Naruto: The Hokage Has Been Kidnapped!

Started by BruceTheCat, June 27, 2012, 12:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

I'd like to get a gauge for interest in a Naruto storyline that I am bouncing around in my head. Abbreviated, the Hokage has been kidnapped by a rival faction of powerful ninjas similar to the Akatsuki. Fearing the safety of all the nations, a rescue squad is put together using one Ninja from four different Villages.

The four players will create a new squad for this mission. Everyone will be familiar with each other's exploits and reputation in their own city, but never have worked with each other before. More than likely, they have often worked against each other. The story will follow them tracking down and defeating individual members of this rogue ninja squadron, finding the missing Hokage, and the sexual exploits that take place along the way. Ideally I would like to have two females and two males to make up the team.

PM me if you are interested in participating with the follow information:

Name -
Age - Make sure it follows the rules of websute
Appearance - A physical description or picture will be fine.
Village (Leaf, Sand, Water, Fire) - There will be only one from each village so it's first come first serve on that. I'll message you back if the village you requested is unavailable so you can edit accordingly.
Techniques - I don't want you to give away your characters strongest techniques, more your style of fighting. As powers are a closely guarded secret by each village and the respective nin, we wouldn't be aware of what your character is truly capable of. Plus it will be more fun to discover through roleplay.
Reputation - What the other characters would know about your character through rumors. Maybe some large event your character was associated with.

I will be taking one of the male slots, but I can adjust which village I take based on the remaining village.

“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

Update: Edited some of the formating.

Also feel free to reply in here with your character if you want to participateRP! I didn't realize that I stated PMing me was the only option.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

MzHyde

Sounds interesting. I don't watch Naruto, but ninjas are always awesome.

BruceTheCat

Thanks MzHyde!

If you'd be willing to do a little bit of research on the world, I wouldn't mind letting you fill a slot and just explain bits and pieces as we go along. Would you be up for that?
- scribus1000

Snake

Name - Sanosuke Mitofugi
Age - 19
Appearance - as above.
Village Kusa/Water
Techniques - Mist ninpo and beastmaster type taijutsu
Reputation - reknown as an unstoppable beast and simply doesn't know when or how to stay down.

BruceTheCat

Welcome aboard Snake! Now we just need two more confirmed players for the females and we can begin.
- scribus1000

Vaulera

Name -  Aoni Freysa (ow-knee ff-ray-sa)
Age - 22
Appearance -
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Village  - Earth (I am assuming this is here, because Leaf is the fire village)
Techniques - Aoni uses potent and destructive ninjutsu combined with space controlling ninjutsu, legacies from the earth. She uses particle and earth styles to move the opposition into a position where they are vulnerable or exposed to be destroyed by the Particle style.
Reputation - Aoni has a particularly strange reputation, she is known for being distant and quite friendly, but the whispers of her jutsu are many, supposedly unequaled in their destructive potential. Other rumors about her strange and colorful attire confuse things, as it is hardly camouflaged and hardly normal.

BruceTheCat

Welcome Vaulera, and thank you for the correction!

One more female and we can begin. Do you guys have any questions about the story before that? I thought for the beginning the four of us would be meeting in a pre-designated location so that would be considered a sort of 'neutral' territory.
- scribus1000

KnightNelson20

I am willing to make a female. Give me a bit and I will have her cs up.

KnightNelson20

Name - Lightining (real name is Myuki but no one knows that)
Age - 22
Appearance -
not in normal ninja clothing myuki has this body shape. But hair and eyes are as pictured above. Myuki's eyes can become quite soft in appearce when she isn't thinking about it and they more resemble a females.

Village (Leaf, Sand, Water, Fire) - Land of Lightining. Village hidden in the Clouds

Techniques - Lightning is a skilled sword woman from the Kumo that specializes in assassinations and speed. Rivialed skill with the sevenswordsman of the mist. Lightning has the tattoo of the third raikage on her shoulder meaning she can use black lightning. She creates electrical currents under her feet to quickly move around and the flash of black lightning can always be seen. Her speed at top is the same as lightning.
Reputation - Known as Kumo's Lightning Swordsman you can understand why everyone calls her Lightning. She dresses as such so that no one knows she is a girl. She doesn't want to ever be treated unfairly in a fight. She rarely speaks to re enforce the thought. Always writing what she wants to say down and holding it up. What everyone does know is she is fast and very good wit O8)h her sword.

BruceTheCat

Looks great, and thank you for picking up the last slot Knight!

I'll go ahead and post up my character later this evening. Since Knight is going to be from the Lightning Village, I decided to pick up Sand and just leave a Leaf nin completely out of it. Does anyone have any suggestions for the Hokage who was kidnapped, or want to volunteer their own village?. Here is the roster:

Snake (Water)
Valuera (Earth)
Knight (Lightning)
Red (Sand)
- scribus1000

KnightNelson20

Techniqully the Hokage is the leader of fire. All of the other villages have different names. Together they are just Kage. I say since we are leaving out fire in the search it should be the Hokage we are looking for that way it is like the other villages are proving they are not the ones that did it by sending their best!