News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sassy Space Vixens

Started by SidheLady, July 31, 2016, 04:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidheLady

Close to the border of the Many Planets Union, the independent space station known simply as "Friendship 2" (don't ask what happened to friendship 1), quietly orbits the planet RenHault (a small mining and scientific colony).

Friendship 2 is popular station with pirates, mercenaries and others who like to take advantage of it's independent status, and on the recruitment boards the following message is posted.

"Wanted, a brave (and competent) crew for thrilling adventures, exploits and some crime.
If the life of a pirate is your thing
See Captain Slam Bloodybone, Captain of the Fuzzy Boots, Dock 47.

No Time wasters (or time travelers) please"

Okay,

so, I want to run a playtest group for my game Sassy Space Vixens. I would like between 4 or 5 players (any more and I'll consider running a second game). Once the basic characters are posted, we'll communally do the ship build.

If your interested in playing, drop me a PM or reply to the thread.

The game can be found off this post.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

Thanks for your time
"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

I have Discord, ask to contact me!

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)
https://www.f-list.net/c/sidhelady/

Lindrea

Chulanowa

wander

CeruleanSerenity

I would definitely be interested in giving this a try.

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

SidheLady

Woohoo! So, go forth and...make characters?
"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)

MissFire

Got a template? To make it a little easier and uniform?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

SidheLady

OKay, lets use this

Name:
Race:
Role(s):

Fighting:
Drinking:
Wits:
Savvy:
Gambling:
Plunder:

Qualities:

Outfits:

Weapons:

Appearance:

History:

wander

I'll throw something up here tomorrow, kinda late on my end to be making characters... I know roughly the role and qualities I'm after though, so it shouldn't take too long once I start.

Probably use this post here as the character sheet placeholder and edit it in.  :-)

Lindrea

Name:Zelindra
Race: Zelf
Role(s): First Mate

Height: 5' (1.5 m)
Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg)
Skin: Teal
Hair: Aqua

Fighting: 3
Drinking: 1
Wits: 4
Savvy: 4
Gambling: 2
Plunder: 4

Qualities:
Sharpshooter: You may have had some kind of training with rifles, and as a result, you’re rather good with them.  When taking time to aim, the shot is treated as one stage easier.

Alien: Zelf

Outfit:
Brassier:  A tight, platinum, push-up bra with an inner lining of chitin.
Skirt: A flowing synthsilk sarong with an image of a heart placed just above the curve of her ass.
Boots: Mid-thigh high, armoured stiletto heels made out of paltinum and studded with emerals adorn her shapely legs.

Weapons and Accessories:
Sniper Rifle: Duratanium pulse sniper rifle with velvet grip, stock, and carry bar.
Sword: Metal: Duratanium energy longsword.  The pommel decorated with frills of duratanium that close around her hand when held.
Shoulder Bag: A synthsilk shoulder bag with the image of a diamond on the front flap.

Psychic Power: Feelings:This talent allows you to manipulate someone else’s emotions, making them feel what you want them to feel. These feelings will last for (psychic attribute) minutes until they fade away, and any natural feelings replace them.

Personality: Zelindra is playful and curious, but also extremely ruthless when on the job.  She won't hesitate to take the shot no matter who might be in the way if necessary.  Always eager to try new things and to use her psychic ability to get her way in as nonviolently a way as possible.  She loves ice cream and chocolate.

Appearance: Zelindra is a short, barely five foot tall, Zelf.  Her body is curved in all the right places, born and bred for sensuality.  Her eyes are a deep blue with no whites or pupil that can be seen.  Large breasts, capped with slightly darker blue nipples and wide hips that show off her shapely rear.  A long prehensile tail extends from the base of her spine, typically coiled about one of her thighs.  Long, aqua hair flows down her back, the tips reaching to her mid-thigh.  Like all Zelve's, she is beautiful, yet also exotic.

