Requesting Roleplay Writing Partner

Started by AngelOfDarkness, June 30, 2012, 07:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelOfDarkness

Looking for someone who would want to roleplay over messenger or on here in forum, be it male or female but letting you know i play females only.

I am open to hear ideas on roleplays, i prefer to have some sort of romance, drama, twists and surprises but also happiness and affection. you know everything a girl wants in a man hehe, oh a knight in shining armour. am willing to play opposite a bad boy too though. but honestly im open to listen ideas maybe we can combine ideas together.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I do NOT play constantly sexual erotic rps, i prefer having a storyline thank you.

A couple of examples of my ideas;
* A modern day playboy prince travels overseas, he finds a girl who isn’t impressed with who he is and finds this intriguing. He talks to her whenever he can, eventually starting a relationship with her, little does she know that this will be the hardest relationship she’s had, thanks to the paparazzi and cameras following them around.

* An emperor/king has some concubines but he wishes for a bride and queen. While he walks through the village he finds a girl that he can see his future children in. He tries to get to know her after she moves in, but one of his concubines convinces the girl she’s a servant and abuses her badly. The emperor/king helps her back to health and she sees he’s not as much of a tyrant as she has heard.

If you wish for the rest of my ideas here's the link; https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=68508.msg3018747#msg3018747
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas