X-men Style game, anyone? :D (looking for F)

Started by Wolfy, December 22, 2009, 10:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in doing something like X-men with me..

Wolfy

Well..I plan to use an OC for myself, but my partner can play whoever they wish. :D

xxbutterfiywings

Alrighty! Go ahead and send me a PM with your idea for a story line! :)

Kalab

Just wanted to drop my name in the hat in case this would turn into a group RP down the line.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

ladyelizabeth

The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Wolfy

I don't mind turning it into a Group RP..but We'd need a plot..something that I currently don't have..xD

or it could just be set in the school, and we could generally wing it.

Kalab

How about a plot set in Bishop's future timeline where Mastermold has taken over the world and Sentinals hunt mutants openly. The mutants are in hiding other than those who hunt us down for the Sentinals. We could live among the Morlocks and have access to the lower levels of the mansion but the top portion could have already been desroyed.
A story like this has already been done in comics but we could do our own version.
[imgwidth=500][/img]

Wolfy

Kalab

Glad you liked it Wolfy. We can see what the ladies think. They may have ideas on epanding on the concept or may have have an idea we like even better.
I figure Xavier and several of the core team of Xmen could be prisoners of Mastermold or even dead. I was planning on my character having been a student at the academy when the initial attack took place and barely escaped. Our group could have possibly escaped together or individually and met up later. There are lots of possibilities.
[imgwidth=500][/img]