Mulholland High [Complete]

Started by Valerian, November 27, 2009, 01:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerian

It's just another ordinary day at Mulholland High School, an ordinary school, much like any other in the midwestern United States.  On the practice field, football players show off for the cheerleaders.  At a picnic table, lab geeks plot an exhibit for the upcoming science fair.  In the parking lot, bad boys talk about fixing up cars and several less savory after-school activities while ogling passing girls.  In short, another ordinary day.

But somewhere, not far away, life is anything but ordinary.

We're not alone in the universe.  And several students from Mulholland High are about to find that out the hard way...

The Players:

• Xandi
  • Ryven
  • LadySky
  • sinera
  • Elandra
  • Amberghylles
  • Remiel
  • Kurzyk
  • Marguerite
  • Mithlomwen
  • Doomsday
  • Kip
  • Izu
  • Ket
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

Pod People! (3)
Ability: Because human brains are just so tasty.  The Pod People vote among themselves and choose one student to remove each night.
Goal: To kill the others and take over the school.

Brood Alien (1)
Ability: It never hurts to have an emergency backup.  The Brood Alien can turn one other player into a pod person, once during the game, at night.  This is in addition to whatever player the aliens choose to attack that night.
Goal: To kill the others and take over the school.

Hall Monitor (1)
Ability: With great power comes great responsibility, and you always check everyone's hall pass.  This player can choose to save one player each night by PMing that player's name to the Principal (Val). If the chosen player was also voted to be killed by the pod people, that person will not die.  The hall monitor can protect him or herself once each game.
Goal: To kill all the pod people and survive.

Peer Counselor (1)
Ability: Usually this counseling gig is pretty dull, but you'd be amazed at the things you can learn if you just pay attention.  This player can PM the Principal (Val) to have one player's role revealed privately to them each night.

Lab Geek (1)
Ability: They laughed at you for spending so much time in the chem lab, but now it's your turn to laugh.  Once each game, during a lynch, this player may interrupt and use their special ability to determine if the person about to be lynched is an alien.  If the person shows as innocent, the lynch is stopped and no one is lynched that day.  If the person is revealed as an alien, the lynch will go ahead as planned.

Students (7)
This isn't exactly the sort of education you were expecting, but you're stuck with it, and you have to muddle through as best you can.  Their goal is to kill all the pod people via the lottery and survive.

Elected role:
Class President (1)
Ability: Sometimes, it really pays to schmooze.  In the event of a tie during lynch votes, the class president chooses who will meet their maker.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Remiel pauses in the act of flexing for the cheerleaders, a football clutched, as it always is, in his hand.

"I should totally be class president, because I'm like, totally the best looking.  And I'm the best athlete this school has. I've been scouted by both University and State! Yeah, I'm awesome.  But, uh....since I can't vote for myself, I'll vote for...Mithlomwen, because she's totally hot!  I would so do her, brah!"

Ryven

"I vote for Kip to be class president!"

Ryven unzips his backpack to reveal a plethora of muffins.  He takes one out and begins to nom on it.

Elandra

A bookworm, Elandra spent most of her time in the library, studying to gain that coveted scholarship into the most prestigious of universities. She was well on her way of becoming Valedictorian which was her ultimate goal.

Not wanting anything to do with politics when it came time to vote, she went with her gut, avoiding the class clown football stud and going with Xandi.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

LadySky

LadySky grabbed a muffin from Ryven's bag and ran down the hall laughing. Before she slipped into the girls bathroom she yelled out, "I vote for sinera!"

Locking herself into a stall she noms a muffin while sipping from her vodka filled "team Jacob" water bottle.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Kurzyk

Sitting up in his chair in the back of the room Kurzyk popped a stick of gum in his mouth. He'd already been busted for smoking twice and didn't feel like detention again. This saturday was the big race and he intended to win it. Having spent all week tweaking his engine, big money came with high stakes and he wasn't gonna let some scrub teachers bring him down.

Eyeing Mith sitting in the next row his eyes passed over her from the top down and back up again.

"I'll uh.. vote for Mith," he said with a scruffy voice and a sly grin.

Mithlomwen

Mith blinked at Rimiel, blushing slightly at his rather rambunctious vote for her as class president.  "Wow um....wow, that was really um....flattering?"  She blinked, looking out at the rest of the class, shrugging her shoulders.  She tended to be thought of as one of the 'goth chicks' at the high school but didn't really pay that much mind.  She was who she was and made no bones about it. 

Her eyes were drawn to Kurzyk,  taking note of the way he was checking her out as he voted for her.  What was it....no one ever payed her much mind, and today of all days not one but TWO guys were trying to elect her class president?  He was much more her type than the jock boy football player, but that still didn't stop her confusion at all of the attention.  She shook her head and looked back at the rest of the class. 

"Well I'm not going to vote for myself."  She said quietly, shrugging her shoulders.  "I'll vote for Kip, he seems like a nice guy." 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Autumn52

Xandi was smoking in the girls restroom when LadySky came in yelling out her vote for president.

Xandi put out her ciggie and went to the door and yelled out her vote for Elandra saying, she is a doll.

Xandi straighten her pom poms before leaving the restroom to flirt with all the boys.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Izu

"Oooh... muffins..." He mumbled under his nose as he hurried to Ryven's side, looking at him with a shy smile. "May I?" He asks, pointing at the muffins with a slender finger. "I vote for Ryven."

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Valerian

Current voting (Class President):

Mithlomwen (3) - Remiel, Kurzyk, Amberghylles
Elandra (2) - Xandi, Marguerite
Kip (2) - Ryven, Mith
LadySky (2) - Ket, Kip
Ryven (1) - Izu
sinera (1) - LadySky
Xandi (1) - Elandra
Amberghylles (0)
Doomsday(0)
Izu (0)
Ket (Ribbons & Bows) (0)
Kurzyk (0)
Marguerite (0)
Remiel (0)

Yet to vote:  Doomsday, sinera

There are 3 Pod People, 1 Brood Alien, 1 Hall Monitor, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 7 Students.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

I put my vote in for Elandra.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ryven

Quote from: Izu on December 01, 2009, 03:28:54 AM
"Oooh... muffins..." He mumbled under his nose as he hurried to Ryven's side, looking at him with a shy smile. "May I?" He asks, pointing at the muffins with a slender finger. "I vote for Ryven."

*pulls out a muffin and hands it to Izu* ;D

Izu

*munches happily on it* ^w^

Amberghylles

Amberghylles blinks and wanders along the hallway looking a bit lost, being a transfer and new to all of this.  As the voting goes on around him, he tilts his head and nods at the goth girl that seems to be garnering all the attention and nods.  "Um... I'll vote for her," he adds in as he points to Mithlomwen.

