(F/Futa for M/Futa) Calling the violent and depraived. No limit sadists only

Started by Alexander Whitewood, July 06, 2017, 04:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander Whitewood

Rules/About Me

Hi! I'm Alex! Recently I've been craving games where my characters are violently brutalized, tortured and mutilated and love it. Or one loves it and another doesn't. I don't mind doubling/tripling/whatever as long as one character can be an extreme, loves everything thrown at her level masochist. Death isn't required.

I ask that my partner not shy away from the really dark stuff. For example: If
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
my character being made to bite off and eat her friend's finger
grosses you out, you are not what I'm looking for.

My main fetishes and kinks are available here. Please let me know what on my list isn't doing it for you so I know not to include them in our roleplay. Also anything brutal and violent you like I'll be more than happy to do.

I'd love to hear your plot ideas. Anything that involves regeneration so the torture can continue is a huge plus for me but not a requirement. I also have a couple plots of my own:

Serial Killer x Victim(s)
A girl lets herself be captured by a serial killer known for his horrific tortures of his victims, happy to be the latest guest to his torture chamber. Alternatively if you want more characters, she brings her friends along as the killer is known to only abduct multiple targets. Her friends are not masochists, but she doesn't care, and even offers to help kill them before it's her turn. If you want more plot, maybe he doesn't end up killing her and instead she becomes his accomplice

Lover x Immortal
A young woman always thought she just healed fast, but after a bit of bdsm play with her boyfriend, she discovers it's more than that. She's immortal. Any damage done to her, no matter how small, reverses an hour after no more damage is being done. With this newfound knowledge she and her boyfriend begin testing the limits of her masochism, all the while trying to keep her abilities a secret.