Just Married [Closed]

Started by Dray, August 01, 2010, 02:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Looking for:  A female who is literate and can provide detailed posts and a few paragraphs as well.  One liners or short and lacking posts will not do it for me...in fact it will just kill my muse.  However, I do prefer quality over quantity so a very lengthy post that does not say enough or maybe says too much can also set me off...so basically I am looking for a partner who can sort of go with the flow, feed off my posts as I feed off yours.  Also I need someone who is open and willing to talk OOC about the role play before and during it for feedback and other reasons.

Roles: Husband(played by me) and Wife(Open)

Ages:  Up for discussion, though I would like the wife to be younger.

Race/Appearance:  This could be more than just humans, we could get into angels and demons, elves, furries, so on and so forth.  This portion is also up for discussion depending on what you are looking for and what you would prefer.  They would not even have to be the same race, could be interracial.  With this we can also discuss size differences and body preferences...and yes I do prefer my males to be larger than the female since I find that only natural...just how much larger(height/muscle) the husband is will be decided depending upon their races and that you are into when it comes to size difference.

History:  None set at this time, that is something I would like for both of us to discuss and what not...basically it would just be how they met and what not, a summary of their past and relationship before getting married.  This will kind of tangle with the plot as well.

Plot/Twists:  This story can have many underlying plots and twists to it as well, its all up for discussion and I just need to know what you are all into and searching for.  The plots could be deep and dark, involving taboo, or pregnancy if that is what you are looking for.  Though perhaps even how they came to be has a plot involved in itself as well.  If we involved other races and bring together interracial relationships or something like that then we could form a plot from that as well...it sort of depends on what we decided on and the paths we take.  For example, if we go interracial then perhaps the two races we have brought together do not get along and the world around them finds it unacceptable and yet since they are in love and lust they get married anyways.  It could always sort of be an arranged marriage as well, or this powerful man bought her as a pet/slave and married her or something like that...perhaps they are not even married at all and are just posing like it for some reason as a cover up, so on and so forth.

Kinks/Fetishes:  I plan for this couple to be experimenting and exploring with their sexual activities so I need someone that is very open minded and creative.  We will need to discuss Ons/Offs of course, but I aiming for things such as light bondage for sexual play, getting a little rough, switching roles at times even though the husband will be the most dominate...Being spontaneous is also very big, this new couple should surprise each other and have fun.  For example, sex would not only just occur in the bedroom but in other inventive places, even in public places.  Perhaps she would surprise him while he was working by slipping on something sexy to help ease his tense, stiff and pent up body.  So on and so forth.  I will be checking your Ons/Offs to see if we are compatible, and I am looking for someone with more Ons than Offs and those who are more open and willing to explore variant ranges of sexual play...for it kind of depends on the story and plot we take with our two characters.  Please do the same and look at my Ons/Offs.  I am always open for discussion as well and willing to discuss what Ons/Offs are acceptable and not between us.

Setting:  Something modern day, changes can always made as we can of course mold the role play to suite our own styles and needs.  Here is my idea on the matter so far though...they could live in a large mansion, the husband being rich with his business.  He could work at home, setting aside one of the many rooms as an office and run his business from his computers and online and something along the lines of that.  It could take place somewhere warm, perhaps the mansion is over looking their very own private beach line.  They could travel to many different places, so the setting would not just take place in one area.  They could go to several places near where they live, or even travel to other places around the world for either when he has business to attend to or if they just want to take a trip. 

The sky is the limit really for their exploring...so I thought it would be helpful to make him a man of power and riches.  The possibilities in the mansion alone is endless, large and exotic bathrooms, a large library, gym, workout room, large and erotic bathing house, pools and hot tubs, many rooms set aside for different reasons, their bedroom containing a large bed, big enough for ten people...closets full of clothing, but not only casual and dress-up outfits, but things such as lingerie, bondage items, toys, and even outfits...such as a nurse outfit and a school girl outfit for that fun sexual role playing between the two of them.  The details and ideas can be worked out between us, but basically this mansion is not going to be just your plain old big, fancy house with nice furniture and all of that...just imagine a bathroom designed to look like a waterfall filling into a pond with stones and plant life all around for example, or to have such a setting created within the many acres of land they hold.

Interested?  Send me a PM and we an discuss the details and ideas.

Dray

Alright I have received a few responses from this request already, though I am still trying to find some writing partners for this that match me a bit better.  Thus, I have added a few details to the ideas of characters, plot, and kinks(ons/offs).

Dray

Alright, I've gotten enough responses for this.  Thank you.