Menagerie

Started by Zombie Apocalypso, August 21, 2007, 11:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Apocalypso

Basically a young spoiled queen with a love for exotic animals decides to create a menagerie of people.

So before I wrote everything out I thought I would get a count of people who would be up for it....

Brandon

I think Ild like to hear more
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

TheLivingWonder

Mmhmm, more info couldn't hurt :)

Zombie Apocalypso

More info…

General

This would be a nonconsensual exotic game and would take place in an off shore kingdom or a desert oasis.  I am thinking that it would probably be exotic so that players could have a choice of what kind of humanoid (No ten eyed spider monkeys) character they would want to be. I could make room for more dominant characters (Maybe guards or lords and ladies) if there are others who want to be dominant. I would probably want to play the queen but if someone else wants such role they would have to be comfortable with FemaleXFemale and MaleXFemale.

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Brandon

Hmmm, thats kind of vague but my interst is piqued. I guess the first thing that comes to mind is, does this Menagerie include soley Anthromorphic characters (AKA furries), normal human types, or is it a mix of both? I may just be misreading what youve posted so dont mind me if that sounds like an odd question
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

HybridHalf

Quote from: Brandon on August 22, 2007, 03:14:31 AM
Hmmm, thats kind of vague but my interst is piqued. I guess the first thing that comes to mind is, does this Menagerie include soley Anthromorphic characters (AKA furries), normal human types, or is it a mix of both? I may just be misreading what youve posted so dont mind me if that sounds like an odd question

Yeah, second that. I have a few "Furries" in my PC Book that I want to use, but haven't found a game yet to take them in.

Stevej101

Haven't done much with furries, but I would love the role of a sadistic (and horny) guard.  :)
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

AmberMK

My question is, where would the nonconsensual come in?  Would it be the exotics being forced, or the queen?

Zombie Apocalypso

The zoo creatures would be forced,  of course I suppose the queen could be forced if she walked into the cage of someone stronger then her. Yes there would be furries, however I would want the characters to be very diffrent from one another so the game would not be limited to furries. Yes there could be normal human types.

(And yes sadistic guards would be quite welcome to join.)

HybridHalf

Quote from: SerenitysAngel on August 22, 2007, 05:31:08 PM
Yes there would be furries, however I would want the characters to be very diffrent from one another so the game would not be limited to furries.

Well, here's my PC idea:

An Antro Otter. Taken from a far place and brought back as a "pet" of sorts.

Brandon

I have a PC idea then, but I think Ild only play if there were a dominant female that could use a submissive and nerdy girl

Zombie Apocalypso

I plan on being the dominant queen. I think a submissive nerdy girl could work to my advantage...

And pets is the idea I am going for...

Anyway I think that there will be more information as soon as I post the setting and such...(lInKcOMiNgsOoN)

Brandon

alrighty, Ill give it a shot then. Ill work up and send you a character concept when I finish this post

Zombie Apocalypso

Goody Goody I can't wait...

TheLivingWonder

Sounds interesting. So based on what I read in that forum, I take it WE the players are the pets, and will be doing whatever you or whoever else that visits desires?

Zombie Apocalypso

Pretty much...The line between Dom/Sub vague as I really do not know how the story line end of the deal is going to play out...

Brandon

This is just an idea but why not make it very much like a plotline of political intreague. Everyones trying to screw everyone else (sometimes literally) so they can get the biggest piece of the pie (the city/country) and the best way to do that is get on the queen's good side, become an advisor, or something along those lines.

Like i said, just a thought so feel free to shot it down :P

Zombie Apocalypso

Sounds like a good idea...

Like I said I am playing it by ear so any comments questions or ideas are greatly appreciated...

TheLivingWonder

I see where your going with that, and it's not bad. Perhaps we can incorporate what I was thinking also. I kinda had the idea that considering we are all gonna be captives, we are sold for a period to the highest bidder...thus resulting in all kinds of different buyers, possibly even those who wish to watch one of us taken by other captives. The Queen is basically the...pimp in a sense xP hehe

Brandon

That could work for a lot of character but not all (my own included). There was going to be noblemen and guards added to the mix as well that werent captives I believe?

Zombie Apocalypso

Wahoo pimp is me...XD

Yes the bidding idea sounds good...I will add both these ideas to the initial post soon...

As I foreseen it there would be sadistic guards and other slaves who know an oppurtunity when they see it...

TheLivingWonder

Hehe, any of you seen Idiocracy? Reminds me of a pimp in that movie named Upgrayedd, who actually spells his name like that. xD Can't wait for the post SA.

Brandon

Then there you go, noblemen/women as well as diligent members of the countries military can vie for power and the queens favor. That gives some plot for them and if people want to be say submissive theres nothing wrong with submitting to a slave character in your own home.

Slaves will likely be a behind the scenes character even more if they want to have some control in the politics and if they dont, well they dont have to participate in them

Those are my thoughts...