So, who'd be interested in a Dragonblooded Heavy Exalted game?

Started by Ajoxer, May 26, 2005, 03:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

Dynasts, almost certainly- A decent mix of action and sex scenes. I'd be interested in knowing who'd be interested in the game.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Silk & Steel

Would be using the actual Exalted Rules, or be more free form based?

Cheers,

Ajoxer

Actual Exalted rules, ALA the other two Exalted games on the site, except with DBs.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Zaer Darkwail

I am intrested to play exalted game :). As Fire casted of course!

Ajoxer

Jefepato

I'd be interested.  Exalted is always fun, even if starting DBs aren't that tough.

Ajoxer

It'd go by 15 bonus points, Dynastic characters. Immaculates, Warriors, Spellthrowers and so forth will all be allowable- I'm thinking things will start at a wedding for the hell of it, and then the Character's houses will send them to the Threshold as a strike force for some form of mission or another.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Ajoxer on June 08, 2005, 05:16:56 AM
It'd go by 15 bonus points, Dynastic characters. Immaculates, Warriors, Spellthrowers and so forth will all be allowable- I'm thinking things will start at a wedding for the hell of it, and then the Character's houses will send them to the Threshold as a strike force for some form of mission or another.

It sounds intresting, but mostly the wedding involves two houses, or maybe four if closest allies are considered to allow join ;).

Muse

Ooh, fun.  I have a lightning bolt checker named Ledaal Kalinda who'se in need of a home. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Ajoxer

By god, I still want to run a game. Oh, so many twisted things I could bring down upon you...

Jefepato

I've been hoping for a while that this game would happen (although the suggestion that PCs could be Immaculates seems a poor one, all things considered).

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Jefepato on July 05, 2005, 10:40:34 PM
I've been hoping for a while that this game would happen (although the suggestion that PCs could be Immaculates seems a poor one, all things considered).

Maybe corrupt or ex-Immaculates ;).

Ajoxer

Certainly could work. Remember the general from the Air-Aspect book? Good example of such. Anyway, I'd be willing to allow anyone if they have a reason for being at the wedding and joining the task-force.

Ajoxer

Alright, I've gotten Muse's character sheet, so I'm going to see if I can make a game sometime soon in the NCES.

Zaer Darkwail

OK, I will send the charsheet after I have made it :). Anycase I got chance to use my warrior concept elsewhere in Rpol (not in sexual game but future mature one). I tought I could take the corrupt Immaculate monk or a dragon-blood sorcerror. Is Muse's char any of those?

Ajoxer

Muse's got a Sorceror, so your monk would probably make a good counterbalance. Dynast stat set, like in the Dragon-Blooded book, and 15 BPs, as is normal.

Ajoxer

Zaer Darkwail

OK, thanks for the reply. I start make the sheet now that I know what type of char I can do :).

Ajoxer

Well, Muse and Jefepato have both joined- We've got a Sorcerer and a Diplomatic type thus far. I'm willing to accept up to three more, and that number might increase if I decide I could use some good independent nemesises.

Zaer Darkwail

OK, I was in Ropecon so I did not ahve time finnihs my sheet but I start finnishig it soon as I get chance after replying messages in games where I was gone :).