News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

On the farm (f lf m/nc/incest)

Started by fireflights, December 03, 2014, 10:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

On the farm:

Laci was your every day farm girl, wholesome, pure and beautiful. A man's dream with her golden spun hair, her sapphire eyes and her innocent looks. Her daddy, proud of how his little girl had grown up, working side by side of her daddy even after her momma died, well she had grown up to be perfect in his eyes. But as she got older, he began to notice just how much like her momma she looked and it began to stir things inside her poppa that no father should ever think about.

Now, if you cant tell, this is going to be an incest game, it will be non con and I want someone to play her father as well as a boy farm hand who likes her and can tell things are going sour between the girl and her father and perhaps he tries to help her out. I haven't thought this fully through, but I want the father part to be only non con while she ends up striking a relationship with the farm hand or he could even be the neighbor boy next door, doesn't matter to me. Oh and she will be between 16 and 18

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

HarrytheCat

I'd love to take a shot at this with you. I love incest stories and have role played a few over the last year. The non-consent aspect would be new for me but would make a delicious change. The young farmhand? This would make a good second thread to the plot. I'd be happy to try and play both male roles.

Hope to hear from you soon so we can sort out the details and perhaps get started.

HarrytheCat
Multiple orgasms? Why not me?
Sigh. God's too cruel, isn't She?

fireflights

This storyline is now taken, thank you all for your interest :D

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.