The rise of the Rose- (Fairy Tail based rp, open)

Started by Bloody Rose, April 17, 2011, 09:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yorubi

Welcome! *blinks* I must say, so many guys joining. I swore the other Fairy Tail interest threads had so many girls. *whimpers* I'm so alone! I need to work extra hard to prove girl power!  ;D

Sojo713

Haha!!!

I'm debating between a reflector type mage...or a wind based dragonslayer....

Yorubi

Ah a Wind DragonSlayer sort of like Wendy XD

A reflector type mage could be interesting, depending how its done of course. Don't want it being to powerful either. ^^;;

1SAZ

Well, one thought is to have it be similar to Ukitake's Shikai from bleach in that it doesn't reflect the attack so much as absorbs and then mirrors the attack quickly. It would be limited by how much power you could actually absorb of course, and you'd have to figure out how to direct and use an attack used on you. So while it might sound more complicated, it'd be more balanced.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, a special anti-mage mages do exchist who specialize counter or block magic. So reflector's ability is actually determined by how much he is able to block. He may able block most item and caster magic, but lost magic should be out off limits until much later on.

ZameRagues

I like this idea, I enjoy watching Fairy Tail.

I usually make water/ice powered characters, but after seeing others with those elements I can't do that unless your fine with repeat magic.

I can make someone with a character that utilizes sound, just to be different and its something that hasn't shown up in the anime.

Let me know what you guys think.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Bloody Rose

Sounds looks to be okay, we have already ice and water in here though

ZameRagues

Awesome, I'll have a character up tomorrow.
And sound will his weapon of choice.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

ZameRagues

Appearance:
Name: Zame Ragues
Personality: Single minded, Tends to space, Kind, Calm most of the time.
History: Was born in a traveling caravan that roamed the countries putting on carnivals in various towns, as one of the acts Zame was taught to play several instruments, Literally. A mage that joined the caravan when he was young took Zame on as an apprentice teaching him to utilize the sound that he produced rather through his magic ability or instruments played. Zame had an impressive magical ability and quickly learned several aspects of sound and music to use through his magic. After a few years the Mentor mage told Zame to leave the caravan and join a guild, he suggested to check out Lamia for a potential guild.
Rank: (From A to S, and if you were one of the people in the guild before destruction) A, was taught by a previous guild member
Type of Magic: (Holder, Caster or Lost) Caster
Magic: (Be reasonable with your age and background) Sound
- Bass (A blunt shock wave that can be focused of a specific target or general area)
- Rapid Bass ("Bass" at a much higher rate of bpms, but can't be focused to a small area)
- Sound Roar (A high or low pitched blast from the caster's own voice, cause the caster to be mute while his voice recovers)
- Voice Altar (Can change the pitch and tone of his voice to mimic another's)
- Fractal Frequency (Pumps a range of frequencies into an inanimate object to shatter it)
- Concussion Shield (Produces a strong vibration, focused around his body to block an attack. Can only be formed for a few seconds)

Let me know what you guys think, I can altar, remove, or add new things if need be.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Bloody Rose

right now i am not accepting any S rank members, can you change it to A please? and i think 'Sonic Boom Tunnel' it's too powerful if your thinking of destroy a persons organs and stuff.

ZameRagues

okay then all taken care of. Any other changes that you'd like?
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Yorubi

Quote from: Zarazel on April 29, 2011, 12:19:20 AM
right now i am not accepting any S rank members
Ooo! S rank trials I called it! Well maybe not immediately but sometime in the future.  ;D

Bloody Rose

ZameRagues

Cool, I'll drop it in the Character thread and start posting.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

ZameRagues

I just got an Idea that I could add to my character, and that is that he can use Requip to materialize a variety of musical instruments. It fits his background as well. I thinks it would be cool, if he requipped a guitar or any other instrument and just began playing. I could find someway to use them in a fight as well.

If your okay with this then I'll add it to my sheet, if not no harm done, it was just an idea.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Bloody Rose

if you want but take out one ability in exchange

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Yorubi

Muhahaha! *blinks* oh... that was unprovoked evil laughter... *hums to herself and wanders off*

ZameRagues

*looks over in surprise* *tosses a water balloon at Yorubi*
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os