛̀͞n͏̵̛͢d҉̵̵ ͠͝a̛͜s͟s̶̕̕͘̕ò̀͢͟r̶̸̡̢t҉e̸͜͜͝d͜͜͠ ̢͟ą̛̕͟n̡̧̛͘i̸m̡҉a̷͠l̵̸͜s̡͏̵͠.̴̛ ̸̷̸̧͝B̵́́̕҉ę̡͢͞ì͜͞ǹ̷g͞҉̵͘ ͢͜i̶̕͞ņ̴̢͜ ̶͟n̴̶̛̕a̕͢t̴̢u̸͝r̢͞e͘͟ ͏̵̨̡͢s͢͟͢͜i̛m̷͞i̸̴͟͟͞l̕a̕͝ŕ̷́̕͟ ̶̕҉ţ͏̡̨͢ó̶ ̷͜҉a̢̕̕͢͝ ͏̨̨D̶̶e̵͢͟͞a͘͏͡d́͏ ͏͏̀͜A̸̧͢͞p̸̶͜o҉̵ş̸̛͜t̶͟l̴̛͘e̶͏͡,҉̴̴ ̛̀͜҉h̸͞e̴͟ ̴̵̛́p͢͟͝o̶͘҉s͏̶͘͟s͝e̴̸͡s̴̡͞҉s͏̢e̷̢̛s̴̀̀͡ ̵̡t̶̶̢͜h̴̡͡e̛͢ C̷͏u̢͢͞r̷̸̢̕͟s̀̕e͘͠ ͏̡̛͜ơ̧f̷́̕͘͜ ̶R̷̡̀͜͜ę̶̵̕ś̶҉̨͟t̛͠o̶̶̧͟͝r̨͜҉̛à̕͟͏t͜͡i̕҉o̵̕҉͞͡n҉1̡̀͞͞ a̴̶ǹ̴̛͘͠d͢͜ ̶̸̕͢͞t͝h̛e̸̶̡͘ M̶͘͟y̵̕͢s҉̛̛̀͘t̵̡͟͡i̧͞͝͝c̢̛͡ ̀͟E̕͜y͟͡ęs̶̀ ̢̛̕͜͞o̵͟͞f̴̵̷̡ ̷̢͘͜E҉̶̶̶͝ń̢͏̵͜ḉ͡h̸̛͘͘̕ą́n̛t̕͞͝m̶̨e̢͞n̸͘t̶͢͝͏͠2̴̨, à͢s͢͟ ̡͜͞҉͝w̧͟͡e̷̷͝͏ĺ̵̛͠l̶̡̀̕͟ ̴̢͘͟a͘s̷̢ ̷̧͠͏͟w̴̕͞͠͏e̢͜͟à̀͡k̸͜ń͘̕͢e̵̢̢̡ş̛͏̡s̢͟͞͞é̶s̸̨̨̧͏ ̵͡a̸̧͟͢͡ģ̀͟a̶̛̕i͘͜͞͝͝n͟͢҉͠s̶͟͠͞͝t́͘͟͢͡ ͜͢͏̶d̡͟a͘͠y̵̸̨͟l̀́͘i͢͜g͏̴̸͢͠h̡̧t̨̀ ͡҉̴̵a̴̧҉̕n̸̶͘̕͝d̨͞ ͟h̶҉̢̧ò͘͞l͞͏͜͏͠ý̶̕ ̸̷ś͟͡y҉̀̕̕m̧̡͘b̴͜͜͢͞o̸͘҉̸͢ĺ̀͘s͟͜.̕͝͠͞

• C̵͘͢ù҉̷r͘͜͡s̷̴̷͠͞é̷̷͡ ̶͞o̵̵͞f͘҉̵̶ ̧́͢҉R҉̸̛́͟é̷̡͠͞s̕t̵̨҉o̡r͏̧̨a̵̷t͏̶̷̧͝i͘̕o҉̧̢͡n̴͝    T͏r̛̛͡͝u̢̨̡͟ę̶̨̛͟ ̸͝A̴͜ń̶̢ḉ̵e͜͡s̸͡҉ţ͞ó̴r̀͝͝s̕͢ ̵́a̷̡̧͘n̵̛͘҉͠d̷̴̢́ ͝͏̀͞D̡̢͝e̢͝a҉̡ḑ̛͟͠͏ ̵̢̀͘͡Á̸̴̀͞p̵̨͢ó̧̡͜s̴t̸͢l̶̢̨̛e͢͠͝͡s̡̨͘ ̧̧̀͢͞p͟͠o̴͏s̵̕s͘͝͡e̕͜͞s̴̨̨͟s͘͢͢ ̶̷҉͟a͘͢͟͡ ̵͜f̕͜͜͝͠o̶͘͡͡r͏̵m̛͡ ̴̢o͏̛f̛͠ ̴l͏́͞i̧̡̛m̢̕i̡͜͝t̵̷̵̡è͜d̶̕ ̵̢̛́͟i҉̷̕͜m̸̵̡͘m̕҉̶̧͝o̷͏̵r̸̕͏̀͠t̨à̀͢l̷̕͘͜͝i̸͢t̶̵y͟͟,̸͘͟ ̢̡̀͟c̶̡̨͟͝a̷͜͢͠l͜͝l̷̴҉͡e͡͞҉҉͜d̨̕͜͝ ̶̢̕͠t́͠h̸҉e͏͘͜ ҉͜͝C͏̸͢͠͠ù̴̴̢̕r͢͏̸̢s͏̸ȩ́͢͞ ͜͞o̕͢f͏͢͝ ͘R̵̷̴̕e̷̵͘ś҉̵̧͏t̢͏̷͞͞ò̶̴̢͠r̷͝͠͞ą̶̛͠t҉̧̕͡ì̵̸͞o̶̵̕ń̕.̴̧̛̀͟ ̡͞T̸̴h̸̢̛́i̢̡̡̡s̷̴̡͠ ̨̕͢a̵̴̡̡͝b̛̛̀̕͢i̴̧̡ļ͜͞i̵̡t͟ỳ̨͏̢͠ ̶̨̡́͘ơ̴͢͏̢ṕ̧́͝e҉͞ŗ̶a͢͞͏̶͠t̸͘͢͟͝è̵̸̴͡s̛̀ ͘͢ừ̵͘͟ǹ͝d̕͢e̷̷͘͢r̷͠҉ ̵̡n͜͝ơ̵͞r̴̡m̕͢͡͡á̷̕͢͞ĺ̕҉̴̡ ͜͞c̨͏́ơ̷͟n̸̢̨͟d́҉̵̕i͢͠͏t̷̕̕͠i̸̡̨o̕͝n͟͏̶͢͠s͘҉̸͡ ̧͢a҉̷̨̨n̶͝͝ḑ͘ ̵̨c̨͠͝a̡͘҉u͏̵̵͟͝ś̶̸͟͡ȩ́͞s̷̷̨̀ ̶͞͞t̡̕͘͡͡h̛̕e̢̢ ̷̷̛̀v̀̀͟á̶̧̛͞m̧̡͟p̀҉͘҉͢ì͟ŕ̵é̵̵̶̕'̵̀͘͟s͘ ̷̢̀͢͜b̷̸͡o͜d͠҉҉y̷̧̡͘ ͡t̸̶̡͏ò̴ ̢҉̴́r̸̕͘͜e̷̸̢͢͡g̵̀͟͞r͟͞e͠͡ş̸͝s̀́ ̵̴̨t̢̕h̵͏̢r̶̵͞ǫ̀ù̴̀͝ģ̷҉͘ḩ̷̡҉ ̷̷̧t̵̴̨͘i͏͟҉̧̕m̡͜͏̶é̵͘͠҉ ̡҉̷͝t̕͟o̶͜͟͠ ̢͏i̸҉́͞t̵̨̨͝͠s̴͝ ̴̴̀͘o͠͡r̴̸̢͟͡ì͘g̨͝͝͏i҉͘͢͢n̸͟a̡l̛͘ ̸̧͘̕v̸̨͞a̷̛m̸̨̕͢ṕ̵̸̡̀i̵̧͠҉ŗ̀̕i̴͟͏͘ç͝ ̛ş̛͢ţ̴͘͞a̷͟͜t̷̸҉͡e̷̢̧̛̕ ͜͜͢w҉͞͝h̡͜͟͝͝e̴̴̵͟͡n̨͞e̸̛͟͢͠v͢҉é̴̴̛͘r̨̕͡͞ ̢̛͘i̵҉̀ţ̛͘͟͜ ̷͡r̶҉e̢̨͡͠c͏̸̡͝͞e͞҉̴̶͘i̵̷͢v̶̢̀͝e͢͞͏͏̵s̷̢̀͘͡ ̷̕a̴̡͢n̨͢͟ ̨i̧͘͟n̴͜j͟ù͟r̴͠͞y̨҉̸́.