Nightmarish Idea...

Started by bluemoon, March 25, 2010, 09:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnie

^^ Hopefully its all good stuffs >> If not I'll have to threaten him with not more pets! Oh good don't want to hurt Kiric too much. His shows do that enough to him

Demik

It's all good, don't worry. Wouldn't want him to miss out on his petting heh. ;) Oh yes I've seen Kiric talking about those in the SB. Sounds rather brutal.

Jecht

Well i've changed my mind about leaving but I think I will stay out for a bit before I try to jump back in.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Lynnie

Quote from: Demik on April 14, 2010, 03:01:04 PM
It's all good, don't worry. Wouldn't want him to miss out on his petting heh. ;) Oh yes I've seen Kiric talking about those in the SB. Sounds rather brutal.

They are. I go just to watch and get hurt half the time! LOL

Well come back when you want jecht :D we'd love to have you back

Selene

bluemoon

Yes Jecht, you could always play it off as though your character maybe just passed out or something, and fell under some rubble(if you want to play that character still) I'd just suggest not waiting too long if you still want that character as after a certain period of time, he would certainly be dead ;)
Welcome back though.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Jecht

alrighty...it might be a few days otherwise I can just make a new character...his twin brother or something lol
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Demik

Welcome back Jecht! Yeah, you didn't exactly specify that he died only implied. He's a kool character you should bring him back somehow!

Selene

He doesn't have to die. I could always cave into human emotion and go back to see if you're okay :)

Jecht

I might post tonight. Thank you for encouraging me to stay, I needed it.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Demik

>.> Lynnie it appears we have been ignored! *Sighs* I guess we should have tried to make ourselves more clear or they just don't want company :P. Oh wells...

Nim

Good evening everyone.  Wow I go to sleep for a few hours watch Labyrinth again and come back to find the O.O.C has gone crazy.  Thank to all of my lovely ladies who decided to join in the fun.  It's good to see you all here. 

Quote*complains to Demik* Nim's playing a bi girl trying to hit on a straight one D: *giggles lightly*

Cylana was not hitting on May.  She was simply washing herself as May suggested.  Not my fault she decided to take off her shirt.   >:)

Waves at Demik.  It truly boggles my mind how such two beautiful women could go so ignored.  Throws rocks at blind men!

Demik

You know I hadn't realized you had gained yourself such a harem Nim... We should all put that in our signatures somehow. I should draw a picture of your giant faerie wolf with several leashes in his mouth all attached to beautiful mostly naked women. Put a caption "Member of Nim's Harem" and we can all put it in our signatures heh. ;)

Nim

*Chuckles lightly*  Only such a devious clever mind could come up with such an interesting thought.   :P   While amusing I can't help but wonder if some might find that offensive.  But still it would be quite interesting to see how such an idea might turn out.    ;D

bluemoon

the only problem with that is that I'm a wolf also ;)

Quote from: Jarod1 on April 14, 2010, 05:58:07 PM
  As he continued his search of the kitchen he found a partial box of Coca- Cola and he emptied it into his bag. 

hmm...interesting...I know what he means...but the wording...just makes me think of a wet, sticky mess....which consequently makes me think of other things...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Demik

Jarod1

Lynnie

Kiric Rand

Quote from: Nim on April 14, 2010, 06:42:24 PM
Waves at Demik.  It truly boggles my mind how such two beautiful women could go so ignored.  Throws rocks at blind men!

Probally cause in my case nothing was said to my character, and I usually assume that unless you mention that you see him, you don't see him :P
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

inflatetress

Ella
Orientation: Straight

Ella looks like she's good for one thing and one thing only. She has long, blonde hair, often fashioned into large, bouncy, fairy-tale-like locks, or sometimes straightened. Her large eyes are a vivid bright blue and are often surrounded by contrasting thick black mascara. Pale, milky skin covers her and on her cheeks she has some subtle freckles, she has a delicate doll-like face with a slightly up-turned nose. Her lips are very full and plump.  She's very tall and her body is very slender, including her long skinny legs, though she prides herself in her full, ample, plump rear and breasts.  Her clothes are nothing more than skimpy, trashy lingerie outfits, though they certainly appear extremely expensive.  She can always been seen wearing platform pump shoes that add to her impressive height at the expense of her agility.

Outfit
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-8675232-playful-model.php (outfit, pastel pink)
http://www.trashy.com/Carousel-Fancy-Long-Robe.10765-product.htm (worn over the above, also in pink)
http://www.mydivascloset.com/brshthhistwi.html (stockings)
http://www.funkifiedshoes.com/products/226426/PD133282/detail/product.aspx (shoes, again, in pink)

bluemoon

OK, to avoid people being confused or "ignored" when you come into contact with another person for the first time, we should either PM the person, put their name in parentheses or describe the character to a point where they couldn't be mistaken for anyone else...does that sound good? (EX: Nim used my dog to imply his character was near me)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Malgriff

Name: Hark, Gabrial.
Orientation: Straight
Description:   6ft 4" Has a well built body but not overly muscular or 'fat', but his muscles have some definition. HE has short blond hair but had a ponytail at the base of his neck that reaches his shoulders. His eyes are a blue/grey, giving them an icy look. If you were to look at him you'd say 'athletic.' He also has the look of a loner about him.
Clothing:   Torn black jenes that are two sizes too big, a spikked belt with gun and holster. Tight fitting, long sleved shirt (no buttons) and a dark grey, thick jacket with many pockets and straps. He often wears shades.
Biography:  Hark's father wanted him to join the millitary so he was trained from a young age, but in his later teen years he spoke out against it and left. He heared from people who lived near his parents that they had been killed by this beast and he thought little of it at the time. He may seem cold hearted but he does think deeply about othes when he is alone. (which is most of the time) He strays in and out of the safety zone to scavenge other buildings for rations and supplies to bring back with him.

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

LOL... yes I would say she found it pretty easily since I gave her the link!   ;D

Demik

Wow... my last post got really long lol. Ah, more of Nim's harem has arrived! *Waves* Hiya Aku and Inflatetress ;D. She's cute Inflatetress... I do hope this one doesn't get eaten as the other bimbos I've seen you play have ;).