History: Born to Selinia and an unknown male that her mother had slept with over two centuries ago.  Eventually her mother found comfort in an oracle who foretold that her child would grow up to be a great space pirate!  Years later, Zelindra found herself working as a security guard for a luxury liner.  During this trip, there was supposed to be a scheduled pirate attack.  Some such pirates worked legally within the system and were sometimes hired to give the incredibly wealthy a thrill, the "Pirate Experience" it was dubbed.  During the show, an incredibly bored Zelindra took it upon herself to go off-script with the narrative and challenge the pirates to a duel!  She lost in the end, but the fact that she showed some spirit impressed the Captain of the ship.  Slam offered her a position on board and through the years, she has worked her way up to First Mate, earning the trust of the Captain and her bed on occasion.

Wolfy

I-is there still room for this? T-T

Lindrea

Quote from: Wolfy on July 31, 2016, 07:35:07 PM
I-is there still room for this? T-T

Sidhe went to bed, but maybe?  I think she'll end up picking the 4-5 for the first game, then possibly start up a second.

Also, I love your avatar!  It's so cute and sexy!

MissFire

Name: Briar Bloodthorne
Race: Human (Futanari)
Role(s): Disciplinarian

Fighting: 5
Drinking: 6
Wits: 3
Savvy: 3
Gambling: 5
Plunder: 3

Qualities:
Swashbuckler: Excellent with a blade, when fighting with one she treats it as one stage less difficult. She feels naturally at home with a weapon in her hand and gets additional movement when wielding a blade.

Battlebitch: Briar is fucking huge. She is built like a brick wall taped to another brick wall to make some kind of super brick wall. She is enormous and lives to punish anything that gets in her way. She is able to ignore one Owwie in combat and can use a Big Weapon in either hand.

Outfits:
Prisoner Harness: (Outfit, Piecemeal) Briar has been wearing this thing for so long that wearing anything else just makes her feel naked, which is totally ironic considering how little this thing covers. The prisoner harness is designed for convicts sentenced to death by gladiatorial combat. It features loops on the waist and wrists to make restraining dangerous felons an easy and almost enjoyable task. While not exactly protective, modest, or full of storage space, the outfit does make it very easy to move in. So, there's a bonus. It's also great if you like staring at chiseled abs, ample cleavage, or a futanari's generous package. It also comes with shoes, which is nice. Despite failing to cover eighty percent of Briar's body, the harness material (what little there is) is very durable.

Weapons:
Badassium Gladiator Sword: (Sword) Rent from the hands of Warden Ceasar himself, Briar has used this double-edged straight blade to cleave through opponents ever since. It is decorated with an engraved hilt that depicts images of nude women laying in submissive poses.

Duratanium SmashMace (tm): (Hammer) Centurion GuardBots have these as their right hand in place of normal digits. On her way out of the prison, Briar relieved one of these robots of his. Then she smashed him to death with it. This is an unadorned but effective weapon, primarily used by Briar for hitting armored targets or particularly stubborn boxes of loot.

Appearance: Briar Bloodthorne is very distinct for a lot of reasons. The amazonian woman stands at a full seven feet tall and looms above just about every crowd she mingles in. She is immensely built, with a body like corded steel. Powerful arms and legs enable her to land blows that would put most people through a wall and her abs are defined enough to the point that you're pretty sure you can literally grate cheese on them. I mean, just look at her. She's like carved out of fucking marble or something. Holy shit. Somewhere someone must've been born missing half their torso because God needed the extra material to craft this bitch.

History: Prisoner Number: 8675-309, sentenced to Galactic Prison R0-Me. Sentence: Life. Crimes: Murder, arson, dine and dash, jaywalking, adultery, assault with a deadly weapon, assault with a non-deadly weapon, assaulting an officer, assaulting an animal, assaulting an officer with an animal. It goes on like this for quite some time. Briar Bloodrose is a mercenary for hire who only knows three things; fighting, fucking, and drinking. Sometimes she likes to combine those three and see which two she can do at the same time. She flits from mercenary company to mercenary company, often the only survivor left standing after things go terribly wrong. This is generally because nobody tends to get in the way of the seven foot woman swinging a sword around like it's nothing. At one point, though, her luck ran out and she was eventually captured by galactic law. It took a dozen officers and fifteen tranquilizer darts in the neck.