Ket

Ket ran in, late as normal, having spent entirely too much time on finding just the perfect look for the day. She dropped her books on her desk and sat down with a slight slouch. Voting for class president wasn't exactly her idea of fun, neither was school really, and she didn't exactly care who won, so long as they kept the social calendar lively. Picking a name out of thin air, she blurted out LadySky before digging in her backpack for her compact and hairbrush.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Kip

Kip sat at a desk close to the door, almost like he was itching to escape the classroom at the first possible opportunity.  The look of boredom on his face was obvious and in his mind all he wanted to do was get home to play his playstation.  For the moment though, he watched the door open and close as more people kept on entering the class.

"I say Ladysky is a good choice." he said hesitatntly.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Doomsday

Doomsday is late to class again; But he turned out to be doubly late, for when he arrived at his class it was empty. Everyone was electing the new class president in the auditorium!

"Gah, I, ah," he gasped, catching his breath. "Meh, ah, argh, sinera. That's who I vote for," he stammered, his hands resting on his thighs as he panted for breath. "My, uh, car takes forever to defrost in the morning, and that's why I was late."

Valerian

Current voting (Class President):

Mithlomwen (4) - Remiel, Kurzyk, Amberghylles, Elandra
Kip (2) - Ryven, Mith
LadySky (3) - Ket, Kip, sinera
sinera (2) - LadySky, Doomsday
Ryven (1) - Izu
Xandi (0)
Amberghylles (0)
Doomsday(0)
Izu (0)
Ket (Ribbons & Bows) (0)
Kurzyk (0)
Marguerite (0)
Remiel (0)

There are 3 Pod People, 1 Brood Alien, 1 Hall Monitor, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 7 Students.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

sinera

sinera jumped when LadySky voted for her - then grins. "LadySky has great taste - in presidential choice and guys!" She laughs and points to the 'Team Jacob' stickers all over her notebook.
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Elandra

Realizing that it might be a tie and not wanting her name to be amongst the ones considered in a run-off, Elandra changed her vote to Mithlomwen.

Valerian

Final voting (Class President):

Mithlomwen (4) - Remiel, Kurzyk, Amberghylles, Elandra
Kip (2) - Ryven, Mith
LadySky (3) - Ket, Kip, sinera
sinera (2) - LadySky, Doomsday
Ryven (1) - Izu
Xandi (0)
Amberghylles (0)
Doomsday(0)
Izu (0)
Ket (Ribbons & Bows) (0)
Kurzyk (0)
Marguerite (0)
Remiel (0)

With a Class President chosen, the students adjourned to their various favorite pastimes.  Some planned for the future, some didn't think past the next party, some just let whatever would happen, happen.  But none of them imagined what would the next day would bring.

By first bell the next morning, the rumors were already spreading.  Tom, one of the smartest kids in the school, was dead!  And horribly dead, too, with bits of him found scattered throughout the library.  The room was closed off now, and no one was talking -- or doing anything.  The students began to realize that they would have to look after themselves, if they hoped to live until the next semester...

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Remiel was posing in front of the boys' bathroom mirror, flexing in his Letterman jacket, when he heard the news.  "Tom who?" he asked.  "Oh, he was that...nerd who sat in front of me in Geography.  I remember that little nerd.  I gave him a wedgie in Freshman year gym class.  It's a shame, but at least it wasn't one of the popular kids." He shrugged.  "Hey, wanna see me throw a pass, brah? Go long!"

Mithlomwen

Still in a bit of shock at being elected class president, Mith wandered into class and sat down.  Shaking her head at Remiel and frowning.  "Not everyone can be a golden boy you know."  She grouched crossing her arms over her chest.  "He didn't deserve that.....and the way he died...."  She shuddered visibly and wrapped her arms around herself, rubbing the goosebumps that had risen along her arms.  "What a horrible way to go...." 
Baby, it's all I know,

Amberghylles

Amberghylles comes in looking disappointed.  "They wouldn't let me in the library..." he mutters as he moves to take a seat, "But I hear they still haven't found all of the pieces yet.  That's just crazy...  What kind of person would do something that?  Heck, what kind of person could do something like that?"

Ryven

Ryven walked into class, a muffin in hand with a few bites taken out of it.  He heard the news.  Tom was dead.  Who was he?  No clue, that was for sure, but the important fact remained that a student was dead.

Elandra

She was shocked, a fellow nerd had been utterly ripped apart in the library. her sanctuary from everything within the confines of the horrors that were high school.  She had stumbled to the girl’s bathroom, the stench of stale nicotine wrinkling her nose as she crashed through the door and all but crawled to the toilet.

They were picking up the pieces, they had little baggies that held what remained of her good friend Tom.

She wretched, vomited until she could no more, she fighting for breath as she held onto the seat to keep the world from spinning, tears spilling down her cheeks. For long moments she remained on her knees book bag at her side, until she finally flushed and stood up.

Approaching the mirror with reddened eyes, she wiped the tears away, washed out her mouth as she rummaged around her bag for the ever-present pack of mint gum. Grabbing a few pieces, she folded them into her mouth and began to chew, composing herself to face the others and her friends killer.

Book bag slung over her shoulder, she walked into the classroom and slumped into her chair, the others were talking about the grisly murder. She looked up and spoke, ”Who would do such a thing?”

sinera

sinera enters and sits at a desk near the front, casting a look of combined admiration and scorn at Remiel. Admiration because he's a jock, scorn because he's a jock. Their kind just don't mix.

She pushes her glasses up on her nose with a finger as she slides her backpack behind her desk, making sure her flute doesn't fall out. She smiles wryly at Mith.

"Congratulations on getting class president, Mithlomwen." She sighs, "It's awful about Tom, isn't it? He was my lab partner last year."

She shoots a look at Elandra in sympathy but doesn't say anything. She can tell how affected she is by the whole thing.
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

LadySky

LadySky considers going to class but cannot seem to bring herself to deal with everyone on such a painful day. She wanders the halls, drinking constantly from her trusty "team Jacob" water bottle until she stumbles into a strange room she has never seen before.

As she moves slowly through the thick fog she stumbles and trips, falling face first onto a wet slippery floor. Shivering with dread she looks up and gasps when naked males swarm around her, some glaring daggers, other grinning wickedly.

"Uh......um.....well.......I say! Oh dear.....well.....some of this is quite disappointing I have to say." she replies when catching sight of certain shortcomings. One however catches her attention and with a wicked grin of her own she offers her precious "team Jacob" water bottle, "THAT deserves a treat!" she giggles.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Kurzyk

"Hey wazzup man," the skinny kid in the black leather jacket said as he walked up to Kurzyk who stood against the back of the administration building.

