Family Resort Weekend (STILL LOOKING FOR MOM AND GRANDMOM HAVE ALL OTHERS FILLED

Started by Chreestafer, February 11, 2013, 10:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

And back  by popular demand is a family group incest!

The previous rp went a little heywire and fell apart, yet i have others who have contacted me about recreating this, so HERE WE GO!

Dad was bad.

A year after her youngest daughter was born mom found out her husband was cheating on her with his secratary, they ran off into the unkown.  Without her knowing he borrowed a bunch of money from a local loan shark he didnt realize had ties to the mob.  With dad running off into the great unkown mom was left with his debt, a debt she couldnt pay, a debt that landed Chris who was 17 at the time in the hospital.  One day Chris walked home from school when a van pulled up and took him away.  Three days later he was dumped at her doorstep with only breaths to spare.  When Chris turned 18 he joined the navy knowing he could get alot of money out of it to pay off the debt.  At the same time mom decided to try a get rish scheme which landed her on the shit list and endlessly in court.  Days went by before Chris found out she was set on house arrest only being released to either him or a parol officer who would make her life hell. So Chris took it upon himsilf to take care of her now.  A threatning action (a pile of dead deers on the front lawn) has made matters urgent. So to get a away, more like run away, Chris organized a family resort weekend in the mountains away from civilization, away from the mob, in an area where phones dont work.  The week went well until the weather hit leaving them stranded in 10 inches of snow.

Cabin

this is where we start

Roles:
All open :)

Character:

Name:
Sex:
Photo:
Nude Character Desprition: (cock size, shaven hairy, bust size, tattoos, piercings, ect)
Bio:
Sexual Orientation:
Sexual Interests / Fetishes:
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck:

List of who we got:

Mom: Open
Boy Twin: Chreestafer
Girl Twin: Sexy Firefly
Youngest Son: Baelborn
Youngest Daughter: Stargirl
Mid Daughter: Harmony ?
Grandmother:
Male Cousin: Deserious
Uncle: Magical Pen
Female Cousin: Kokaine
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Sexy Firefly

Character:

Name: Ryan

Sub or Dom: Switch

Sex: Female

Photo:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Nude Character Desprition: Pussy: Shaved but for a landing strip, She is a C-cup, She has both ears double pierced and her tongue,
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
She has a wrap around tattoo that starts on her left hip and climbs up her back and shoulder.

Bio: Being the oldest of the Twin's Ryan had always taken the role of second mother. When mom couldn't be there she tried to step in as best she could to provide for the family, maybe that was why she has a nature of independence and determination. When there father left it hard with her twin Chris and she tried her best to be a comfort to him. When he just up and enlisted at 17 she supported him and tried to keep in contact as much as she could. But with her being away at college, Ryan had known very little of her family's struggles after that time period and when she did she rushed home to help in any way that she could.

But with studying and trying to stay out of trouble at school, it left little time for much else and she fell out of contact with her family, except for the occasional skype with Chris, which brought the twin's closer on a whole new level.  Now with winter break approaching, Ryan has taken time to reunite with her family that she had been so close too.

Sexual Orientation: Bi (Leaning towards the male variety)

Sexual Interests / Fetishes: Spanking, light bondage, the simulation of being forced or forcing, sexy clothing, hair pulling to an extent, anal/vaginal, oral, open to experiment.

Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: Any that catch her interest (Male or Female), especially David and her twin Chris, David is her younger brother and she had always felt it her job if able to teach him the ropes. Chris has been there through everything and is her best friend, so it is only natural that she be attracted to him...She is a very willing partner. 

Countdown

How many people are in this family?  And are we working with immediate or extended family?
And have you claimed the father role Chree?
On's and Off's
A's and A's--> Updated: 10/18/23

Baalborn87

Name: David
Sex: male
Photo:
Nude Character Description: A good 7" in length, unshaven, a single gold stud in his left ear. Slightly toned body enough to give the hint of muscle definition..
Bio: Quite a loner at school as well as at home. David seems more interested in his computer than a social life. That's not to say he doesn't look after himself as he is quite a keen runner and enjoys swimming (he wouldn't admit it but when he was at camp he and a few others decided to go skinny dipping in the lake one night and has missed the freedom he felt a little since). Quite sexually inexperienced he has not done much more than some under the shirt fondling and a bit of dry humping. His new interest in the taboo happened when he "accidentally" walked in on his sister changing in her room, and has had a few more "accidents" with other female members of his family.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Sexual Interests / Fetishes: Incest, straight sex, oral sex (both receiving and giving but more the giving  ;) )
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: David has always had a "soft" spot for his sister. Often "accidentally" walking in as she's changing.

Chreestafer

Quote from: Countdown on February 12, 2013, 10:45:51 AM
How many people are in this family?  And are we working with immediate or extended family?
And have you claimed the father role Chree?

There is no father as he has run off in the story line.  However I am allowing extended family like uncle (moms bro) or grand parents.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Harmony

Okay I am going to make a 19 yr old sister. Will submit the character info today. If that is alright.

