Blackwell Manor ☪ School for the Paranormal ☪ Interest and Recruiting!

Started by AliceInLace, June 21, 2015, 11:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msa24680

Promotions are good! Well... usually.  Most of the time.  So, yeah, congratulations to him ahead of time if that happens!

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

msa24680

Drake...  -puts my hand on your shoulder and leads you to a couple chairs to sit down-  There's been some news about your sheet.  It isn't good news.  But now, more than ever, is when you need to stay strong and just know that it's in a better place now.  A place without pain, where it isn't going to be hurting anymore.

Nah..just kidding.  I'm sure Alice is working on it!

msa24680

Why does no one talk much in here...    :-(     -sits down on a couch by myself and plays on my phone-

AliceInLace

18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

msa24680

-looks up and puts my phone away-  Ooh... I do like cookies...

LamentingQuill

Quote from: msa24680 on July 01, 2015, 09:16:37 PM
-looks up and puts my phone away-  Ooh... I do like cookies...

COOKIES?!?!?!? WHERE?!?!?!?!? -Searches frantically for the delicious baked yummy cookies-

lol

msa24680

Alice brought them!!  -gets up and pours glasses of milk for everyone-

AliceInLace

Alright, i need to add up Quills and Drakes profiles. Anyone else i am missing?
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Mellific

Alice - let me know if there's anything you'd like help with! ^^

O/O | A/A | MM

msa24680

Those are the only two I know of off the top of my head. 

I'm off to bed.  See y'all tomorrow.  -takes a cookie before I leave-

AliceInLace

Just left to decide when to open it. Should we wait until after the 4th? I know its a big camping busy weekend for a lot of people

LamentingQuill

Quote from: AliceInLace on July 01, 2015, 09:37:16 PM
Just left to decide when to open it. Should we wait until after the 4th? I know its a big camping busy weekend for a lot of people

Probably, gives a little extra time to get the roster completed with the current cast as well.

Mellific

Quote from: AliceInLace on July 01, 2015, 09:37:16 PM

Yeah, I mean I know most people will have busy weekends. Besides, weekends in general tend to be a bit slower moving post-wise. I'm always sporadic on the weekends, myself. Maybe Sunday would be a good day to get the threads all established and opened, if you're able to do that Alice, and then we'll be all set for Monday to officially kick it off?

O/O | A/A | MM

AliceInLace

Quote from: Mellific on July 02, 2015, 09:01:29 PM
Yeah, I mean I know most people will have busy weekends. Besides, weekends in general tend to be a bit slower moving post-wise. I'm always sporadic on the weekends, myself. Maybe Sunday would be a good day to get the threads all established and opened, if you're able to do that Alice, and then we'll be all set for Monday to officially kick it off?

I think that will definitely work

Drake Valentine

Sun/Mon is usually when I am most available.

So if I don't have prearrangments with life or generally not being lazy on E, then most of my posting should occur

But I do have a friend visiting from military for this general week-weekend, so I may be preoccupied.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Angie

Perhaps we should at least get an OOC made up so we can talk over there and not here?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Julles

Well, Nyx will definitely be fashionably late, but that's not pit of character. Haha. I am camping all week next week. :)

msa24680

I'm getting excited about this.

I'm stuck in the office today,  but in case anyone disappears for the holiday early, I hope everyone has a great 4th!

Outlaw Fallen

Quote from: Julles on July 03, 2015, 07:53:39 AM
Well, Nyx will definitely be fashionably late, but that's not pit of character. Haha. I am camping all week next week. :)

Camping all week?! I would be excited for you (and jealous) if not for the heat this time of year >.<
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Julles

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on July 03, 2015, 09:48:52 AM
Camping all week?! I would be excited for you (and jealous) if not for the heat this time of year >.<

It isn't too hot here lately... surprisingly and thankfully. I'm just hoping for no rain! Haha.

Quote from: msa24680 on July 03, 2015, 09:27:54 AM
I'm getting excited about this.

I'm stuck in the office today,  but in case anyone disappears for the holiday early, I hope everyone has a great 4th!

I'm excited, too!

Happy fourth to you, too : D

msa24680

I agree with Outlaw; I'd be pretty jealous if it wasn't so hot and humid here!  Then again, I guess it would also depend on the type of "camping".  I used to go backpacking along the Appalachian Trail for several days at a time (in MUCH cooler weather), but it's been several years since I've done that.

Outlaw Fallen

Yeah, I used to live in the north GA area, now I live in the north FL area... hot and humid is the name of the game. We only camp from October-ish to March-ish here unless we're going to the beach or into the mountains.
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

msa24680

Oh nice...  did you ever go to Springer Mt. - part of Amicolola Falls?  You might be more familiar with it than I am, but that's where the southern terminus of the Appalachian Trail is.  I've done some pretty nice backpacking there.

Mellific

When you live in the Midwest, you only want to venture south during the winter time. Which works out pretty well, considering it's winter here most of the time. :D

O/O | A/A | MM