R0-Me was a brutal prison carved into a massive asteroid, run by the sadistic Warden Ceasar who put his lifers in his twisted arena where he forced them to do battle with alien creatures or each other in a bid for their freedom. Unfortunately for him, Briar discovered that there was no freedom to be won. Those that emerged victorious and declared 'free' were actually just getting ejected into space via the airlock. Free. Yeah. So during her final match she taunted the arrogant warden until he deigned to join her in the area. It was a mistake he instantly regretted and the side wall of the arena still bears an imprint of his face to this day. Now, Briar is back to her old tricks and she's found a new group to ride with. Hopefully this time she can stay out of prison.

Briar's Theme: Bergentrückung
    - Sima Yi

MissFire

Hopefully that's right. Is that all right? She's your meat shield and she's going to be plowing every female crew member she can. Are there shields in this game? I was hoping I could get her one but didn't see it on the list..
    - Sima Yi

CeruleanSerenity

Looking at my... interesting... rolls, I'll have to put some thought into what I'm going to play.

Is Savvy the Attribute that would normally be used for social interaction?

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Wolfy

Name: Hitomi Tanaka
Race: Human
Role(s): Cracker

Fighting: 2
Drinking: 3
Wits: 5
Savvy:3
Gambling:3
Plunder: 5

Qualities:
Psychic (Cyberpathy)

Easy Talents:
Interface
Download

Standard Talents:
Drone
Crack

Hard Talents:
Control
Override

Mutant:
Wings: Gossamer Wings
Alien Eyes: 360 Degree Vision
Animal Aspect: Horse-Ancient

Outfits:
Shirt - Cloth - Butterfly + Heart
Shorts - Cloth
Briefs - Cloth
Glasses: Goggles - HUD installed
Belt: Chain
Toys:
Wrist Computer - Wireless feed to HUD

Weapons:
Small Weapon: Pistol - Glue balls
Large Weapon: Sniper Rifle - Micro Explosive. Alt Fire- Entangler

Appearance:

History:
A purveyor of stolen technology and a genius hacker, Hitomi came across a job offering on the Fuzzy Boots rather by accident. She happened upon the posting one day while in a bar, ignoring the advances of some pervert who was only interested in her wings because of how exotic she looked, she saw the posting out of the corner of her eye and took it as a chance to get away from Friendship 2 and go on an adventure. While the young woman was known in the underworld for stealing technology and cracking systems, she had never left Friendship two in her life. Now set for adventure with a rag tag crew, she's ready for whatever may come their way with hacker skills at the ready.

(Will finish my history later. <3 I'm hoping this character is ok though)

Lindrea

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on July 31, 2016, 08:44:44 PM
Looking at my... interesting... rolls, I'll have to put some thought into what I'm going to play.

Is Savvy the Attribute that would normally be used for social interaction?

As far as I know, yes.  Savvy is used for social stuffs. :)

Also, keep in mind that you subtract 1 from every roll.

CaptainErotica

Sent in a sheet for a space pirate version of Mad Moxxie. Working on an alternate just in case.

Chulanowa

Just gonna use this as a place for record-keeping while I read the document...

Rolls: 1, 6, 1, 5, 6, 2,
Well, that's three 1's...

MissFire

Quote from: Lindrea on July 31, 2016, 09:50:17 PM
As far as I know, yes.  Savvy is used for social stuffs. :)

Also, keep in mind that you subtract 1 from every roll.

Oh, crap I forgot about that for mine! 4, 5, 2, 2, 4, 2.
    - Sima Yi

Lindrea

Quote from: MissFire on August 01, 2016, 01:16:39 AM
Oh, crap I forgot about that for mine! 4, 5, 2, 2, 4, 2.

You can edit your character above with the adjusted stats. :)  That would help Sidhe a lot.

MissFire

No I can't. I can't edit posts.
    - Sima Yi

SidheLady

Oh wow, this response is just...awesome. I may have to run a second game, if I get enough people wanting to play.