Looking for female Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans.

Started by Last of the Great Mikeys, October 20, 2009, 06:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last of the Great Mikeys

I have a sudden desire for something in the Buffyverse. No established characters though. I want to have someone play in the current 'verse, the one in the comics where there are lots of slayers and they are organized.

My idea is that I would play a man used in an experiment by the Twillight organization. This experiment would steal the power from a slayer and give it to him. He's just a test subject though, not an actual Twillight member.

My idea for the female character is not written in stone, but I'd like you to play a slayer or a witch  (or both) who is/are part of the Slayer organization sent to find the missing (now dead) slayer. The trail leads to me, a new male slayer escaped from Twillight and sought by them.

I should mention that I am open to other ideas, but I would really like to play a powered guy.

Sorrows Solace

You have my interest in this, did you have any other ideas for this plot?

Last of the Great Mikeys

Nothing immediate. I'm willing to discuss ideas though.

A bit more detail on my male slayer. He's a little bit nuts! He was a test subject after all. He's seen things no mundane, normal guy ever wanted to. He has drives that he never wanted. There was a reason only females were made into slayers and he's the example of why. This can be fleshed out in advance or through play.

Perhaps orders are given to become his "watcher" and see how he pans out. Maybe he could add to the slayer mix.

Sorrows Solace

So am I, let me sleep on some percolating in my head and flesh them out tomorrow.

That's understandable and having a character (mine) rooted in that can help, her being his possible Watcher and a Slayer as well would be useful. I don't mind fleshing that detail out and giving some thoughts to my character.

She'd be Scottish, sort of a loner,travelling hunter and would keep tabs on Watcher and Slayer groups when needed, probably advised by her Watcher to help the poor guy out. I need to look over a Slayer's powers, its been ages since I watched much of Buffy. I am tempted to use a magic user so I'm a bit torn but maybe after some talk I can get it all worked out.

I am going to get some sleep however and will be back to talk further tomorrow.

Last of the Great Mikeys

Well, I'll let you know a couple details that you might already know. :D One: the slayers are headquartered in Scotland in a big castle. They answer to nobody. Two: there are no more watchers from the original watcher organization except Giles and he's hanging around Faith. Three: Twillight is a government/military secret organization that fears slayers, mostly because they are women with power that are organized. It threatens their manhood for some reason so they tend to make sexist comments and stuff.

playfullchick76

Last of the Great Mikeys

Eeeexcellent! I love when people are interested in my ideas. :D

I'll be heading to work soon so I will be away for several hours, sadly. When I get back I look forward to all ideas and interest. Feel free to message me and we can discuss things. Both of you, Sorrow's Solace and Playfulchick and anyone else who likes it.

Sorrows Solace

Quote from: Last of the Great Mikeys on October 20, 2009, 11:16:54 PM
Well, I'll let you know a couple details that you might already know. :D One: the slayers are headquartered in Scotland in a big castle. They answer to nobody. Two: there are no more watchers from the original watcher organization except Giles and he's hanging around Faith. Three: Twillight is a government/military secret organization that fears slayers, mostly because they are women with power that are organized. It threatens their manhood for some reason so they tend to make sexist comments and stuff.

Hehe, that is even more awesome, it works much better like that!

So that allows alot of their members to be punched in the face it seems.

I can work really well with all the Slayer powers and have a few ideas in mind to tweak things for my characters own origins and the like.

Last of the Great Mikeys

Awesome. Would you ladies (Sorrows Solace and playfullchick76) be interested in each playing a character in the story or do either (or both) of you prefer to play one on one? If you were willing to play together with me then we could have one slayer and one witch/wizard or whatever discipline of magic you prefer to counter my slayer guy.

Sorrows Solace

I think I'd prefer a one on one, is that alright?

Last of the Great Mikeys

Absolutely that's all right. I did post this in the one on one requests section after all.

This just means I'll have to play the idea out with more people. :D

playfullchick76

I can do it one on one. I dont mind group ones, but one on one does have its appeal. I coud be a slayer, from France or Holland perhaps.

Last of the Great Mikeys

That's cool, Playfullchick76.

Do either of you ladies have any special requests or ideas before I start up a thread for each of you?

The first posting in it will probably be a little long. I am going to set it to start in the United States because that (to my knowledge) is where Twillight is based.

I will be playing a Canadian in his late teens. His parents are gang scum involved in the drug trade. He was a part of it too and was arrested under the Bush era zero tolerance law and...disappeared... Then he escaped..!

Sorrows Solace

I'd like to be able to control my own Watcher and as for any other ideas I'll probably PM them to you and that's fine I'm looking forwards to the post! I already have a small snippet written.

Last of the Great Mikeys

Excellent. I'll put up a post sooner or later tonight for you, S.S. (can I call you S.S.?).

Playfullchick76, I'll wait for your response before I post for you.

Sorrows Solace