"Yo," the latter said and pulled out a cigarette.

"Hey you hear what happened to that kid?"

Kurzyk shook his head and flipped open a gold zippo lighter that had a skull engraved on the side.

"Some kid got like chopped up and shit."

He looked up at the skinny kid's face which had a mix of macabre fascination and shock.

"Who was it?" He asked while drawing the flame into the cigarette.

"Tom something. Dunno. Some nerd."

Flipping the zippo shut he tilted his head back and rested it against the wall, releasing a long stream of smoke. He'd seen his share of tragedy in this life. First his ma, then deadbeat dad lost his job at the mill... A killing here at the school though... that shook him. He was well practiced at keeping a tough face, and despite the fear that now surged through him, he had to maintain his reputation and keep a stone countenance.

"Never heard of him."

The other kid looked at him and grinned.

"Hey that new president is hot yea? Man if I had class with her i'd...."

Kurzyk grinned and looked at him. She was hot, and it was class time. Fortunately for him, she was in the same class and maybe all shaken up...

In a gruff yet sly voice, he grinned and patted the kid's shoulder, "Yea Mikey, maybe Mith's all shaken up and needs some Kurzyk lovin'."

They both laughed and bolted towards the academic building.

Autumn52

Xandi gets to school at little late but hears the terrible news about Tom. She did not know him very well, only that the jocks all made fun of him. He was kinda a geek they thought, although Xandi thought he was cute with his glasses and smart answers in class. Definitely always willing to help a girl out by doing her homework for her.

Smart guys were not so easy to come by these days, well at least not ones willing to do your homework for you.  Xandi starts looking around her science room for a new friend who could help her with her homework.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Valerian

The rumors flew, and got wilder, as the day went on.  Many of the students were even more eager than usual to get out of there and get home -- Tom's death had made the whole place seem eerie.

The next day, the news was even worse.  Sinera, one of the very people they'd been theorizing with yesterday over who could have killed Tom, was now dead herself.  Another innocent Student was gone, and the rest of them would have to take matters into their own hands.

• Amberghylles
  • Doomsday
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Ket
  • Kip
  • Kurzyk
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Mithlomwen
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • sinera Student, killed by Pod People
  • Xandi

There are 3 Pod People (possibly 4), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Hall Monitor, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 6 Students.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn52

Xandi got to school early this morning to see if she could find a cute boy to help her with her homework and the news was terrible.  Sinera had been found dead, just like Tom.

Xandi gasp in horror and said, "Not Sinera she was so sweet, who would do such a thing?"

She looks around suspicious of everyone now and scared whitless.

Amberghylles

Amberghylles slips into the classroom and drops into his seat.  "I said it yesterday and I'm saying it again," he says with a grave shake of his head, "The question isn't who... but what.  Nothing human did that to Sinera and Tom.  The authorities have no idea what they're looking for and that makes the better question which one us is going to die next."

Mithlomwen

Yet another student had been slain.  Mith was in complete shock that another student was now dead.  Sinera had been so nice, had even congratulated her on being elected class president.....and now she was dead.....

She sat down at her desk and glanced around uneasily, wondering who amongst them would/ coulddo such a thing. 
Baby, it's all I know,

Amberghylles

Amberghylles looks up as Mithlomwen enters. 

"We have to do something," he says as he rises and moves closer to the class president, "I'm not just going to wait to die.  We have to figure out who's behind this and... and... kill them first.  Yessss..."  His eyes glitter as he nods.

"It's the only way... It's us or them...  You see that don't you?  Unless..."  He backs up a step and narrows his eyes.  "Unless you're one of them and trying to lull us all into rolling over and waiting to be killed one by one..."

LadySky

LadySky almost broke down when she was informed of sinera's death. Her head shook back and forth and she ran to hide in the girls bathroom again. sinera and she had spent three days straight watching New Moon over and over when it had opened. How could her friend be gone? She pulled out three "team Jacob" water bottles all filled to the brim with her favorite clear liquid, fully intending to drown her sorrows as the day wore on.

She called Mith on her cell phone to inform her of her vote, "Doomsssssssday id it!" she mumbled before hanging up and slumping over on the bathroom floor.

Mithlomwen

Mith looked at Amberghylles as he drew closer, glancing over his shoulder at the rest of class as he spoke, her mind frantically trying to work out the details.  As far as she could tell no one was acting out of the ordinary, so pinpointing who might be responsible was going to be very very hard. 

Her eyes grew wide at his accusation and she shook her head, drawing back with a snort of disgust.  "Of course I'm not one of them!"  Her eyes glanced to the rest of the class and muttered softly, "I may be a bit 'darker' than the rest of you, but just because I'm Goth doesn't mean I'm a killer." 

Before she could say anything else her phone rang with LadySky telling her who she thought did it.  Trying her hardest to do her job as class president as best as she could she took out a pen and paper to take down notes. 

"Ok, let's see if we can figure out who might have done this."  Jotting LadySky's vote down on the paper she glanced around at everyone else.  "Any ideas who might be capable of doing this?" 
Baby, it's all I know,

Elandra

Still distraught over Tom’s death, she had slunk into the classroom, her book bag drooping over her left shoulder when she heard the news of Sinera. It was disturbing and she almost lost it as she slumped into a chair near the rebel and class president.

“Yeah, he is right you know. If we don’t get them before they get us, we are all dead,” she agreed, her voice squeaky at first but growing stronger as she spoke. When Mith’s phone rang, she stopped speaking but could hear the words from whoever was speaking so very clearly. “Do you think Doomsday really could have done it? Ripped fellow students to shreds?” she asked, uncertain.

Kip

Kip shuffled into the classroom, looking nervously around him as he moved towards his desk.  Two of his classmates had been killed and he could feel the tension and suspicion in the room.  Sitting down, he pulled out his cell phone and called home to let his parents know that he'd made it to school safely.

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Remiel

"Okay," said Remiel, entering the classroom, his ubiquitous football firmly in hand.  He looked pissed, and said so.  "I'm pissed," he said.  "Killing that nerd whats-his-name was one thing, but Sinera was hot, for a band chick! No one offs hot chicks while Stud Beefington has anything to say about it!"

He pointed with the football at Amberghylles.  "You did it, didn't you? I am so gonna kick your ass!"

Amberghylles

"ME!" he shrieked as he stood up and eyed the jock incredulously.  "I didn't even know Sinera.  Or Tom.  And it would take someone awfully strong to tear them both apart like that.  Someone like you, Beefington!  Maybe you did it?  I bet you tore Tom apart for being a nerd.  So why'd you kill Sinera?  Did she turn you down for a date or something?"

