The Creative Lie Game

Started by Nadir, March 19, 2009, 06:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

This is a fun and simple game - tell an outrageous lie about the person above you!

For example, the next poster could say; Eden collects garden gnomes and re-paints them to match the current trends of fashion.

There is only one rule - keep the lies nice. Nothing malicious.

Inkidu

Eden rearranges the silverware drawers of every house she visits.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Nadir

Inkidu has an OCD habit of 'cleaning' the auras of the people who stand in front of him in queues and throwing the smut over his shoulder onto whoever's behind.  o.o

Inkidu

Eden knits horrible itchy sweaters and mails them to her friends puppies.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

saturnschild

Inkidu filled the school swimming pool with cherry jello.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Inkidu

Quote from: saturnschild on March 19, 2009, 07:02:38 PM
Inkidu filled the school swimming pool with cherry jello.
Saturnchild, likes to hang out with pandas in the monkey cage on Tuesday.

Mithlomwen

Inkidu orders pizza and sends them to to other people's houses.
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Nadir

Mith is trying to get together a kazoo orchestra

saturnschild

Eden thinks she can pull a rabbit out of his hat.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Ket

saturnschild goes down the drink aisle of a store and shakes up all the soda bottles, then opens them one by one before running out as fast as she can.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Inkidu

Ket likes this symbol <3

*Snicker snicker*

Mithlomwen

*whispers*  So does Inkidu *giggle* 
Baby, it's all I know,

Mnemaxa

Mithlomwen secretly write terrible romance novels under a pen name. 

Not good ones, only terrible ones.  On purpose.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Mithlomwen

Mnemaxa likes to hide in the clothing racks at the stores and then jump out and scare little old ladies half to death.
Baby, it's all I know,

BaronS

Mith is secretly starting an underground brownie railway - smuggling her home-made brownies to those less fortunate who cant get a sugar rush.
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Inkidu

BaronS secretly likes to feed underprivileged marmots.

Mithlomwen

Inkidu's avatar is really a bouquet of flowers. 
Baby, it's all I know,

Inkidu

Quote from: Mithlomwen on March 19, 2009, 08:40:27 PM
Inkidu's avatar is really a bouquet of flowers.
(A shush! iz a secrets!)

Mith has an underwater temple of doom, and bunnies, doom bunnies.

Mithlomwen

Quote from: Inkidu on March 19, 2009, 08:53:21 PM
(A shush! iz a secrets!)

*giggle*

Inkidu is the guy that goes through the toy department and pushes all of the buttons on every toy he can find so they make lots of noise just to annoy the employees.
Baby, it's all I know,

Nadir

Mith dresses as a big toy and hangs out in the toy department, just so she can get Inkidu to press her button  8-)

Mnemaxa

Eden is that girl your mother warned you about, but only because she was more interested than she wanted you to be. ^_^

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

SubmissiveDominance

SubmissiveDominance follows people around at Wal-Mart saying cryptic things like "The fat man walks alone," and "It's one o'clock, do you know where your excrcise bucket is?" ... Wait... I did that wrong. Damn. *pouts*
Will you wrap your arms around me?/
As I'm falling

AFI-"The Boy Who Destroyed the World"

Story Ideas

BaronS

Mnemaxa has been known to sneak into your house late at night and replace all the songs on your playlist with remixes of the Macarena.

Also - SubDom follows people around at Wal-Mart saying cryptic things like "The fat man walks alone," and "It's one o'clock, do you know where your excrcise bucket is?"

(There you go - now we're all back on track again!)
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

lexxusbabe

BaronS, is a gold star member of the Charlie Chan appreciation society, and regularly attends conventions (where he has become known to drink too many cups of herbal tea, and burst into the lambada)...

Inkidu

Lexxusbabe likes to dress up like a giant bunny and go hopping through fields.