News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Four Letter Word

Started by MzNurse, March 06, 2009, 06:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Aiden

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Aiden

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Aiden

Skye

BOOM! -whispers- I win...
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Aiden

Zoom! -Not today!- *Evil laugh*

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

precious

Laurrel, this is the four letter word game, you have to change one letter in the word to make it a new word that has not already been given this round. 

loam

Raven41174

From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

Aiden

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17