Wiki needs an E link!

Started by Greenthorn, May 14, 2009, 06:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

Unless I just didn't see it...is there any way to return to Elliquiy through the Elluiki page?  I know I can just open it in a new window or tab...but it would be super nice to be able to click on a "Return to Elliquiy Forums" link in the menu or front page  ;D

Caeli

Under the "Elliquiy" module, there's links for "Home Page" and "The Forums".
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Vandren

Yep, left hand sidebar.  Just above the "Search" box.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Greenthorn

I have nothing above the search box...nor do I see an Elliquiy module!  Granted I've been up almost 24 hours..but I don't see it!!

Teno

I've just checked myself, and it's to do with the skin you use. Some have the link and some don't. The Modern, MySkin, Simple, Chick and MonoBook do have the link above the search, but I don't think the others do. And of the ones that do, half have it at the bottom of the page.

Greenthorn

oh good...so I'm not nuts or blind!!

Vekseid

Well you certainly are nuts >_>

Greenthorn

Quote from: Vekseid on May 15, 2009, 04:02:24 AM
Well you certainly are nuts >_>

C'monnnnn!!

Why must staff pick on me?!?!?!

*cries in a corner*

Vandren

Ah.  Makes . . . ok, it doesn't make much sense, but it's not my department.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Greenthorn

Quote from: Vandren on May 15, 2009, 06:58:40 AM
Ah.  Makes . . . ok, it doesn't make much sense, but it's not my department.  :)

Oh I'm sure it was Vek's doing...he's always trying to confuse us!!