Young Woman's Guide to Anal (Relaunch) *BDSM, Incest

Started by Vostroya, November 29, 2014, 04:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

In the family may be a good start. ;)

I'm ready to go now Vos, we probably have enough and a smaller family at the outset may make things a little easier.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Prince Truhan

If there is room I will apply with a son later today

Vostroya

Quote from: Prince Truhan on December 05, 2014, 02:38:00 PM
If there is room I will apply with a son later today

Absolutely. Eager to see what you come up with.

Prince Truhan

Name: Vincent Stryker

Family Relation: Second son

Personality: Vincent has taken after his the dominant aspect of his father's personality. He loves being the one in charge even at his young age, he can be very stubborn and hotheaded, it's also very hard for him to back down with usually only his father being able to make him do so. He loves every member of his family dearly including his father for who he has the utmost respect although he wishes he was the one in control of the family.

Vital Statistics: Tall and fit without being muscular. He likes to keep himself in shape knowing it gives him the freedom to do anything he wants. He has dark hair and blue eyes.

History: When he was just a child Vincent resented his father's stern way but not going as far as to getting himself in too much trouble, as he grew he realized that his father was doing it for the benefit of the family. He then started to admire his father and wanted to emulate him, part of why he grew interested in medicine. Eventually as his most deviant side came up, he found that he loved being in charge and controlling women, it was then that he started to covet his father's position as the man in charge of the house, despite this he knows that such thing will probably only happen to him when he gets a family of his own.

Ons: Being in charge, anal, to dominate.

Off's: Bathroom play, permanent injuries.

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Vostroya

I think that this weekend would be a good time to try and get this game off the ground. What does everyone think?

Blinkin

hooked on phonics and all of that. (The tag line to that is "works for me)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Pockets

I'm interested in doing a professional anal tutor, more to come later
08/02 - New A/A Update

Blinkin

An anal trainer? Isn't that what the men-folk in the family are for? Or do you mean a family member who's picked a career as an anal trainer professionally like a personal trainer in a gym?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Prince Truhan

I'm usually busy on the weekends, but if it starts I'll do my best to get a post in

Pockets

Actually Blinkin, the premise is that the number of women outnumber the men. So it goes to show that a lot of families wouldn't have a man around. So someone to assist in the sexual education of young women should be an appropriate profession. At least given the setting.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Vostroya

Quote from: Pockets on December 12, 2014, 07:15:30 PM
Actually Blinkin, the premise is that the number of women outnumber the men. So it goes to show that a lot of families wouldn't have a man around. So someone to assist in the sexual education of young women should be an appropriate profession. At least given the setting.

It would be, but we have a large number of well trained males in the family. So it would not make much sense

sansa

Though I respect the suggestion made by a fellow E Member about establishing direct family first, I am going to go ahead and apply anyhow with my character and leave it in the GM's hands to approve her or not. I was apart of this story once a long time ago and quite enjoyed it. The character I wish to create will be similar to the idea last time I had but just.. A different girl.

*Niece*
Name: Sophie Stryker-Tennet
Family Relation: the Doctors niece
Personality:
Attractive              Calm
Conscientious        Forgiving
Gentle                  Good-natured
Defiant                 Daring
Humble.               Independent

Vital Statistics: "No matter how we feel... You must always put on a good face."-her mother once told her this and she has held herself to these words ever sense. Sophie will take her time to get ready, she invests wisely in her spendings and though she has expensive clothes, she does not have a ton of clothes and what she does has always lasts her a long while. There are rarely days she goes without makeup but even if she does, skin care is just as important as your looks and she religiously cares to her skin health- leaving her with a glowing and clear complexion.

History:  "Please, I'm begging you! Take her in." Sophie could hear her mother on the phone. It had to be with her uncle. Sophie had been accepted into the university her uncle lived close to but her mother did my trust her daughter, Sophie, was ready for college. "She has had no male authority for the past 16 years! I'm concerned for her! Of course she treats men with respect- I didn't raise an animal. But her training... She is completely defiant and hardly wears her plug. I don't know what to do anymore. How is she to handle college? Find a good husband?." Ugh.. The nerve of her mother. Sophie stomped off to her room to pack. Forget what her mother said, she would get a dorm and be just fine without her family or finding a good husband. College was to focus on studies! That's what she did in highschool and now would be no different.

"If you love your niece, or me, your sister, you would do this for me. Just for the first semester at least?" Her mother pleaded desperately. Why couldn't they just let her be? She was fine without guidance. Sophie had always felt independent.. Perhaps she was a bit of an outcast, yes, but there was no denying she was smart and beautiful so surely the world wouldn't completely turn her away? Would they?...