Mithlomwen

"All right you two....CHILL OUT!!"  Mith yelled,  standing up to step between the two arguing fellows.  "Good grief!  Two people have just been killed....the last thing we need is more violence!" 
Baby, it's all I know,

Ryven

Ryven had just walked in the main entrance of Mulholland High when his phone buzzed to life with vibrations in his pocket.  He pulled it out with one hand to stare lazily at the screen which lit up, and on its screen scrolled in the text message sent from a friend was. 

Dood!  Sinera is ded!

He cocked an eyebrow, pulling his backpack a little closer to his back as he kept walking and wondering who was it that was killing the students.  His money was on Xandi.  She looked like a shifty one.

Izu

The news about two fellow students being dead reached Izu in the library when he asked the librarian why she was crying. The boy froze and dropped the big textbooks that he had taken, quickly running down the corridors, seeing girls and boys crying, some of them whispering who might have done it. Was there a serial killer in their school? Or was it some other monster?...

He stopped when he saw Ryven, nodding faintly at him in a greeting. Izu needed a moment or two to catch his breath, following the other student's gaze to Xandi[/i].

Autumn52

Xandi, although disappointed that her fellow students thought she was a murder,  thought that it was at least a step in the right direction that they were trying to find the person who was responsible.

Xandi simply says, I am sorry that you, Ryven and Izu, think I am capable of such a terrible thing but if takes my death to prove that I am not the terrible monster you think, then so be it.

I think that I will place my vote for "Amberghylles."

Kurzyk

Kurzyk sat back and rested his head against the wall. One of the benefits of the back row of classrooms was the detachment it held and perfect view of everyone in front of him. Ordinarily he'd find it humorous watching the backs of everyone's heads and zone out the window thinking about his bike. But he found no solace in that today for they were all in danger.

Two murders... This was serious as lines of fear and worry bore into his face. Everyone was panicking. Teachers were huddled in conferences and the school was on lockdown. It seemed they had no choice but to handle this themselves.

Something ... a memory flashed before him, mixed in the crowds of students that morning, and ...

"Hey.. what's his name." He stopped and thought for a moment. "Izu... yea. I saw him running from the library. That kid Tom was killed there yesteday. We need to do something about him."

Valerian

Current voting (Lynch):

Amberghylles (2) - Remiel, Xandi
Doomsday (2) - LadySky, Mith
Remiel (2) - Amberghylles, Elandra
Xandi (2) - Ryven, Izu
Izu (1) - Kurzyk
Mithlomwen (0)
Elandra (0)
Kip (0)
LadySky (0)
Ryven (0)
Ket (Ribbons & Bows) (0)
Kurzyk (0)
Marguerite (0)

Yet to vote: Doomsday, Ket, Kip, Marguerite

There are 3 Pod People (possibly 4), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Hall Monitor, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 6 Students.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Elandra

Sitting next to Amberghylles, she had been appalled at the jock’s accusation. There was no way, Amberg could be the culprit, just no way. Before her eyes she watched as the two squared off, only to be interrupted by the class president.

Convinced the jock was guilty, she voiced her thoughts, “It must be Remiel.

Mithlomwen

Glancing around some more, Mith was desperately trying to work out who might be involved in these killings.  Her eyes swept over the classroom and took note that several students were still missing, Doomsday being one of them.  LadySky had implicated him in her phone call, and since he was suspiciously absent she began to wonder if it might in fact be him.
Baby, it's all I know,

Doomsday

Doomsday was always so late to arrive. Yesterday, he had his own excuse: He hadn't finished his research paper, and it was much easier to fake a cold than it was to bullshit an extension from your teacher. He had found out through the grapevine that Tom had died... It was shocking, knowing someone you had gone to school with yesterday was dead today, but he didn't know the guy personally. He expected to see a lot of crying, a lot of sad friends tomorrow, but he wouldn't be one of the grievers. He would be more... Uneasy, knowing that Tom had probably been murdered, and that a murderer was among them.

The next morning he was late again. Sinera usually texted him as a sort of wake-up call; He couldn't depend on his own alarm clock to wake him up. It was already past 9 AM when he finally did roll over to see the red digits, and he wondered why Sinera hadn't called. He growled his annoyance and took a quick shower before dashing off to school.

He was met with an eerie silence from his fellow schoolmates, and his heart immediately sunk. "Where's..." He was going to say, but there was a buzzing in his pocket, and he flipped open his phone. Someone had texted him the grim news, but he had been neglecting his phone.

'yo Sin's dead man where u at?! everone thinks it's u!!!'

He was... Speechless. "Look, I didn't do this guys. She was one of my friends." He looked around... He couldn't say who would do such a horrible thing, but he was getting a creeper vibe from Amberghylles.

Valerian

Current voting (Lynch):

Amberghylles (4) - Remiel, Xandi, Doomsday, Marguerite
Xandi (3) - Ryven, Izu, Kip
Remiel (2) - Amberghylles, Elandra
Izu (1) - Kurzyk
Marguerite (1) - Ket
Mithlomwen (0)
Elandra (0)
Kip (0)
LadySky (0)
Ryven (0)
Ket (Ribbons & Bows) (0)
Kurzyk (0)

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kip

Kip could not help but look at everyone suspiciously as they came into the room... who had been killing off his school friends.  Surely it could be none of them but... it had to be.  He wracked his brain trying to think of people who could have had it in for Sinera but couldn't think of anything she had done that would end this way.  In the end, he let himself be swayed by the voices of his friends and sided with Ryven and Izu.

"I think Xandi must have been to blame for what happened to poor Sin."

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Ket

Mourning clothes, mourning clothes, she was too young to own mourning clothes! Kids her age weren't supposed to die, let alone be brutally murdered. And then, two in as many days! How was she supposed to dress for this?  After rushing to the mall at the last minute the night before, Ket found the perfect black dress, not too showy, just subtle enough. Add in demure, yet eye catching, black pumps, minimalist make-up (so it wasn't running down her face while she cried and dabbed tissues of course) and she was set. Now to just make her fashionably late appearance looking quite the part of the sad, grieving class mate.

Stepping into some sort of revolt, Ket quickly realized what was going on. So, the students had decided to take things into their own hands. Great, what if they picked her? They wouldn't pick her, they just couldn't! She'd never done anything to them, besides throw fantastic parties. Please, she was all about inviting as many people as possible, so she sure wouldn't go around killing other students off!

