Re: Alphabet Association Game

Started by Dreamweaver, May 08, 2009, 03:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Xandria

Yogurt (to eat not wrestle in :P)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

TaintedAndDelish

Zoo (elderly folks like to be taken to the zoo)

Xandria

Aquarium (for young and old alike)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

TaintedAndDelish

Beach (a place where the young and old can let it all hang out)

Xandria

TaintedAndDelish

Droopy (funny how the very young and very old can suffer with droopy drawers)

Xandria

Exactly (yes and I fear getting to that stage again more than dying :P)

Anesa

Flatulence  (Just trying to stick with the "Old" theme here...lol)

Xandria

Gross (haha, I think it fits in light of where this thread is going!  XD)

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

TaintedAndDelish

John ( using the john seems to be a big todo for old people xD )

Anesa

kinky  (I am certain there are some kinky seniors out there!)

TaintedAndDelish

Lumpy (shaky, old man voice - talking to 30 year old son: Sunny boy, your mother may have a lumpy backside, but hoo boy can she shake it!)

Xandria

Moral (I should have known where this thread would go...lol!)

TaintedAndDelish

Numb (in all the wrong places)

Xandria

TaintedAndDelish

Prostrate ( yeah, getting old must suck )

Xandria

TaintedAndDelish

Xandria

Tired (Hah! Thank you kindly! I can't believe I did that! :P)

TaintedAndDelish

Uriel ( old folks got some funny names )

Xandria

Viola (great-great-great grandmother)

TaintedAndDelish

Wrinkle ( when you have some many good ideas and memories that your brain folds extend to your face )