D is for.....

Started by Levi, October 05, 2018, 08:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

Do you love Disney?!

We all know the classic stories Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Pinocchio, The Princess and the Frog and so many more, these stories have been retold countless times over many many years but what if they were real? What if Pocahontas felt like taking a holiday or Mulan wanted to learn English history? Well that's were you come in.

The good fairy along with Flora, Fauna, Merryweather and the Blue fairy combined their magic and made a castle that would become a school for princess, princes, and talking animal alike. A place where after their tale has been read the characters have a chance to do something other then wait till someone opens their book once more.

There are some simple first files you should know up front.

1. You must at least like Disney
2. Real life images to be used on character sheets only. Unless choosing an animal character.
3. No more then 3 characters from the same story.

L/B/G/T all welcome!

Reserved Characters and face claims
The good fairy
Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather
The blue fairy

Full stories
Moana

Approved
Flynn - Nemesis
Very - Hunter
Ariel- Dominique
Elsa - Angie
Stitch- Norse God
Maui - Rafiki

O is for ...
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Dominique

Hah, I adore Disney so if this can get enough interest I'd love to join!  :-)

Levi

azzmeister89

Ok this sounds epic.... I might take the role of a teacher though..... a young and handsome teacher though 😉

Nemesis

Interested in a prince role. Looking forward to hearing more.
Nemesis
GreenMoonKing

I will play the beast. Still locked in his castle.
"The veil that separates us from the supernatural, is thinning more and more every day."

Levi

[float=left][img height=250 padding=10][/img][/float]
[center][b]Name in story[/b][/center]
[center][i]Nickname or name outside of story[/i][/center]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation[/b]
[b]Height[/b].                              [b]Weight[/b]
[b]Eye colour[/b].                       [b]Hair colour[/b]
[b]Romanic attachment[/b] who is your love in story? Do you like them outside your story? Do you want to be in a relationship with a different charcter?
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]Interests[/b] What they want to do outside the story.
[b]Likes/ Dislikes[/b]
[b]History[/b]
[b]One/Off's[/b]
[b]Face claim[/b]
[b]Writer[/b]

Nemesis

Name in story
Eugene Fitzherbert aka Flynn Rider
Nickname or name outside of story
Flynn
Age 24
Gender Male
Sexual Orientation Heterosexual
Height.     6'1"                         Weight 185
Eye colour.     light brown                  Hair colour brown
Romanic attachment who is your love in story? Rapunzel
Do you like them outside your story? Sometimes
Do you want to be in a relationship with a different character? Not necessarily but will heavily flirt
Personality Heroic, selfless, humorous, charming, romantic, brave, narcissistic, rebellious, loving.
Interests What they want to do outside the story.  Flynn is interested in discovering new adventures in the castle, perhaps stumbling across any lost or hidden riches in order to keep them to himself or give to Rapunzel.
Likes/ Dislikes Money, Rapunzel sometimes, himself, telling stories, food, massages.
History Eugene (Flynn) is an independent soul who capitalizes on his good looks in order to win the favor of women who are quick to deliver secrets about their husband's riches. His slender, fit form has allowed him to easily dash out of sticky situations. He is intelligent and daring, willing to charm or deceive in order to get his way. If he finds a true friend in someone, however, he will be the most loyal friend one could ever wish to have. He found a friend and love in Rapunzel, who gave him the drive to be a better man. With the new outlook on life, their lives together could become something magical.  Outside of the story, however, Rapunzel has her annoying streaks. She expects a lot from him, like staying out of trouble, but he just wants to have fun and find new adventures.
On/Off's still up for debate
FC Jon Kortajarena
Writer Nemesis
Nemesis
Levi

Quote from: Nemesis on October 06, 2018, 07:46:38 AM
Name in story
Eugene Fitzherbert aka Flynn Rider
Nickname or name outside of story
Flynn
Age 24
Gender Male
Height.     6'1"                         Weight 185
Eye colour.     light brown                  Hair colour brown
Romanic attachment who is your love in story? Rapunzel
Do you like them outside your story? Sometimes
Do you want to be in a relationship with a different character? Not necessarily but will heavily flirt
Personality Heroic, selfless, humorous, charming, romantic, brave, narcissistic, rebellious, loving.
Interests What they want to do outside the story.  Flynn is interested in discovering new adventures in the castle, perhaps stumbling across any lost or hidden riches in order to keep them to himself or give to Rapunzel.
Likes/ Dislikes Money, Rapunzel sometimes, himself, telling stories, food, massages.
History Eugene (Flynn) is an independent soul who capitalizes on his good looks in order to win the favor of women who are quick to deliver secrets about their husband's riches. His slender, fit form has allowed him to easily dash out of sticky situations. He is intelligent and daring, willing to charm or deceive in order to get his way. If he finds a true friend in someone, however, he will be the most loyal friend one could ever wish to have. He found a friend and love in Rapunzel, who gave him the drive to be a better man. With the new outlook on life, their lives together could become something magical.  Outside of the story, however, Rapunzel has her annoying streaks. She expects a lot from him, like staying out of trouble, but he just wants to have fun and find new adventures.
On/Off's still up for debate
Writer Nemesis

This looks great! Looking at the character sheet made me realise I had forgotten to add in face claim so if you could add that in under one and offs please.

tobisquestion

I'm intrigued by this. I gotta head out right now, but I would like to register my interest. Someone's already taken my fave Disney character (Flynn Rider) but that's cool! It'll just force me to be creative and go for someone I might not otherwise have chosen. I'm thinking either Prince Eric or Aladdin. More likely the latter, as I am a bit of an Arabophile!
Character images inspiration: Female - Male

Norsegod1839

I'd like to mark my interest as well. Though I am not sure on wh oI want to play yet.