"You know," she started, running one hand along her pinned up hair-do to make sure it was still smooth, "normally it's the quiet ones, you know like those crazy kids who shoot up their whole schools. I bet Marguerite has gone a little nutso."
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Marguerite

Laughing, Marguerite had been in detention for doing a few things but not murder. "Sorry, my vote is for Amber and I need to get back to detention before the teacher wakes up."
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Autumn52

When Kip voted for her, Xandi gasp and said, "OK why are all the really hot guys voting for me? I have just been looking for someone to do my homework for me, that is it. I don't know about how or why this other stuff has been going on."

Xandi realized she just admitted in front of the class that she did not do her own homework, so she said, "UH.... you did not just hear that....about the homework, unless you want to help me out."

She jumped up embarrassed, and went looking for LadySky. Everyone knew her famous "team Jacob" water bottle had more in it than water, and right now Xandi needed a smoke and a drink.

Amberghylles

As more votes add up against him he shakes his head and backs away from the crowd.  "Me?  Why would I call for us to do something if I was the one killing people?  I'd just have stayed quiet and let the authorities mishandle things.  It's too soon to know who did it..."

But he sees the look, his cries for action have not only been heard they're going to get someone killed and only luck would mean the right someone.

"It wasn't me!  I don't know who it was but I'm changing my vote to Xandi.  I don't know if it was her or not honestly but I don't wanna die for something I didn't do!"

Elandra

For better or worse she had thrown her hat in with Amberghylles, her luck he was one of the creatures that had been stalking the students, but she had to trust someone, right? Not wanting him to be the one to be taken out by the other students, she reluctantly went with his decision to vote out Xandi.

She still believed wholeheartedly that the jock was beyond guilty, his narcissism alone was enough to convince her of that, but he would get his soon enough.

Valerian

Final voting (Lynch):

Xandi (5) - Ryven, Izu, Kip, Amberghylles, Elandra
Amberghylles (4) - Remiel, Xandi, Doomsday, Marguerite
Izu (1) - Kurzyk
Marguerite (1) - Ket
Remiel (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Elandra (0)
Kip (0)
LadySky (0)
Ryven (0)
Ket (Ribbons & Bows) (0)
Kurzyk (0)

In a sudden, startling reversal, it was Xandi that was doomed.  Whatever drink she got from LadySky was to be her last -- before she quite knew what was happening, she was being sacrificed for the good of the school, the climbing rope in the gymnasium being turned into a makeshift noose.

Alas, it was all for nothing.  Xandi was an innocent Student, and the killers were still free.

• Amberghylles
  • Doomsday
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Ket
  • Kip
  • Kurzyk
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Mithlomwen
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Xandi Student, lynched

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

Ryven leaned against the gymnasium wall, slurping on an Icee he grabbed from the cafeteria.  The spectacle was interesting, and it became even more so when Xandi was found to be nothing more than a fellow student.

Oops.  How was he supposed to know?  He was a sophomore.  Ryven left to go find Kip or Izu and perhaps hang out after class.

Amberghylles

Amberghylles inched back from the crowd and shook his head sadly.  He looked around for Elandra and moved closer.  "Thank you... You saved my life there... But we're not safe.  Not until the real monsters are found."

He shivered as he turned to look up at the poor dead student and rubbed his neck.  He'd come so close to being the one strung up.

"I swear... I am just as innocent as she was."

Elandra

She had suspected the girl was innocent but the other student’s had believed her and Amberghylles guilty and she had thrown her support to the loner, perhaps because in his own way she and he were much alike. She had pulled away from the crowd, had watched from a far corner and when they had learned of Xandi’s innocence she had turned in disgust.

When he had approached her, she smiled somberly, “your welcome, I might be wrong in trusting you but I don’t go back on my word ever. I agree with you, we are all in danger and must destroy those that have taken over our school, but how?”

Mithlomwen

Mith sagged against the wall upon seeing that Xandi had been a student.  Yet another innocent life lost.   Her hands came up to her temples and rubbed them wearily, sliding down the wall slowly until her butt reached the floor.  "So now what?"  She asked looking up at everyone not sure what their next step should be. 
Baby, it's all I know,

Izu

Izu was sitting in the cafeteria, sipping on some hot chocolate while reading from one of his textbooks. He looked up only when he heard some passing students talking about how they had just killed an innocent student and not some of the killers.
"Hey, who's dead?" Izu called, causing the two to stop and look at him. "Xandi." They replied shortly before continuing, looking over their shoulders at Izu.

Xandi was dead? But... he had voted for her... then... he was a reason for her death... He felt how a lump formed in his throat, causing him to gasp for air as his eyes filled with tears.

Valerian

Awful as Xandi's death was, there was more terrible news waiting for the little group of students the next morning.  Overnight, they had lost Marguerite to the aliens -- and worst of all was the fact that she had been no ordinary student, but the Hall Monitor.  The innocents were that tiny bit more helpless against the pod people, and it would be even harder for any of them to relax.

• Amberghylles
  • Doomsday
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Ket
  • Kip
  • Kurzyk
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite Hall Monitor, killed by Pod People
  • Mithlomwen
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Xandi Student, lynched

There are 3 Pod People (possibly 4), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 5 Students.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kurzyk

Kurzyk leaned against the mirror in the boys bathroom shaking. A long stream of cigarette smoke blew from his mouth in an effort to bring comfort but there was none. Outside were shrieks and running. The kids were noticeably upset as chaos wrought havok on the hallway.

Xandi...  he thought and now he'd heard someone screaming that Marguerite our hall monitor, had been found... He shivered and puffed again, this time reaching into his jacket pocket. His fingers clasped a silver flask...

And they still hadn't unlocked the school doors with an escape plan. Where were the police?

He wondered if Mikey had gotten out or was even ok.

Pulling out the small bottle he popped open the lid and with shaking hands took a sip. Warm spirits soothed his throat and mind as his eyes closed. It was going to be ok. They were going to be ok. Like a mantra he chanted it to himself and thought about his bike and the gorgeous legs of an unknown woman bent over the seat.

They needed a plan.. some way of taking care of this chaos. He thought of the others, and Mith the cute goth class president. Surely she'd know what to do. He had to find them, brave the danger...

With one last sip he tucked the flask back in his pocket, flung the cig into a toilet and stepped out into the hallway.

Ryven

Walks into school to hear the news of another student become victim to the pod people's evil plot.  Not only that, Marg was the hall monitor!  At least now he could slip out of class early without having to forge some sort of note from the teacher.  On the flip side, there would be no one to watch over them now.

Marg and Xandi suspected Amber, so that is where Ryven put his vote.

Mithlomwen

Mith sat at her desk with her head in her hands, shaking it back and forth slowly.  Another student was dead.  The Hall Monitor no less!   Who was going to be next? 

