News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A Cosplayer Fantasy (M for F)

Started by IrishWolf, May 18, 2014, 11:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrishWolf

Now, when I was attending Anime Boston this year, I had an idea for a roleplay, maybe a one shot or a short story. I tucked it away then, because I didn't have the time but the thought has returned to my mind and expanded somewhat.

I love Anime Boston, for many different reasons but where this idea for a story is concerned, the biggest reason, is all of the lovely women, many of whom are in skimpy outfits. I can sit and just watch the crowds, smiling every time beautiful cosplayer walks by, asking for and receiving hugs or taking pictures. One of the biggest thoughts in my head, when I'm at a con, is something along the lines of "Damn, if I didn't have to share my hotel room, I'd try to get her spend the night with me!".

So whats my idea for a roleplay? Well, a fulfillment of that fantasy, or something like it. Theres a couple of ways it could go.

Maybe a younger cosplayer is out at her first con, worried about her costume, maybe by herself, only to find that lots of people like her work and even want to take pictures and theres at least one guy, who wants a private photo shoot, maybe more.

Maybe theres a fangirl cosplayer at a convention and she happens to find a good looking guy dressed up as her favorite character. A character she's written a lot of fan fiction about, including a bunch of stories with the character she's dressed up as. Maybe she'd like to act out some of those but they'd have to stay in character.

Maybe its the reason she goes to cons, to tease the boys, flirt like theres no tomorrow and find someone to take back to her hotel room.

Maybe she's short of cash, spent too much in the dealer's room the first day of the con and needs, well a sugar daddy for the rest of the convention. it would be a simple deal, he feeds her and buys her things at the con and she his arm candy and partner until she goes home.

Maybe it could be a darker story. A female cosplayer is head back to her hotel room late at night and finds herself on an elevator with a handful of guys. She gets felt up and at least one of them takes a few damning pictures, which are later used to blackmail her.

Any of these tickle your fancy? Send me a PM and we'll work something out.

And now, some inspirational pictures.