A part of me wants to go with Stitch as kind of an odd ball pick however I am not sure how that would really work.

Another thought that came to my mind was the love interest and general from Mulan

And as a side question what are you thinking for villains?

Levi

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 08, 2018, 11:22:11 AM
I'd like to mark my interest as well. Though I am not sure on wh oI want to play yet.

A part of me wants to go with Stitch as kind of an odd ball pick however I am not sure how that would really work.

Another thought that came to my mind was the love interest and general from Mulan

And as a side question what are you thinking for villains?

Can play one if you want, any character is open for playing. Or do you mean in the will the villians be trying to take over?

Norsegod1839

More like do you plan on having villains be trying to take the castle and or school? Or up to some kind of no good?

Levi

Villians are always planning evil.....I'm sure they will be up to something  >:)

Norsegod1839

If you need a Co Gm to play a gaggle of them...

I am super tempted to go with Stitch but I think it's to odd ball. I would have him where some kind of disguise type thing to blend in or something but.... I don't know.

Levi

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 08, 2018, 12:02:34 PM
If you need a Co Gm to play a gaggle of them...

I am super tempted to go with Stitch but I think it's to odd ball. I would have him where some kind of disguise type thing to blend in or something but.... I don't know.

I don't think stitch is odd at all! If the character is calling to you then I say go for it! With animal based characters I will accept cartoon based images for cs. As to co GM I'll send you a pm a bit later.

Norsegod1839

I'll go ahead and throw him in then! probably give him a alternate "human" disguise of some sort.

Hunter

Quote from: tobisquestion on October 08, 2018, 06:23:00 AM
I'm intrigued by this. I gotta head out right now, but I would like to register my interest. Someone's already taken my fave Disney character (Flynn Rider) but that's cool!

I think everyone wants to sex Rapunzel, Flynn would have been my first choice as well.   Too bad Moana doesn't have a love interest.

Levi

Quote from: Hunter on October 11, 2018, 08:30:31 PM
I think everyone wants to sex Rapunzel, Flynn would have been my first choice as well.   Too bad Moana doesn't have a love interest.

She might not have in the movie but there's nothing to stop her having one outside of it

Hunter

Quote from: Levi on October 11, 2018, 09:42:01 PM
She might not have in the movie but there's nothing to stop her having one outside of it

I will sleep on it and see what my subconscious has in mind, then.

Nemesis

Rapunzel can sex who she wants as well! (Whenever she is claimed).
Nemesis
Hunter

She absolutely can.        ;D

I did find a picture that I think is suitable, I just have no idea how to go about finding out who it is (or finding one that's better).

Red Stella

I think I’ll work on a CS for Merida.  :)

Hunter

Name in story: None
Nickname or name outside of story: Fetu
Age 22
Gender Male
Height5' 10".                              Weight 199 lbs
Eye colour Brown.                       Hair colour Black
Romanic attachment who is your love in story? Do you like them outside your story? Moana
Do you want to be in a relationship with a different character?: He is not currently interested in other girls.
Personality Heroic, gentle, loyal, a bit reckless, strong-willed/stubborn, patient, sea-loving, free-spirited.
Interests What they want to do outside the story.:  Diving, whether free style or scuba; he takes to water much like a fish.
Likes/ Dislikes being in or on the water, Moana usually, reading (but not homework!), hiking/jogging/camping.
History  "I am the sea and the sea is me.   No matter what, I will have your back."   While there aren't many matches to be made on an island where everyone is the same tribe, some matches seem to just be natural.   Fetu has always had not only a connection to the sea but some sort of connection to Moana as well; perhaps they were lovers in a previous lifetime as well.   If there's only one person that's going to support her no matter how hair-brained or ill-thought-out, it's going to be him.  When the two of them disagree (as often happens with two stubborn people), he tries to keep such discussions in private.   He will reluctantly admit that she can usually win any argument by various levels of physical display (shaking her ass at him, running around naked, etc).
One/Off's Flexible, no extreme though.
Face claim No idea who it is.
Writer Hunter.

Levi

Quote from: Hunter on October 12, 2018, 03:36:28 PM
Name in story: None
Nickname or name outside of story: Fetu
Age 22
Gender Male
Height5' 10".                              Weight 199 lbs
Eye colour Brown.                       Hair colour Black
Romanic attachment who is your love in story? Do you like them outside your story? Moana
Do you want to be in a relationship with a different character?: He is not currently interested in other girls.
Personality Heroic, gentle, loyal, a bit reckless, strong-willed/stubborn, patient, sea-loving, free-spirited.
Interests What they want to do outside the story.:  Diving, whether free style or scuba; he takes to water much like a fish.
Likes/ Dislikes being in or on the water, Moana usually, reading (but not homework!), hiking/jogging/camping.
History  "I am the sea and the sea is me.   No matter what, I will have your back."   While there aren't many matches to be made on an island where everyone is the same tribe, some matches seem to just be natural.   Fetu has always had not only a connection to the sea but some sort of connection to Moana as well; perhaps they were lovers in a previous lifetime as well.   If there's only one person that's going to support her no matter how hair-brained or ill-thought-out, it's going to be him.  When the two of them disagree (as often happens with two stubborn people), he tries to keep such discussions in private.   He will reluctantly admit that she can usually win any argument by various levels of physical display (shaking her ass at him, running around naked, etc).
One/Off's Flexible, no extreme though.
Face claim No idea who it is.
Writer Hunter.

I'll take a bit of that character just for myself *fans self over face claim*