She lifted her head and glanced around her warily, wondering who amongst them would be capable of killing....and killing that many.  But as scared as she was, she had to suck it up and try to help figure this out.  "Ok."  She said rubbing her face tiredly with her hands.  "We have to stop them before they kill any more of us."  Her mind tried to piece together the different events leading up to each killing and who might be responsible for them. 
Baby, it's all I know,

LadySky

LadySky sat staring into space, unable to fully comprehend the terrible events of the passed few days. She had no real clue as to who she should vote for so she whispered the name Doomsday once more.

Valerian

Current voting (Lynch):

Amberghylles (1) - Ryven
Doomsday (1) - LadySky
Izu (0)
Remiel (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Elandra (0)
Kip (0)
LadySky (0)
Ryven (0)
Ket (Ribbons & Bows) (0)
Kurzyk (0)

Yet to vote: Amberghylles, Doomsday, Elandra, Izu, Ket, Kip, Kurzyk, Mith, Remiel

There are 3 Pod People (possibly 4), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 5 Students.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Mithlomwen

Mith glanced around, taking note that Doomsday was suspiciously absent once more....just as he'd been the other times someone had been killed.   She wondered if LadySky possibly knew something she didn't, so without any hesitation put in her vote for him. 
Baby, it's all I know,

Remiel

"STOP KILLING OFF THE HOT CHICKS!" thundered Remiel.  "I don't know who's doing it, but knock it off!  It's going to be a total sausage fest around here if this keeps up!"

Angrily, he looked around the room.  Being a jock, he wasn't used to using the muscle between his ears, but this was a matter of survival, and necessity was forcing him to think thoughts he hadn't ever thunk before.   "No, that's too obvious," he responded, in response to Ryven's logic.  "The real aliens wouldn't do something that obvious.   I thought the freak was guilty," he said, referring to Amberghylles, "but now I just don't know, man.  I think he's actually startin' to make sense.  I think someone else is behind this.  Someone like...Elandra."

Remiel

Another thought he hadn't ever...thunk before occured to him, and he started counting on his fingers.  He stared off into space for a few minutes, and after what seemed like an eternity, appeared to reach a conclusion. 

"Um, guys..." he murmured.  "We've got to get this right.  By my fingers I count 3 pod people, 1 brood alien, with probably 1 more pod person due to the alien's infection...that makes five aliens.  There are only 11 of us, so that makes..."  he frowned, tongue hanging out of his mouth, as he counted on his fingers again.  "Six of us students.  If we guess wrong, they'll take one of us out during the night, and then there will be more of them than us.  And that's totally retarded."

He stuck his hands in the pockets of his Letterman jacket, and kicked a trash can.  "So, like, I hope you guys know what you're doing."

Elandra

Saddened by the loss of the hall monitor, she looked around at her fellow students, knowing that some of them were the enemy, some of them hid there true purpose, some of them were alien in disguise. She listened as the accusations flew about and then when she heard her name called out by Remiel she was not surprised.

"If you want to get to right then you better change your vote, Remiel, because I assure you I am no alien. You would be making a grave error if you succeed in convincing the others I should hang, one that would seal your doom the very moment my innocence was revealed. Perhaps we should look to the more quieter of the student body?"

Remiel

Remiel thunk, and thunk, and thunk some more.  He had to admit that Elandra had a point.   

And he had been wrong before, after all.

"Who do you think?" he asked Elandra, quietly.  "Ket, perhaps?  Or Izu?"

Elandra

Glad that she could speak some sense with the man, she thought of his two suggestions, "Perhaps it could be either one of them or both."

Amberghylles

Amberghylles had gravitated quickly to Elandra's side upon spotting her.  She'd saved his neck yesterday and that counted for something in his book. 

"Ket," he suddenly interjected into the conversation, "I don't trust her.  After all, she's the one that wanted Marguerite dead yesterday..."

Valerian

Current voting (Lynch):

Amberghylles (2) - Ryven, Kurzyk
Ket (Ribbons & Bows) (2) - Amberghylles, Elandra
Izu (1) - Remiel
Remiel (1) - Izu
Elandra (0)
Kip (0)
Kurzyk (0)
LadySky (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Ryven (0)

Yet to vote: Doomsday, Ket, Kip

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

"I think you're right," said Remiel.  "I'm a little bit more suspicious of Izu than Ket, though.  He was on the bandwagon for Xandi."

He stared at the other students.  "So I'm changing my vote. So what? You got a problem with that?"

Izu

Izu looked at Remiel and shook his head. "You're making a mistake, my dear. A big one." He said as he nodded at him. "If you point your finger at me, I'm pointing it at you, Remiel."

Ket

"What?!" Ket hissed, glaring at Amberg. "Just because I picked a name out of the blue yesterday, and that same person happened to be killed last night doesn't mean I'm one of them! Seriously, hello, would an alien look this good?  Her tone softened and her head tilted slightly downward before she spoke again. "I have no more clue to who's doing this than you do."

Elandra

She smiled as Amberghylles came to her side, looping her arm in his as the man spoke of his suspicions. She too had listened to Remiel, finding it strange how in the face of terror and death three completely opposite people could unite.

She turned when Ket proclaimed her innocence. “In fact, I do think that aliens would try to look the most beautiful, better to entice their victims, Ket.

Kurzyk

Pushing through the masses he came on the group. Leaning against a locker he listened as the accusations flew.

"Amber, you mention Marguerite, and yet she mistrusted you. She voted to have you killed, and yet was found dead some hours later. Why should we trust anything you say?"

Amberghylles

"Because I'm not one of them," he answered simply as he held a little tighter to Elandra's arm, "Just because she was the hall monitor doesn't mean she knew which of us was still human.  The only people that weren't guessing yesterday were the aliens.  I swear to you, I am not one of them.  I don't want anyone to die, I just want to to get out of this alive."

Ket

"I assure you, I'm no alien. I'd like nothing more than for this to all be over and done with and our lives to go back to normal! Mith has a point about Doomsday, and I'm going to follow her judgment as class president."  After having submitted her vote, Ket slumped down in her seat, having absolutely no fun at all.

LadySky

LadySky suddenly perked up, watching Ket carefully as she responded to being voted for. Something did not sit well with her about that girl.

Valerian

Current voting (Lynch):

Ket (Ribbons & Bows) (4) - Amberghylles, Elandra, LadySky, Doomsday
Amberghylles (2) - Ryven, Kurzyk
Doomsday (2) - Mith, Ket
Izu (1) - Remiel
Remiel (1) - Izu
Elandra (0)
Kip (0)
Kurzyk (0)
LadySky (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Ryven (0)

Yet to vote: Kip

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Doomsday

Doomsday didn't want to die. It was shameful, but he was ready to vote for Ket just to save his own skin... If Ket was innocent, Doomsday might lose his lunch. Or his breakfast. Or the previous night's dinner... He didn't really eat in the mornings anyways.

