Life Goes On ~ (Body-swap story) (LF players)

Started by Evalon, November 07, 2015, 04:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evalon

Life Goes On
Your entire world can change in the blink of an eye,
But when the dust settles one thing remains the same,
Life goes on.

What is the possible content of this story?
      Body swap(s). Everything else is up to discussion.

This is a cooperative story-telling experience. What that means is, there won't be a GM or a DM or whatever. We are all in charge of the story. We all take part, we all do actions. If you need someone to guide you, this likely won't be your story.

What is this story about?
      Today was the day the world changed. In the blink of an eye it felt like the world was tossed upside down. What happened to change the world? Imagine one morning you woke up and the face you saw in the mirror was no longer your own. It could be your friend's, it could be your families, it could even be someone you never met, but it is not yours. What would you do? What could you do? It would feel like, in that instant, the world came to a stop.

A day passes, a week, a month. Nothing changes. Each morning the face you see is the one you woke up with what feels like years ago. For the first time you look out the window and you realize something, the world didn't stop. Even after a disaster, life goes on.

This story will focus on a neighborhood that has been turned upside down. The primary focus is on a single family but there is room to branch out to more individuals. What caused the sudden event is unknown and the number of people effected is low, at the moment. Random members of the neighborhood have swapped bodies with one another.

For the moment they aim to keep the swaps quiet and play along with their new lives. I have a couple ideas as to why and I'm open to discussing more options. The first idea is, the swaps were only one way. As an example lets say the daughter swaps into the mother. The daughter who is now in the mother's body is aware of the swap. Except her old body acts like nothing has changed. It is kept quiet because no one would believe them. Option two is more general, they keep it quiet out of fear that no one would believe them. Whatever the case, we can talk it out.

For this idea the main focus is on a mother and daughter household. Within the family there is (1) mother and (1+) daughters. We can include brothers, uncles, aunts, friends, whatever, but somehow it needs to relate back to the family.

What is the setting?
      Modern day with an unexplainable event.

Who is my character?
      My character, before all this, was a loving daughter. She was 17, still going through high school. That night she fell asleep in her bed and the next morning she woke up no longer in her room. She was one of the luckier ones. She was still in the same house, but now in her mother's body.

What about your character(s)?
      Before-swap options;
         Mother- at present we don't have someone to play as the mother-swapped. It could be anyone.
         Daughter(s)- at present we do have interest in a daughter role, but there is room for more daughters.
         Other family- anyone that is staying at or with the family.
         Friends of the family- anyone who lives near the family.
         Other- it could be anyone, as long as the end result puts them with the family.

After-swap options
         Mother- TAKEN
         Daughter(s)- one is taken, possibility for one or two more.
         Mother's Boyfriend- OPEN
         Other family- OPEN
         Friends of the family- OPEN
         Other- OPEN

I know this is a jumbled mess, I haven't really put together group games before but I thought it was worth seeing if there is interest. I'm happy to answer questions. If you are interested just mark down who you want to play BEFORE and AFTER the swap. Playing more than one character is an option if that interests you.   
Feel free to call me Savannah
Current Posting Rate: Slow, hoping to speed up soon.
In the quest to discover yourself the first thing you realize is who you are is not really who you are.
Lover of anything body-swap related! Have a body-swap story you'd like to play out? Hit me up!

Ideas | On-Off | YIM Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Kokaine

This seems like it could be a fun story to tell. Count me interested.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Evalon

You are considered interested :-) To gauge the interest, what would you like to play?
Feel free to call me Savannah
Current Posting Rate: Slow, hoping to speed up soon.
In the quest to discover yourself the first thing you realize is who you are is not really who you are.
Lover of anything body-swap related! Have a body-swap story you'd like to play out? Hit me up!

Ideas | On-Off | YIM Ideas
Apologies and Absences