Spiderkiss Brothel- Now Open! Need People!

Started by Jag, December 23, 2008, 06:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Okay, this is a group roleplay that I open up on every site that I go to. It was first created as a YIM User Created Chat Room (when those were allowed) and I was a worker in it. It was known as Spiderkiss Brothel. As the name says, this is a brothel, just a nice name for whore house.

***Please PM me if you are interested because I will not make the actual roleplaying thread until I get a certain number of people interested! You can chat in this thread though or tell me your interest here, but do not post Character Profiles here. Thank you. ***

What I need are these:

Doves- The female and male workers of the brothel that entertain the customers and special clients.

Bartenders- These can be Doves that wanted a night off, but I would like to have at least one or two regular bartenders that can play out a Tavern like setting that is the base floor of the brothel. The floor above being the Dove's rooms and the basement being the owner's (that's me) office and wine cellar. The bartenders also act sort of as a bouncer for the bar room. They are allowed specific rights that no one else is. Doves that are bartenders for the night do not get these rights, only the regular bartenders do. If I accept you as a bartender you will be PMed a list of what you're allowed and not allowed to do.

Clients/Customers- The difference between being called a Client and a Customer has to do with the Doves. Once a Dove takes you to her room, you are a Client. Any time before or after being in that room, you are a Customer.

RULES:
1.) I am god, don't try to step on my feet.

2.) If you are a customer/client and wish to with one of the Doves, s/he has the right to refuse you.

3.) They might be whores, but I will allow them to kick your butt.

4.) If me or a bartender think you have crossed the line, we reserve the right to remove you and you're character will not be allowed back in.

5.) Clients/Customers can come and go as they please in the roleplay, but Doves and bartenders must stick with the roleplay unless they PM me and ask to be removed.

6.) If you are a Dove or Bartender and have not posted in a week and not given a reason why, you will be PMed a notice. If you do not post in a week after the notice or do not PM me back with a reason, then you're character will be removed.

***This roleplay will be put into the Bondage: Human: Small Groups section. That means it will cover every fetish besides rape, vore, bestiality, and extreme violence. Each Dove must consent to being taken up to her room, so even rape would not be rape. A client can ask that the Dove pretend like she is being raped, but it will not be Non-Con.***

***Next Post will have the character outlines. Once I get at least 3 Doves, 1 Bartender, and 2 Clients/Customers...then I will post the threads in the Groups Section where it will go.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jag

Character Outlines:

Doves:
Name:
Sexuality:
Nationality:
Height/Weight:
Cup Size (Females Only or TGs only) :
Appearance (Description or Picture will do. Anime pictures or Live Pictures will do) :
Fetishes:
Preferred Gender of Customer:
Character Notes/Background (optional):

Bartenders:
Name:
Nationality:
Height/Weight:
Appearance (Description or Picture will do. Anime pictures or Live Pictures will do) :
Tolerance for Customers:
Character Notes/Background (optional) :

Clients/Customers:
Name:
NickName (in case the character doesn't want the Doves knowing their real name) :
Nationality:
Height/Weight:
Cup Size (females and TGs only) :
Fetishes:
Preferred Gender of Dove:
Character Notes/Background (optional) :

Jag

Update:

I have a Bartender.

Come on people...3 Doves and 2 Clients/Customers and I will make the threads so people can start playing.

Elvenoff

Name: Scott Nightland
Nickname: Shadow
Sexuality: Straight
Nationality: American
Height/Weight: 6' 1” / 195
Fetishes: Fantasy Rape
Preferred Gender of Dove: Female

Carlcjjohnson

I've PMed you with my interest, I hope it takes off . . .

Jag

Okay...I got:

1 Bartender
1 Dove
2 Client/Customers

I need 2 more Doves before I'll open up the threads. If I don't get those by the end of the week, then I will give up the idea.

playfullchick76

I like the look of this one,and i miss the yahoo user rooms just as much as you do. Im just unsure of how to put in pictures in here, which is a problem as you want a photo of what i would look like in this.

Jag

For images use this code:

[img]http://URL of the Picture[/img]

I hope that helps. ^^

Transgirlenstein

Might be interested in playing a dove.  Just need to think of something.  I'll post an idea Monday
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Sabel

was hoping for a bartender slot, but I'll be messaging a Dove profile today.