̨̢ ̢͏́H̵͘͝o͜͢͠͡͡w̨̢͘͜è̶̶̸͜v͜͜͠e̴͟r̨̧̡̀,̷̷̸̴ ҉͏t̷̶́h̛͜͝í̵̡͞s̸̛͜͠͝ ̧͟á͝b̧̛̀̀i̛̛͘҉ļ̷͢i̢̨͟͡t̶͝y̛̕͞ ̵̡̕͜í̀̕͜͞s̷̴̸̨̕ ̡̡̕à̷̸l͞͏ş̛͠͡͞o҉̷̕ ̴͠t̢̧̛i̢̕͡è̛d̵ ̷̛̀͠t͠o͜͝ ̷̀͘t̶͜҉̡͘h̸́͠è̶͝͞ ̶̛͘͟͡p̕͡͞h̶̛a̴̸̡͜͞s̵̨̕҉̵e̢͘͠s̢̧͠ ̡́o͞͝f̀̀́͏ ́̀ţ̷̴̢h̴̸͘͘e̶̢̢͢͝ ҉͞m̧̡o̸͟͝͡ò́ń̡͞.̷͞ ̨̛̀͘Ą҉̷̢͜s̷̶̕ ̸̷̵̴͘t́͢͜͡͞h̷͟͜͢ȩ͢͟ ҉̧͝m͡͞o̷̵̕͢͝ǫ͡͞ń̡͡͝ ̢̕͢͞ẁ̷̧̛a̸͟x̨̛͝è̵͜͢s͏̧,̶̵̶̕͢ ̸͘͢͢t̵͢h́́͜ę͘ ̧͘͠d̷̸̷e̸̴͟͢͡g͏͞r̸̨͜͝e̵҉̛͠e̛͜͠͏ ͘͟͜ǫ̷̵͘͠f̴̕ ̶́í̶̴̕n͘̕͜j͞u̴͝͠͡r̵̨̢̀͝y̴͘̕ ̷̧͟͟t̶̨̛͠h̷̛̀́̕á̶̵͝t̶͜ ̸̨̛̀͞c̷̀͟͝a͘͟n̕͡ ̀́̕b̸̛̀͢͝ȩ̸ ͜r̶̛͘͟͠e̷͡p̢̀́͞a̵̡ì͠҉̀ŕ̶̡͡e̸̡҉҉d̨̧̀͘͠,̸̵͢͠ ̸̷̨̕á̀͘͘s̵͘͟ ͘͢͞͠w̴͝e̷̛̕͢l̢l̢͟͟҉͝ ̸͘͢͠a̛͠s̴͞ ̶̢t̴̷̕͟͠h͏̶̴͠e̴̵̡͡ ́̀͢ş͘͜͞p͏̵̧̕͞e͜͢͝ę̵̷̀ḑ͜ ̢̨҉ó̴̢f̀͘ ̵̛̀̀̕t͢҉̴̡ḩ̷́e͏͜ ̵̵̢҉̀r̶͟͢͡e̴̷͜g̴̶͝r͢͡͏͜ę̵͢s̵̷͝͏s̵̸͜͜ìo̸҉̷́n̴̸̕͞͞ ͠i̶̛͢ǹ̢́͘͞c̵͘͜r̶̢͘e̶̢̨͘͡a̡͝s̷͜e̶҉̴s̀́͘͘͜ ̸̧̛͜͡d͝r̨͏͟ą̧̧̀͠m͏à̵̛͞t̸̨̀͡i̵͏̴͘͟c̵̢̛͏à̴̢͢l̵̡͟l̵̴y͝.̷̸̴́͟ ́A̧҉̸̡͏d̴̕͠d̨̀͠i̵̡̡͜ţ̛i̡̨͘͢͡o͠͠n͘͠͡à̵ļ̧ļ̡̀͞y̴̢͏͠,̴̨͡ ̷̴̡̛i҉̵t͏̶͡͝ ̛͞ì̧̀s̶͞ ̷̀t͏̵̡̛͝h̛͏͜e̢̨̕͜͟ ̶̧̧҉̡ń̴̸̡̢ì̸̶̀ǵ̸͟h̡̛҉t̴̷͢͟ ̷̨͞ó̸͠͡f͏ ̨̡a̵̶ ̧̛f͜͏̡u̧҉l̢͢͏l͟҉ ̸̵̡̢m̢̨o͠ó̴̸͏̢n̨̨͜ ̵͘͢t̷̶̨͞h̵̴̛͡e͜͞ ̸͘t̨͜i̧̧̧̛m̛̕͝e̴͝͏ ҉̴̕w͢h͏͘ȩ̸n̴͝ ̴̨t̵͡h̵̸e̶̢ ҉͠͠D̵҉҉ę̶̀͜ád̶ ̧͝A̛͝ṕ̷̧́ơ͏̧s͟͜͠ţ̶̡͜l̴̡̛̀̀e̵̴̕͟͠s̵ ̨҉̢a̵̶͝͏͏n҉̶̴̀͜d͘͟͠͝ ҉͢͠T̷̴ŗ̶̀͜ù̶ȩ̛͞͞ ͠͝À͏͜ņ҉̶c̵͢͢͝ȩ͝ś̛͝t̸͢o̸͏̕͞r҉̛s͏̵͘̕͝ ̡͢͟͠r͠͏e͞͏̸̷̧a̧͘c͏̶͠h̷͟҉͏ ̡̢͡t̸̶́͝h̵̀̕͞è͞ ̷̨̢̧h͏̵̛͘ȩ͏̀͜ì͜͠͠g̡̨h̨̛́ţ͟͟͡͠ ̵̷̶̧̧o̷̢̨f̧̀͜ ̷̀͟t̷̴̴͢ḩ̸͜͝e̶͠ì̴̷̧͟r̨͘͝͞ ̵̶͜͠͞s̵̵̨̛͜t͏̛͡r̸̕͢͝e҉̀͠͝n͏̨̛͟͝g̡͞t̵̡h͟҉̴͢͞.̧͘͟͜
  • M̸̷̵̢y̢͟͠͝s҉̡̛͜t҉̶̡́i̕͡͠c͏͝͝ ̛͝͡E͝͠y̸̨̛͠e̷̡ś̨̡̛͝ ҉̕͡ǫ̵f͏ ́͘È̵͝͝n̵͢͡c̸̷̢͞h̨̨́͢͞à̵͜͝n͢҉t̸̸̨̕m̸̢̕͞͠ȩ̸̧̡ń̴̨t̡́    T͝͏̡͜h̵̸͘e̴͢ ҉͘͠e̶̸̢͠y̷̢͏̀e̸̡s̷͜͠͞ ҉p̡̧o̶͏s̷̨͡s͢҉̢̡ę̴͠ś̵̵̕͞ś̵è̀͡͠͡d̢̛ ̛̕b̸̡y̴ ̷̴́́m͡͏́o͢ş͠t̢͢ ̸̛̕͝͠v̢͞a͡͡͞͞m̡̀̕p͏̨̧̛͘i̡̕͟r̶̶̴̛͝e͠͡͠s̵͡,̴̨͞ ̡́͜͜͠c̵̸͜a͏͏̴̕ṕ̢̡á̢̕͟͞b̛l̨҉͠ę͜ ̡҉̢҉̷o͠͝f̸̶̶̢̛ ̡̛͞h̴͢͝i̷҉g̵͠h̸́͝-̢̕͜l̷̨̀è̴̶͠v́͏͘e̷l̵̕͢ ̴͟͠h͟ý̨̢͢p̢͏̴̷̨n̶̢̛͜͞ǫ̕͠s͡͝í̶̢̨͠s̷̴̨͠.̴̢́ ̸͘͡͞C͏̸̧l̵̨ą̷͏̷s̢̀s̷̴͞i̧͘f҉̴̨i̸͟͟e͏̡̡͢d̷͠҉ ͏̸͟á͢͢s̶͟ ̴̢͜͞G̶̛͘͢o̸͟l̸̶̷̀d͏̀͟͏ ̨̛͟u̷͢҉̀n̨̡҉d̸̀͘e̸͟҉̴r̛͡ ̡́͟t̡́̕͞͞h̷́͟͠e̵҉̷ ͢N̸̷̡̛ơ̸̡͘b̴̷l̵̷̸͠͝e̷̢ ͟C͘͏҉o̢̕͞͝l̸o̧̕͘ŗ̶͠s͏̷̴̴̴ ҉̷̷s͏̷̷̛̀ý̢̀͝s̀͟͡t̶̛e͏̴̨̀m͝͏.