Baalborn87

So far we have:
Youngest son: me
Eldest daughter: Firefly
Daughter: Harmony
Chris (eldest?): Free/Chreestafer?
Mother: Free
Siblings m/f: Free
Uncle: Free
Aunt: Free
Cousins: Free

Kokaine

I'm actually rather tempted by this... not sure how many people you're looking to have involved though.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Sexy Firefly

Baalborn87

Fixed.
And I think as the story frame that Chreestafer has laid out, Chris would be the eldest.

Chreestafer

I guess I could have an older character but seeing as im in the service to take care of the family my age is about 23 24 ish

And as for limit.  Were still looking for more.  Who ever choses mom though pm me for details
Ons and Offs
F-List

Sexy Firefly

QuoteI guess I could have an older character but seeing as im in the service to take care of the family my age is about 23 24 ish

I feel like our characters would be close or semi-close considering the closeness in age....Just a thought.

Chreestafer

Quote from: Sexy Firefly on February 12, 2013, 04:49:45 PM
I feel like our characters would be close or semi-close considering the closeness in age....Just a thought.

I like that ;) always there for one another
Ons and Offs
F-List

Sexy Firefly

QuoteI like that  ;)  always there for one another

In more ways then one  ;) Lol. Cool..I feel like they would skype all the time and he would keep her up to date on family matters and what not.

Chreestafer

Firefly pm me and we can set up some previous ideas to make this interesting ;)

LINK STILL OPEN ALL! STILL LOOKING FOR MORE! ;)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Baalborn87

Quote from: Chreestafer on February 13, 2013, 06:55:35 AM
Firefly pm me and we can set up some previous ideas to make this interesting ;)

LINK STILL OPEN ALL! STILL LOOKING FOR MORE! ;)

I want my mommy!

Desirous

I`m interested in becoming one of the male siblings. Will post in character details real soon.

Kokaine

Name: Victoria (Tori)
Sex: Female
Relation: Cousin (from mother's side)

Tori

Nude Character Description: Completely shaven, 36Ds w/ both nipples pierced, has a nose stud (left side) and her ears pierced.

Bio: Tori was the product of a one time affair and a constant reminder of her mother's fuck up so she was often pushed off on her Aunt (her mother's sister) and Uncle to keep her out of sight. She knows her cousins better than she does her own siblings but its whatever, she hates the lousy jerk her mother is married to and is glad when she doesn't have to deal with him and his eyes following her everywhere. She can't wait until she graduates and can go off to college like her cousin did.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Sexual Interests / Fetishes: light-moderate pain, sex in inappropriate places, being held down, oral (giving to women/receiving), *voyeurism*, masturbation

Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: Her half-brother Oliver and anyone else that might be interested.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Desirous

Quote from: Kokaine on February 13, 2013, 04:56:21 PM
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: Not sure yet - Open

I know who is on my preference list  ;D

MagicalPen

I love me some incest. Going to jump in with the Uncle.

I am guessing I'll have to talk to whomever the mother is to see if they've had an incestuous past?

Name: Andrew
Sub or Dom: Usually Dom
Sex: Male / Straight
Photo:  PICTURE

Nude Character Desprition: 9.5 inch thick cock, shaved, dragon tattoo on back.

Bio: Growing up, Andrew was always a bit of a wild child. He was into extreme sports, a passion he maintains to this day, and also into women. He finds women of all varietys and walks of life to be very beautiful. He agreed to go to the retreat because he enjoyed skiing and snowmobiling, and also to see family and how much the girls have grown up.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Sexual Interests / Fetishes: Anal sex, age gap, Threesomes/Groups

Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: Sister and Nieces.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Baalborn87

Chrees, do you wanna put the open spots in the title?

Desirous

Name:Oliver
Sub or Dom:Switch
Sex:Male
Relation:Cousin (mother side)
Photo:
Nude Character Desprition: Fat 10 inches of cock with trimmed pubic patch. he loves  to run and do regular excersiing which kept in great shape with every muscle well defined. Slightly hairy body with washboard abs.
Bio: Oliver is a single child born to his parents. He is very social and a free spirited guy who believes that life is something to be enjoyed to its fullest. He intends ni getting a finance degree once he finishes his studies and fulfil all his ambitions in life.
Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious
Sexual Interests / Fetishes: Sex at risky places, dirty talking, exhibitionism, voyeurism, anal, oral (giving and receiving) , experiment new things, group fucks.
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: His half sister Tori and cousin Ryan. Also anyone who is interested and catches his attention.

Chreestafer

Yup ill post it up later tonight just been busy

Also still looking for mom and possiible aunt or grandma! 
Ons and Offs
F-List

Baalborn87

What age we looking at for granny (if we have one)? 57,58?

Chreestafer

Name:Christopher Shepherd

Sub or Dom: switch

Sex: Yes Please! lol Male

Nude Character Description: Nice thick 8 inch cock with a neatly trimmed bush

Bio: The youngest of the oldest Twins Chris was always ahead of the game when he needed to be, when he was 14 though dad left and that devastated him, and he soon got into fights left and right.  When he turned 17 he preenlisted into the navy and soon enough was on his way into the service.

Sexual Orientation: bi - curious

Sexual Interests / Fetishes: same as on / offs

Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: Twin sister Ryan (sexy firefly), Mom

Tats

Left Arm

Side

Back

Ons and Offs
F-List