Not so Black and White (Pokemon Gijinka Rp. Need an N. MxMxM)

Started by DajaOfTheNight, November 14, 2012, 08:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DajaOfTheNight

LadyAvacyn and I have this idea for a little Pokemon Gijinka Rp but we need an N. Badly. Here's the plot:

A few months after loosing to the trainer, N is traveling in (another region). As he sleeps one night his camp is ransacked by what looks to be a Pokemon and his PokeBalls with his Pokemon are missing. Following the trail he comes across a cave where he finds everything, including a sleeping Zekrom (or Reshiram depending on the version you want to go with). Zekrom(Reshiram) won't go back with him. Instead he leads him deeper into the cave where there is two large crystals. Inside each is a boy in stasis. Zekrom(Reshiram) makes it clear he won't leave until the crystals are opened. When N finally does open the crystals Zekrom(Reshiram) disappears and two young men step out from the crystals. They explain that the Pokemon Zekrom and Reshiram where embodiments of their souls.

Now N has two Gijinka's that he needs to take care of. If he doesn't there is a good chance that others will take advantage of their powers for ill. But wait, what happened to Reshiram(Zekrom)? How will the trainer react when he finds out one of his Pokemon is gone for good?

And now here's our little rules:

1) We aren't grammar Nazis but we're all adults. Write like one k?
2) We are quality over quantity. So yea, give us that.
3) Wait for both us to post until you do.
4) We both have a job and life so patient people are appreciated.
5) Let us know if you're gonna disappear for awhile and we'll do the same.

We'll talk details here if you'd like. Anyone? Post here k?

Lady Avacyn

Also feel free to PM either of us. We're eager to get this one running.

apygoos

DajaOfTheNight

Quote from: apygoos on November 15, 2012, 04:34:50 PM
Ill do it. I take it that you two will be the "GMs"?

SWEET!!! -dances with Avacyn-

Yes we would be. But we're pretty open about things.

Lady Avacyn

apygoos

DajaOfTheNight

apygoos

Zekrom
though not to put any spoilers out there, but I'm guessing this is an alternate spin to what happens after B/W instead of B/W2?

DajaOfTheNight

Quote from: apygoos on November 15, 2012, 05:01:50 PM
Zekrom
though not to put any spoilers out there, but I'm guessing this is an alternate spin to what happens after B/W instead of B/W2?

Considering I haven't finished Black2 and Avacyn don't have it, yes!

apygoos

DajaOfTheNight