The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

should start picking on me then because the avatar below the avatar above me has missed the pickings ons =]
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Muninn

Quote from: Amelia on October 18, 2010, 09:36:00 AM
wasn't thinking what I'm thinking. I do know who Muninn is.

Makes me curious why she picked a male raven for a screen name and why the personal title is "the forgetful" when Muninn is anything but ;)

Because I am fascinated with ravens (and birds in general)!  I've read in some places that Muninn is sometimes seen as female and even if that is some incorrect translations, I don't care so much. Muninn trickles through the lips so nicely! Also, "the forgetful" is me being silly as I am forgetful, myself. ;)

Anyways!

is a total jerk in the comic he comes from - but I'm sure the current user is a doll! ;)

Insanityenviesme

is making him feel stupid because he doesnt know that he comes from a comic!
-gasp-
HOW COULD I NOT KNOW!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Muninn

Is making me think that I shall go sneak over to PMs now. :D

Insanityenviesme

is making him wonder what he did to make her want to leave..

Damn..it  was the yell wasnt it?
Moments of Sanity

Jag

...needs to brush some hair from his eyes. ^_^ I'm sure he has pretty eyes.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Muninn

"eyes like two shining stars" they are. ;)

Needs a nice cup of hot cocoa (WITH tiny marshmallows) after all the abuse he's gotten in the books..

adroitgrayman

Is waiting eagerly to get the distance between them to be eliminated.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Jag

Quote from: Muninn on October 18, 2010, 09:54:45 AM
Needs a nice cup of hot cocoa (WITH tiny marshmallows) after all the abuse he's gotten in the books..

Damn right, he earned those marshmallows! ^_^

Quote from: adroitgrayman on October 18, 2010, 09:55:27 AM
Is waiting eagerly to get the distance between them to be eliminated.

...is having a very good time. ^_^

Insanityenviesme

should compare his skin to the marshmallows to see if he really is that pale before he eats them all up.
-thinks he really shouldn't be that pale-
Moments of Sanity

Jag

...is one to talk about being pale...*pokes Insanity's paper white avatar skin*

:P

Insanityenviesme

-giggles-
Hypocritical arent I
-blushes with pride-

has a little more hair than I imagined...just a tad
Moments of Sanity

Kendra

is all deep and mysterious looking  >:)

Insanityenviesme

can explore my mystery anytime! :D
Moments of Sanity

Kendra

Insanityenviesme

acts uninterested but is waiting to pounce
;p
Moments of Sanity

Kendra

Insanityenviesme

shouldn't wait so long to pounce :p
Moments of Sanity

Kendra

should wait for the good things in life ;)

Insanityenviesme

doesnt know that he's an impatient little prick :)
Moments of Sanity

Kendra

has informed her of his situation :P

adroitgrayman

Should get some designs around her navel.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Kendra

should keep those hands busy ;)

adroitgrayman

Needs to slide her top a little up. (winks)

Kendra

needs to keep his hands to himself maybe :P
lol