Want the College experience you always fantasized about? [Accepting chars]

Started by Nico, April 26, 2014, 02:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Back to school?
Having the College experience you always wanted but never got?

Well then you came to the right place! We offer it! All for free!

Come and enjoy the campus life with us! We have everyday life, drama, jealousy, revenge, love, rumours, sexual adventures and escapades of all kinds, broken relationships, rivalry, friendship, and so much more to explore!

Or maybe you want to join a team? No problem, it's all right there.

Everyone is welcome, characters of all genders and preferences. Writer genders do not matter to us. We are an open minded, friendly group of writers that want to have a good time and enjoy the setting to its fullest.

Still interested? Yes? Perfect. Then why don't you have a look here.

It is the best to just click through the sticky links on the board, and if you have any questions, by all means, feel free to ask them here, or send a PM to Nicholas, Braioch or Outlaw Fallen. :-)

Cerevan

Soooo...interested, but where, might I ask, is the "fill-able" character sheet? Clicked through all the information threads and didn't find one...

Nico

Awesome! :-)

The code for the character sheets is here. Just gotta scroll down a lil. Let me know if you found it!

Cerevan

Oh my god. :-[ First thread I look at and somehow I miss the thing. Ahhhh! Such a derp. Thank you kindly for showing me though. <3 I did indeed find it.

Nico

Quote from: Cerevan on April 26, 2014, 03:54:34 PM
Oh my god. :-[ First thread I look at and somehow I miss the thing. Ahhhh! Such a derp. Thank you kindly for showing me though. <3 I did indeed find it.
Ah, don't worry about that. We have quite some information, after all. ;)

Strifesblaze7

Nice pic for the avi Nic, I'm still going on mine.. Though my muse will not play nice.
Is there a point where nobody cares

Nico

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on April 26, 2014, 03:59:19 PM
Nice pic for the avi Nic, I'm still going on mine.. Though my muse will not play nice.
Thanks! Take your time, mate. We won't go anywhere.

Strifesblaze7

Could my guy play both sports? Had him slated for halfback and then maybe shortstop?

Nico

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on April 26, 2014, 04:01:51 PM
Could my guy play both sports? Had him slated for halfback and then maybe shortstop?
Yes, that's possible. Football is fall/winter, Baseball is spring/summer.

Strifesblaze7

Awesome, ill really try to have him to you soon. I forgot to ask, did you want our characters to have a history of any kind? I had tried to get a hold of you on YIM but you weren't around. Lol

Nico

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on April 26, 2014, 04:15:51 PM
Awesome, ill really try to have him to you soon. I forgot to ask, did you want our characters to have a history of any kind? I had tried to get a hold of you on YIM but you weren't around. Lol
I am online now. :P

Strifesblaze7

Nico

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on April 26, 2014, 04:24:15 PM
Alrighty.   :P
In general, when I am online on E, then I am on Y!M as well. Now an then I forget to log on, but then all it takes is a poke in PM. :-)

MarissaSeraphOfInsanity

An RP with Nic?

Starts going shifty eyed, before snatching it up and scampering up a tree. :o
"She is all the great heroines of the world in one. She is more than an individual. I love her, and I must make her love me. I want to make Romeo jealous. I want the dead lovers of the world to hear our laughter, and grow sad. I want a breath of our passion to stir dust into consciousness, to wake their ashes in pain."

Can You Cast Me Far From Grace? ~ Ons and Offs (WIP)

Sic Transit Seraphim ~ Apologies, Absences and Admiral Ackbar

Keaira

I might have to look closer into this! I had checked it out when it was first starting, but was just getting back into all things E. Glad to see it is going so well.

Makes a note to look back here when I'm not trying to fight sleep. lol
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Braioch

As Nic said, if ya have any questions look to him, Outlaw or myself

;D
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Nico

Quote from: Keaira on May 05, 2014, 03:25:02 AM
I might have to look closer into this! I had checked it out when it was first starting, but was just getting back into all things E. Glad to see it is going so well.

Makes a note to look back here when I'm not trying to fight sleep. lol
Just take your time! :-) We won't go anywhere.

King Serperior

Just popping in to say that, at the moment, I have too much on my plate to join, but I have been watching this game from time to time.  Nick, you are a Gaming Genius   ;D  Hopefully, I can find time to join here  :3  Until then, continue the amazingness and good luck   XD

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Braioch

Nic...how do you even get the non-homos chasing after you?

I suspect Voodoo
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Nico

:-*

Thank you. Seriously.

It really was just a small idea I had a while ago. Never thought that it would turn out so good!

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]