News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Started by Sabby, February 21, 2010, 10:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drivestort

I have an Ignignokt beanie >.>

Sabby

T-Pain has him as a gold medallion.

Drivestort

T-Pain sucks for... Fifty-upping me. *huffs*

Ramster

Am I the only person who thinks Hand Banana is the best episode?

"Do you believe in God, Meatwad? If there is a god, I think he must hate me. Otherwise why would he allow you to create a dog that constantly rapes me?!"

Then theres the Dickisode...
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

Doomsday

Are you telling me I don't know dick?

Sabby

The few seconds of silence after Carl reads the bottom of his cup had me laughing so hard I threw up a lil bit...

One episode ends with Carls head exploding in mid-conversation. Theres a pause. "Why would he do that?" "Why wouldn't he?" I think the head explosion was all that was in the script, and the dialogue was the teams reaction at the script reading.

Drivestort

I'm just a dog. I only know ball, and good... And rape.

Sabby

Can ya back that up? No, that ass... back it up.

Ezekial <3 "I am a Tennis Star!"

Ferid

Quote from: ramster on March 06, 2010, 07:36:19 PM
Am I the only person who thinks Hand Banana is the best episode?

"Do you believe in God, Meatwad? If there is a god, I think he must hate me. Otherwise why would he allow you to create a dog that constantly rapes me?!"

Frylock: Carl, do me a favor and spit in that pool.
Carl: Oh, you mean MY pool?
Meatwad: Oh, is this your pool?
Carl: Yeah, it is.
Meatwad: Can I go swimming?
Carl: No, you may not.
Master Shake: How about if I swim in it?
Carl: No.
Meatwad: Do you mind if we make a dog in it?
Carl: Yeah, I do mind very much if that's cool.
Master Shake: Yeah, he does mind.
Frylock: You haven't been usin' it!
Carl: That's not the point!
Master Shake: He's going to very soon!
Carl: Just cause I haven't been using it doesn't mean like.. Here, turn it into a dog laboratory.

Inkidu

Meatwad "Who ya'll talking about?"
Frylock: "You know Meatwad, Jee-whiz."

I love that whole freaking episode.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Drivestort

Shoot a nun's head off with a shotgun and gore sprays out. "UNACCEPTABLE!"
Shoot a nun's head off with a shotgun and a rainbow comes out. "ACCEPTABLE!"

Sabby

Dirtfoot <3 "He just keeps kicking the same spot!!"

Doomsday

D.P.: Oh, oh wait, uh hang on. Did you see like, a little naked dude, out in the street anywhere?
    Frylock: Uh, yeah. I think he's dead.
    D.P.: Oh, are you serious? Well, when he wakes up, make him drink.

Inkidu

"That is not a sock, it is a deadly laser weapon from the future."

Best ending ever!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

Carl makes endings awesome.

"Hey! I will not walk... so that a child may live" "...>.>" "Thats what it does!"

Drivestort

I heavily considered entering for that play Carl in the live action episode contest, but I love my hair too much to shave it away.

Inkidu

Quote from: Drivestort on March 15, 2010, 08:23:37 AM
I heavily considered entering for that play Carl in the live action episode contest, but I love my hair too much to shave it away.
I remember that. They had this cute Asian chick do it. It was priceless. She didn't shave her head, but it looks like they glued fake mustaches everywhere.

Drivestort

I didn't see a clip with an Asian chick. They settled on one of the guys in the original commercial, though.

Sabby

*gasps* Ze lazer rings! Zey don't vork!!

Inkidu

I saw the one where Shake sold out the show to Boost Mobile. That was fucking awesome!

Frylock: Meatwad, we're thousands of feet below the surface. A cow would melt at these temperatures.

Shake: Oh, I see you all have your downloadable switchblade apps...

Sabby

Yeah, thats about the point in the show where Frylock gives up on teaching Meatwad anything.

midwestgal

Quote from: Doomsday on February 26, 2010, 04:16:42 AM
Travis: I rule you!
Meatwad: Frylock! He says he rules us!
Frylock: That's it, Mister! Time out for you!
Travis: Oh, damn!
Frylock: What did I just hear you say?
Meatwad: I heard him, he said "damn", damn it. Only adults like us are allowed to say damn, bitch, ass and hell. So get your hellin' damnin' ass back in that bitchin' damn room, damn it! (Sees Frylock angry) What? Damn! I was just helping you out bitch! (In Time Out with Travis) You shouldn't mouth off like that.

This is a running joke between the husband and I. Which reminds me, I need to catch up with the episodes on the DVR. I hate that it comes on after I go to bed.
"He cannot be a part of me. Batman does not eat nachos!" - Batman, The Brave and The Bold

Inkidu

I absolutely adore the Grim Reaper Gutters episode.

Meatwad: "I said there ain't no bridges in Brooklyn!"

Sabby

I just saw the newest one... easily the most I've laughed for this season :) Sadly, thats not saying much.