̀͞ ̢̢͏̧Ṕ͢o̶͢w̨͡é̴̛̛͜r͢f̵̨̧̀͟ư̢͢l̵̴͠ ̨̡͟e҉̡͘̕͢y̶̨̛e̴̛͏̵͝s̀͡ ̸ş̀͡h̢̀͘͞i̴̡n̵̨̡è͢͢͞͞ ̶͜҉G̨̕o͢͠l̶d͠҉͠,̧͢ ̸̧̨w̵̢̢͢͝ḩ͏̸i̴̧͘͡l̨͟͝͠e̢ ̸̶͝t̴̡̀́͜h̢̕o̷̧͘͜͟s̀͜è̵̕͏ ̨w̵̧͠i̷̡̛͠t̕h͜͏̶ ̴̵͘̕͡p̧̛͠ǫ̡̀w̧͝e̢҉̀r͏̀͘̕͟s͢͏̵̨ ̷t̵̀͘h̀́͟͢͢a̴̷̶̛͜t̨͢͢͠͠ ̴̧̧͢r͏̡́͟͠e̷̸̕̕҉a̢͠҉c̢h͘͢e̕s̶͟͟ ̵́͡t̶͟҉͠h́͟͟e̵͘҉ ̀͞r̷̕͟͢e̛͢͝à̴͢ļ̴̧͏̷m̀ ̡ǫ̸͢͢f̢͝ ͟͡ǵ̸̕͢͝o̡͝d̷͢s҉̕͞ ̡h͘͞͞͡a̴͡͞͞͠v̶͡e̵̕ ̵̕͜͢a̵̢͢ ̶͢͝m̕u͘͝l͏̶̢͜t̸̛͟͡͏į̴̨c̢͘o̴̧̕͢͟l̨͞͠͝o҉͡͡u̵̴͜r͜͡é̴̀͟҉d̶̨͞ ̸̨̕͜g̛͟͞l̴͏o̷̢͜w͏̸̸̷,̵̧͏ ̕ş̵̕͢ư̢c̨̨h͏͠ ̷̢̀a͘s̨ ̵̢t̸̶̀͠h̶́͠e͏̷̨́ ̧̕͢҉c͘҉̵̡̀a̴̶̶s͠͏̶̶ȩ̢́̀ ̸̶͘͜͢ó̷̡́f̸́͞ ̧͠͠J̡͜͏ę̢̡͟ẃ̶é̴̕͘͡l̵ ͢͏a҉̛n͟͜ḑ̧͘͜͞ ͡҉̸R̢͜a̸͠͡i̵̕ņ̡͏̧b̨̡͜͝͡o҉̀͘͟ẁ̧̢͟.̶͢

Garuss Vakarian

Jeane is accepted. And yes she is saber, I decided to relent on Arturia. :P

And Lancer is accepted as well.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on June 20, 2014, 04:55:31 PM
Jeane is accepted. And yes she is saber, I decided to relent on Arturia. :P

And Lancer is accepted as well.

Did you get my PM or are you too busy with those... calibrations? =P

Rave

I shall be putting up the Rider sheet shortly then  :-)