Wrestling Erotica Mayhaps?

Started by Xilos, May 22, 2006, 08:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xilos

I'm testing yonder waters as I am thinking of creating my first game here on Elliquiy.  It's been done a few times before, mostly 1 on 1's and what have you, but I was thinking of creating a game myself that dealt with Wrestling and of course, Erotica.

Player's create their Wrestlers using my home brew system I've titled "R.I.N.G.S" and duke it out.  Victory is achieved by a 3 count pin, submission, orgasm, or other ways involved in "special" matches.  The system itself is rules lite and can be learned in minutes.  If the game has enough interest I'll post all the rules. 

There is a distinct focus on role-play, but also a sense of character achievment and advancement as wrestlers attain "Photo's", basically the system term for money/publicity to buy both items, managers, press conferences, and increase their stats and skills. 

During the match Wrestler's also gain "Heat", which can be used to increase their performance, or held onto until a great deal can be turned in for a "Second Wind" (both damage-wise and erotically).

Anyway, there's alittle more to it, but like I said right now I'm just trying to gauge the interest.  So let me know!

Cosmo_ac

sounds kind'a like something like rumble roses.

I'm curious though, would the wrestlers be male, female, or a mixture?  I admit, i'm curious if nothing more.

Xilos

It would probably depend on popular vote.  From what I've seen the male/female ratio is all over the place on Elliquiy depending on the game.  Obviously if it was male/female then 1:1 would be great.  If it looked like it was going to end up like 3:1 males to females then it would probably become female only, with the possibility of Hermaphrodites depending on the general concensus.

Mia Saisyu

Does this mean you're ready to start up a game in semblance of ours again Xilos? =P

Xilos

Indeed, well if there's enough interest.

Mistiq

This is definately something I would consider even though I am afraid of system based-games. I figure, if it doesn't have to much to memorize why not. It's just like an RPG isn't it, except I'm writing it instead of watching it.

Mia Saisyu

Systems are nice as they can provide a comprehensive guide to how your character is feeling when he/she is hit or he/she hits something, it's an excellent writing companion, and provides an element of randomness to your writing that's much like real life..

Lilian

I like system, it's that random factor, that.. concrete sense of ability anf testing how far your character can go. ^^

I'm definitely interested, Xilos!

Xerial

A ratio of 3:1 males to females was mentioned... but what if it turns out the other way around?

Xilos

If the ratio is 3:1 females to males I think it would actually be just fine.  While I haven't done any empirical studies or anything, it appears that females registered with the site are more likely to be comfortable in bisexual situations (in role-play of course) then males.  That's just from casual observation of ons/offs of characters.

Also if this occured, I doubt any males would complain, no?  :D

Zaer Darkwail

That is true lol! Anycase I am intrested but I do my choice after checking the rules.

Lilian

Xerial

Complain...  ;D Sure I'd complain... ;)

Xilos

The game is up.  Check it out at...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=232.0

All the rules are in the rules section (obviously) and will most likely be tweaked and changed as we play with them (such as things to buy with Photos, I'll always be coming up with new stuff for that, and will be taking suggestions from players).  They're fairly short (about 8 and a half pages, compared to most systems 50-300).

Anyway drop on by and check it out, all you naughty, depraved athletes!

Mia Saisyu

Wow Xilos! You made a system that dwarfs mine, I feel deprived. XD Hehe.

Xilos

Haha, well thanks.  It may look good on paper, there's still a bunch of parts that need work obviously.  I'm interested in seeing it tested though, to get an idea where the holes and major imbalances lie.

Elvi

EEEEEEEEEEEEK!
*Runs away from all them there rules and things*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Ajoxer

Well, I've made a character in about 5 minutes with the help of listening to too much music, and the stuff looks fairly simple... Looks neat.

And yeah, nobody'll be complaining about 1:3 male:female ratio... not if they want to keep their pretty tracheas.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Xilos

I've had 3 character submissions so far, 2 males and 1 hermaphrodite.  So c'mon down ladies, don't let the guys hog all the glory in the world of Immortal Combat  ;D.

I'll also mention that as we gain players and we all begin to feel more comfortable with the system, I'll start adding more and more interesting things to do.  Special matches, elimination tournament's with special prizes, more neat stuff to spend Photos on, etc.  And of course I'll always take suggestions from the player's as to things to add in the mix, to give the game some real flavor.

Xilos

Just a quick update.  We're well underway with our first two matches, and we can always use more talent.  Of course female wrestler's are quite needed (played by male or female players).