On's & Off's: Sophie is submissive by nature but hates to feel dominated despite how much it turns her on..  She considers herself straight but is not against women.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Vostroya

Hi sansa welcome back! Since you were an old player and was a very good one at that. I will accept the character! I think she would make things interesting around the house.

sansa

*blushes*
Oh you're too kind! <3
Thank you! Can't wait to start with yall (:
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Blinkin

I remember your character, I thought that it was workable and knew someone would want to play a non-family member of some kind. My suggestions were just that, suggestions.

If I might suggest, rather than starting out outside the house and knocking on the door, that she might of arrived the day before and therefore be able to immediately involved in the story. Her arrival could be covered in a flashback if you want it, but this way she's interacting from the first post.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

sansa

:) I do appreciate your suggestions but I already have my post in the works and have her planned to be established in the home for a few days when we do plan to start. If you remember, I joined the game late last time which is why she was arriving to the home at first. Now that this game is starting over, I can have my character join with you all at the same time.

Thanks though!
O/O

Vostroya

Working on opening the first thread! I will be putting it in the Bondage, small groups section. Once I post it I will post a link to it here so we can begin!

Vostroya

OK guys the game is now open. You can head to the in character thread here:

In Game thread

Also here is an OOC thread for the game.

OOC thread

King Serperior

I am quite pleased to see a reboot of this game.  I was sad when RL took away my time, but I have a lot more of it now.  I would be quite interested in joining again.  I can play either male or female, depending on what is needed more, if there is an opening still available?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Vostroya

Quote from: King Serperior on December 13, 2014, 05:48:16 PM
I am quite pleased to see a reboot of this game.  I was sad when RL took away my time, but I have a lot more of it now.  I would be quite interested in joining again.  I can play either male or female, depending on what is needed more, if there is an opening still available?

We would be glad to have you aboard! We do need another female position if you would like that. Right now I believe the middle daughter spot needs filling.

King Serperior

Alrighty, I can work on that.  Are there any specifics regarding the middle daughter that I need to know, such as age?  I haven't yet looked at all the character profiles, but I will as soon as I can.  I should have a CS up in an hour or so.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Vostroya

Quote from: King Serperior on December 13, 2014, 05:53:13 PM
Alrighty, I can work on that.  Are there any specifics regarding the middle daughter that I need to know, such as age?  I haven't yet looked at all the character profiles, but I will as soon as I can.  I should have a CS up in an hour or so.

19-23 is the age range that is open. Probably in college most likely or what ever you come up with. Other than that, its pretty open to what you can do.

King Serperior

Name:  Paige Stryker
Family Relation:  Middle Daughter

Other images*

Personality:  Originally, Paige was a shy girl, nervous around almost anyone except her family.  Once she entered high school, she opened up and bloomed, becoming the life of the party and looking on the bright side of everything.  She doesn't do well in maths and histories, but excels in biology and literature and especially the arts.  After her anal training began, she found that she had quite the vast, sexual appetite and almost seemed to be in heat.  In her last year of high school, she started to change her wardrobe as her needs started to drive her over the edge:  She bought the shortest of skirts and the tightest of shirts in order to show off her body better.  Unlike her younger sister, who seemed to hate clothes, she became more of a tease and stopped wearing underwear as her need to have attention grew.  Still, despite all of that, she never had an actual boyfriend, or at least any that lasted more than a week.
Vital Statistics:  Paige as long, straight, red hair that flows down her shoulders in a smooth wave.  Her skin isn't as pale as her older sister's and she doesn't wear any kind of makeup, believing that detracts from a woman's natural beauty.  She stands at 5'6" and weighs no more than 110lbs soaking wet.  She's not quite as curvy as her older sister, but has natural DD-cup breasts.  Paige tends to dress in very revealing clothes that borderline on indecent and always lacks underwear.

History:  Paige is the second-oldest daughter in the family, which leaves her to, at least to her, to receive the least attention from her family, as is the so-called 'middle child curse.'  This left her looking to find attention in other ways, so she turned to art in high school, painting nudes and other erotic scenes where she could.  After she started her anal training, she asked her father for a standing mirror, from which she started to paint herself in various degrees of dress.  A week after her training started, her father took her virginity, which was the final straw that allowed her to fully open up and become the cock-tease that she was meant to be.

After graduating 13th in her class in high school, she went to the nearest college and became an art student there.  Paige quickly volunteered to be a nude model for many classes, earning some extra money on the side.  Paige, after finishing her first year at college, felt homesick and returned home where she could be with her family again.  She is currently working her way to becoming an artist for manga as well as a professional nude model.

Ons:  Paige loves just about anything, especially anal, multiple men, non-con, pain, exhibitionism/voyeurism, and even watersports.  Just ask.  The list of things she doesn't like is remarkably short.

Off's:  Scat, vomit, underage character (only 18+), feet, blood.

*Credit to Christa and her wonderful thread.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Vostroya

Very good character! Approved and you can head to the main game!