Tamora Pierce's Tortallian Series

Started by FlaminGlory, April 06, 2010, 03:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

I started rereading Alanna and I would love if someone would be willing to roleplay this series with me. I can double and do many characters if my partner would like to use OC's with the main characters as the back drops I am fine with that. If you are interested please Pm me or post here, I will get it either way. If it is four characters I can do threads, pms or Im's. (Four meaning two for you and two for me) More then four if we decided what part of the series we want to do. I would perfer threads as it will be easier for me to read the post and keep checking back if I lose my train of thought. I have read up to Tricksters choice, but haven't read the book.

Tad

I would be interested in a Tortallian game.  My favorite character is Diane, from the Immortals.  What sort of characters would you be wanting to play, and in what time periods?  If you're still looking and would like to talk more, either PM me or IM me (michime310 on AIM).
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Ex68471

I have read the series as well, and would be interested in RPing this. Shoot me a PM, I have to get off soonish.
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D