Ket

"You know what," Ket spurted out with a flip of her hair. "Forget this. I'm changing my vote to Amberg.  He's so adamant about killing me off, that he must be hiding something!"

Kip

I'm personally suspicious of Amber - his protestations had not been convincing... after all, noone wanted to die.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

I change my vote to Ket and pray that I'm making the right decision.

Remiel

Remiel looked back and forth between the two.  "Well, I'm pretty sure that Amberghylles, for all his crazy talk, is innocent...so...I'm going to have to vote for Ket.

Valerian

Current voting (Lynch):

Ket (Ribbons & Bows) (5) - Amberghylles, Elandra, LadySky, Doomsday, Ryven, Remiel
Amberghylles (3) - Kurzyk, Ket, Kip
Doomsday (1) - Mith
Izu (0)
Remiel (1) - Izu
Elandra (0)
Kip (0)
Kurzyk (0)
LadySky (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Ryven (0)

The voting turned against Ket suddenly, and the decision was made.  Once more the rope was pressed into service as a noose, and all her protests about how this was going to completely ruin her hair, not to mention her outfit, were ignored.

As the rope tightened, a terrible transformation took place.  Her skin turned greenish-grey, her fingers stretched out into tentacles, and her shapely figure became an amorphous blob of slimy alien.  Ket had been a Pod Person!

• Amberghylles
  • Doomsday
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Ket Pod Person, lynched
  • Kip
  • Kurzyk
  • LadySky
  • Mithlomwen
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Xandi Student, lynched

There are 2 Pod People (possibly 3), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 5 Students.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

LadySky gasps in shock, she had suspected but to see Ket's true idenity revealed was still shocking.

Now that her suspisions had been proved true she stumbled home, desperate to refill her water bottles for the coming day.

Amberghylles

Amberghylles watched as the protesting figure was drawn up and and quite literally jumped and pointed when her identity as a pod person was revealed.  "I TOLD you all it was the work of something inhuman!" he shouts, "I knew it!  I knew a person couldn't have done that...."

Then he sobers up and looks about with a frown.  "But there must be more of them still... They never work alone after all... We're not safe yet people."

Ryven

Ryven stared at the greyish green creature hanging at the end of the noose.  It appeared he was right to change his vote.

"One down..."  He simply said before walking out.

Mithlomwen

Mith stared in shock as Ket was revealed to be an alien.  Her nervous gaze glanced around the room, wondering just exactly how many more of them were hiding, pretending to be members of the class. 
Baby, it's all I know,

Remiel

Remiel smacked his forehead.  Of course! It all made sense now!  Ket, by taking out all of the hot chicks, was trying to get all the guys to herself! 

It was a revelation! And he probably would have shared it with the rest of the group, if he hadn't forgotten he was still carrying the football.  When he smacked himself in the head with the ball, he knocked himself over a row of desks and hit his head hard on a chair.

"Well, at least now we know who the Pod People are..." he said, woozily.

Kurzyk

Kurzyk watched in horror as the blonde bombshell transformed and lay his head against the locker. When it was over, he stared for a moment, "Well that was a hell of a thing."

Seeing as the usual rules didn't seem to matter, he decided to forgo caring what the teachers thought and pulled out a cigarette. Flicking open the lighter casing, he drew on the flame and casually remarked to Amber, "Seems you were right."

Flicking the lighter shut, he exhaled and stared forward. Ket's form lay in a dead mass on the floor. His thumb ran along the faded gold skull and bones on the lighter.

Kicked off the locker and stepped forward addressing the group, "Yea I agree that she couldn't have been working alone. There has to be another somewhere."

Looking at Amber, a slight grin crossed his face. "That was a good guess man. What do you think we should do next?"

Valerian

Shaken, but cautiously hopeful, the remaining students finished their day discussing the situation in nervous whispers.  Perhaps, some thought, Ket had been the only alien amongst them.

But the morning would prove that this was not the case.  During roll call, it became clear that Amberghylles was missing, and the awful rumours were soon confirmed -- another innocent Student was lost, his dire warnings and paranoia proving all too true.

• Amberghylles Student, brains eaten
  • Doomsday
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kurzyk
  • LadySky
  • Mithlomwen
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Xandi Student, lynched

There are 2 Pod People (possibly 3), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 4 Students.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

LadySky stumbled into the school, her eyes bloodshot and her head pounding. She refused to even attempt to go to classes and instead housed up in the now empty teacher's lounge sucking down her "team Jacob" water bottle contents. What was the point in even trying to pretend anymore?

She voted for Kip on her way through the halls, sure that the guy was not human.

Valerian

Current voting (Lynch):

Kip (3) - LadySky, Remiel, Elandra
Doomsday (0)
Elandra (0)
Izu (0)
Kurzyk (0)
LadySky (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Remiel (0)
Ryven (0)

Yet to vote: Doomsday, Izu, Kip, Kurzyk, Mithlowmen, Ryven

There are 2 Pod People (possibly 3), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 4 Students.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Remiel appeared the next day with a big bandage on his forehead.  He appeared to be in an ill temper.

"Well, at least they've stopped killing off the hot chicks," he groused.  "But yes, I agree with Ladysky. Kip has to go.  He can't even throw a football!"

Elandra

Angered that those she had grown close to in the past few days were dying all around her, Elandra stood beside Remiel and stated, "I too believe that Kip is one of these aliens that plagues our school.

Ryven

Ryven also puts his vote in for Kip.

Izu

Izu looked around rather confused as there were so many people dead and some monsters too... What was going on with this world?! He shook his head as he glanced at Kurzyk...

Kurzyk

Still upset over the killings he looked at Izu in shock.

"You're accusing me? Izu you were the one that was running from the library not that long after Tom was killed."

Izu

"Because I was upset. But you are one of the few that wanted to lynch poor Amber yesterday."

Mithlomwen

Mith listened to everyone, deciding that Kurzyk was right.  "It was rather suspicious that Izu just happened to be coming from the library that day.  Maybe he's trying to cover his tracks by blaming you Kurzyk."  She said with a glance at Izu, daring him to deny it. 
Baby, it's all I know,

Valerian

Current voting (Lynch):

Izu (4) - Kurzyk, Mith, Kip, Remiel
Kip (3) - LadySky, Elandra, Ryven
Kurzyk (1) - Izu
Doomsday (0)
Elandra (0)
LadySky (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Remiel (0)
Ryven (0)

Yet to vote: Doomsday

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kip

Kip looks saddened at those that accused him.  "Izu is not considered to be suspicious but I think you are all missing something with him..."

