Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

(hmmm - I look pretty good for 100)

Wish granted.  But as I am 100, my vision isn't very good and I grant you the wish to not grow up, turning you into Peter Pan without the ability to fly. 

I wish I was 33 again.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

elone

Wish granted. You are 33 inches tall.

I wish I could live in a house on the beach.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

samantha_cs

Granted. You now live in a small grass hut on the beach of a deserted island in the South Pacific, with no tools, no food, no freshwater source, and no means of communication with the outside world.

I wish I had more intrinsic motivation to do productive things.

Belle33

Granted.  But now you are overly productive and under appreciated. 

I wish I wish I could make more people happy.

abandoneddolly

granted everyone is happy besides you

I wish I could get some sleep

boegiboe

Granted, but you can't ever wake up.

I wish the world to re-enter the medieval period.

Belle33

Granted, but you are a peasant who has to do the bidding bidding of a very demanding queen, or it's off with your head.

I wish I were a queen in this medieval empire.   ;)

boegiboe

Oh I wouldn't mind so much if you were queen! ^^

Granted, you are now queen of a medieval empire, unfortunately it's a very small empire and I'm the only one under your command

I wish I was strong enough to expand your empire single handedly!

Belle33

Happily granted.  You have conquered a neighboring land previously ruled by a tyrannical king.  Unfortunately, you've inadvertently wakened a mythical beast who lived undisturbed in the woods between the new land and your home.  I'm not sure you'll be able to get past him in order to get home, he looks rather fierce *sad face*.

I wish I had the perfect up of coffee and could help you with that beast.

boegiboe

Granted, you hold a hot mug of coffee, the unique scent flirting with your senses, the bitterness countered by the perfect amount of sugar to the very crystal. Unfortunately you never get to taste the coffee, as you spill it all over yourself in your attempt to help me with the beast. And help me you did, but only as a distraction. I make it home...you do not.

I wish to ressurrect you and summon you back to your castle. I will provide the coffee.

Belle33

*laughs* and this is what helping someone gets you - LOL lost to a beast *laughs more*

Wish granted, but my resurrected body isn't quite what you remember - bits of flesh have been torn and eaten and coffee literally goes right through me.  Enjoy your zombie queen.

I wish I were not a zombie.

boegiboe

Hey, it was a mythical beast! Give yourself a  bit of credit! ;)

Granted, you are no longer a zombie and return as lovely girl. unfortunately you are no longer queen and now serve as my subordinate! Mwahaha!

I wish for my new lovely subordinate to satisfy all of my desires...willingly!

Belle33

Clever!

Granted, and fortunately your only desires are unlimited cat nip and hours of heavy petting which I happily deliver.  Unfortunately, the mother of the mythical beast we killed flies into your home plucks you out of my arms before we get to the good stuff - carrying you off to a secret location of some sort of torture I imagine.

I wish I could fly and help you, without getting killed off.  *laughs*

boegiboe

*Purrs seductively from the petting, before whimpering as he's wrenched from your arms and taken off to his potential doom*

Thankfully granted! You battle the mother monster to the very end, completely dominating it before kicking its ass oblivian. You are still alive and in good, shape and free me from my shackles. Unfortunately you are still my subordinate and must still do my every whim!

I wish for you to dominate me...in a slightly different way than the mythical beast!

Belle33

Yay me!  I made it out alive!!!

Granted, but I get confused in my role as the dominate subordinate and I end up spanking myself instead of you. 

I wish I had lotion for my sore bottom. 

boegiboe

Willing granted! Though it isn't quite the lotion you had in mind... ;)

Wishes there was more where that came from...

Belle33

Granted, but you were awfully ambiguous - and you end up with more lotion - a year's supply, all dumped in your bath tub.  Enjoy!

I wish there were 28 hours in each day rather than 24.

Ophelia Jaxon

Wish Granted...There is now 28 hours hours in each day, the only catch is that there is only one day and it keeps repeating itself over and over and over in an unending cucle...but hy...at least it's 28 hours x

I wish for a glass o f coke with no ice
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

abandoneddolly

Wish granted but its the  only coke in the world and once it s drunk there will be no coke ever again.

I wish someone would write a ballad about me

boegiboe

Granted, unfortunately the soothesayer that writes the ballad is crazy in his old age, and the only words you can make out that resemble anything close to your life is 'Thribbbbthsssdt', saliva included.

I wish to have perfect eyesight!

abandoneddolly

wish granted though it might be to perfect you can see things for miles and through walls and clothing to. There are some things you cant unsee

I wish my muse wasn't being so restless today.

Belle33

Granted, but now your muse is too restful and eventually falls into a coma.  Oh dear - I hope he wakes before we have to pull the plug.

I wish it were tomorrow and today never happened.

Ty

Granted, but as today never happened, everything is as it was at the end of yesterday, so 'tomorrow' turns out just like today, with no-one even knows the 'actual' date is different.

I wish I were more refined.

Belle33

Granted, but you are too stuffy now, and all your lovers and fans have left you for men like the less refined Ty; he, evidently, was quite charming. 

I wish I could take a year off work and travel around the world.

boegiboe

Granted, You're fired.

I wish i was relly clever