Looking For a Severus Snape [ FxM ]

Started by surrealobsession, June 02, 2014, 04:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surrealobsession

Looking for a Severus Snape for a potentially dark (but not too dark!) game. I have about a million plots in my head, so nothing super specific in this request. However, a couple things I am looking for:

1) Be able to balance the darkness of the game itself with plenty of humor.

2) Be prepared to travel a bit for the romance and smut...they won't just be jumping into bed and love, it will take awhile.

3) Be up for some real story and character development. You don't have to stay canon, or go far into fandom territory, you can do what you wish with him. All that matters is that we build something real, and that our characters both grow over the course of the game.

4) Be able to write a lot. You don't have to make every post super wordy, but I tend to be somewhat long winded. If you can't match at least a handful of paragraphs, with much longer and more detailed posts at the start of each scene, I probably won't be able to maintain much interest in the story.

As for me, I can play either a canon character or an OC, as long as they are female. Let me know which you would prefer.

Sound good? PM me!
HEALING HAS BEEN SLOW, STILL RECOVERING, SORRY! I AM HOPING TO BE BACK SOON...I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU GUYS!<3<3

Horror, Science Fiction, Originals and Fandoms...UNDER CONSTRUCTION WITH UPDATE