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Remiel

"Wait-a-second," said Remiel, hoisting his football.  "Kip voted for Izu? That doesn't make sense...I had them both pegged as alien brain-suckers...why would one vote the other?"

He blinked, and looked around.  "Maybe I'm on the wrong team? I don't want to be on the wrong team! I remember the game against Valley High where I got hit, recovered my own fumble and went on to run it in ninety-six yards for a touch down, but it was for the other team.  That really sucked.

"So maybe I should, uh, change my vote to Izu."

Izu

Izu looked at Kip and shook his head in disappointment. "I didn't expect this from you, Kip..." He glanced at Remiel and laughed shortly, pushing his glasses up his nose. "You'll be doing a big mistake, Mr. Remiel."

Valerian

Final voting (Lynch):

Izu (4) - Kurzyk, Mith, Kip, Remiel
Kip (3) - LadySky, Elandra, Ryven
Kurzyk (1) - Izu
Doomsday (0)
Elandra (0)
LadySky (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Remiel (0)
Ryven (0)

The decision made, it was now Izu's turn at the rope.  But this time, things did not happen at all as they had before.  As they neared the rope, Izu suddenly produced a small vial, filled with some strange milky substance.  Uncorking the vial, a faint, odd smell wafted through the air, an odor that was sickly sweet, but hid something sulphurous and pungent -- the one substance that the pod people could not bear.

"Wait!" Izu cried.  "Give me one chance to prove my innocence!"  And with that, he quickly drank down the contents of the vial, before anyone could reply.  Then there could be no doubt -- Izu was, in fact, the Lab Geek, not a pod person at all.  An innocent life had been spared.

• Doomsday
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kurzyk
  • LadySky
  • Mithlomwen
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Xandi Student, lynched

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Valerian

The innocents left that day daring to hope that they might yet survive this bizarre time long enough to graduate.  But no one was safe yet.  The next day, the news of another death once more spread like wildfire -- another Student, Doomsday, would never answer during roll call again.

• Doomsday Student, eaten
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kurzyk
  • LadySky
  • Mithlomwen
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Xandi Student, lynched

There are 2 Pod People (possibly 3), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 3 Students.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Izu

Death no longer surprised Izu, so when he heard about Doomsday's death, he only shook his head weakly, thinking that he couldn't trust anyone... not even those whom he had considered his friends. "Remiel." He muttered under his nose when he saw the other student passing by.

LadySky

Yes, changing his vote in the manner he did only speaks of guilt. LadySky votes for Remiel.

Elandra

I must agree with my two fellow students and vote for Remiel

Ryven

I vote for Remiel as well.

Quote from: Izu on January 08, 2010, 12:46:17 PM
Death no longer surprised Izu, so when he heard about Doomsday's death, he only shook his head weakly, thinking that he couldn't trust anyone... not even those whom he had considered his friends. "Remiel." He muttered under his nose when he saw the other student passing by.

Psst...isn't Izu dead. >.>

Izu

Valerian

Current voting (Lynch):

Remiel (4) - Izu, LadySky, Elandra, Ryven
LadySky (2) - Mithlomwen, Kip
Elandra (0)
Izu (0)
Kip (0)
Kurzyk (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Ryven (0)

Yet to vote: Kurzyk, Remiel

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

Quote from: Izu on January 08, 2010, 02:33:25 PM
Psst. *points up* >.>

My mistake. :-(  The holidays have frazzled my brain.  I apologize.

Mithlomwen

Mith glanced around, shaking her head at the loss of yet another student.   Casting a doubtful glance at LadySky she wondered if maybe she was behind all of the killings.
Baby, it's all I know,

Kip

Kip looked at Izu with a somewhat devious expression before moving to stand next to Mith.  Shaking his head, Kip quietly said 'Remiel is fine as he is.  I blame Ladysky as well."

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Kurzyk

Shaking his head in disgust he stepped back from LadySky and pointed his finger, "You've been manipulating us all along LadySky. I believe you are one of the killers."

Remiel

Remiel smiled strangely, his expression, by now, alight with un-jock-like intelligence.

"I do believe it is contingent upon me to cast the ballot against ladysky as well, thus making the vote a virtual deadlock at four votes apiece.  Well, Madame Class President? What say you?"

Valerian

Final voting (Lynch):

LadySky (4) - Mithlomwen, Kip, Kurzyk, Remiel
Elandra (0)
Izu (0)
Kip (0)
Kurzyk (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Ryven (0)

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Mithlomwen

With the vote now tied, Mith was responsible  for breaking the tie between Rimel and LadySky, cast her vote for LadySky, and watched as she was lynched.
Baby, it's all I know,

Ryven

Quote from: Mithlomwen on January 09, 2010, 03:50:40 PM
With the vote now tied, Mith was responsible  for breaking the tie between Rimel and LadySky, cast her vote for LadySky, and watched as she was lynched.

Hmph...well, if I'm going to be accosted by aliens, I would rather Kip be the one to do the face-hugging, chest exploding, or probing...whatever it is you aliens do.  ::)

Kip

Quote from: Ryven on January 09, 2010, 06:24:20 PM
Hmph...well, if I'm going to be accosted by aliens, I would rather Kip be the one to do the face-hugging, chest exploding, or probing...whatever it is you aliens do.  ::)

Shush - you said last night would be secret.  *looks around at his peers*

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

Quote from: Kip on January 09, 2010, 10:15:53 PM
Shush - you said last night would be secret.  *looks around at his peers*

Oh, right.  *shushes* ;D

Valerian

Final voting (Lynch):

LadySky (4) - Mithlomwen, Kip, Kurzyk, Remiel
Elandra (0)
Izu (0)
Kip (0)
Kurzyk (0)
Mithlomwen (0)
Ryven (0)

The Class President cast her tiebreaking vote with an unsettling gleam in her eye.  The stunned LadySky was led to the impromptu lynching rope and strung up without hesitation.  She was not a Pod Person, of course, but the Peer Counselor, and the few remaining innocents realized, with sinking hearts, that the Pod People had won.  Mulholland High School was theirs, and no one's brain was safe!

• Doomsday Student, dinner
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kurzyk
  • LadySky Seer, lynched
  • Mithlomwen
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Xandi Student, lynched

There are were 2 Pod People (possibly 3), 1 Brood Alien, 1 Peer Counselor, 1 Lab Geek, and 2 Students.  Now there are just 7 Pod People.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

*sighs*  Well then, I guess it's over. :-(