High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavlois

As he was about to open his mouth to say something to the quickly approaching Evie, she took him completely by surprise with her kiss. The feel of her lips against his was supernatural, an unreal feeling. When they parted, he was speechless. When he heard what Evie had said about choosing for herself, half of him was overcome with joy, and the other disgust. He was overjoyed at the fact that she had chosen him over the favor of her parents. However, he felt disgust at himself that he couldn't keep his selfish wants to himself, knowing full well their culture.

As he gazed into her eyes, he took her face into his hands, cupping each cheek, and asked her firmly, his usual nervousness unpresent, "Are you sure about this, Mis- Evangeline?"
O/O

LynxKitten

She smiled at the fact that he hadn't been angry with her. "I couldn't be more sure, Naoko," she said quietly, lifting one hand to set it atop his on her cheek.

Gavlois

Giving her one of his biggest smiles, he pulled her in for another kiss, this one a deep and passionate one. After they parted, he gave a sheepish smile and said, "Well, this is going to be rather, difficult to explain to my parents, won't it?" He dropped his smile. "And much more, your parents."
O/O

LynxKitten

A slight glimmer of fear passed through her eyes at the mention of her parents, but she shook it off and leaned against him. "It is, childish to ask..but do they need to know?" she laughed quietly.

Gavlois

Seeing that fear on her eyes made Naoko's heart ache. He pulled her into a tight embrace. "Well, if we stay in this hallway, we just might." He said jokingly. "If you want to keep this a secret from both of our parents, we can. When the end of the year comes, you can decide what to do then. But for now, you're mine." Releasing her from the hug, he took both her hands in his and said, "Now, shall we go see Miss Soujiin? I think there's something she should know." He winked.
O/O

LynxKitten

Evangeling giggled and leaned against him, entwining her fingers with his, "Yes, let's go." She smiled and headed down the stairs with him back to the guest room where Hina was waiting.

Queen Elsa

Hina is still sitting down on Evie's bed.

Gavlois

(lolwut)

Upon entering the guest room that he had only entered once, he saw Hina sitting on the bed, looking quite anxious. From what just happened, he had a pretty good guess as to what about. All he could do was grin, and he decided to let Evie do the talking.
O/O

LynxKitten

Evangeline grinned and held one of his hands in both of hers and looked to Hina. "We'll cross the bridge with my parents when it comes...but for now," she looked up at Naoko then to Hina, "we're going to give it a try."

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled a half-smile. "I'm glad for you guys..."

Gavlois

Letting go of Evie's hands for a moment, he went up in front of Hina, and bowed deeply. "I'm grateful for all that you have done today, Miss Soujin. If it weren't for you, I'm not sure how things might have turned out. And also, I apologize for all the trouble I've caused you and Mr. Van Droon. I know that you've gotten into a fight because of me." He said this all the while bowing.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina bowed back. Normally, she hated bowing, but she had a lot of respect for Naoko. "It was neither of your faults. It was his. He should not have told her that. It was not his place to tell."

Gavlois

"Even so, what's done is done. All that's left now," Naoko smiled towards Evie, "Is to see what is to come of it."
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina looked away from the happy couple as tears collected in her eyes, because deep in her heart, she knew that she only chose to go out with Sig when she did because she was under pressure.

Gavlois

"Now then," Naoko spoke up, "since everything has been resolved for the moment, would you like to join us in the kitchen for a cup of t-" He stopped himself when he saw tears glistening in Hina's eyes. "Miss Soujin? Is something the matter?" asked Naoko with a concerned look.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina quickly wipes away her tears. "N-Nothing..."

Gavlois

Naoko hands her a tissue. "Well if you are sure, would you like to join us downstairs?" Glancing at the clock, he realized it was way past curfew and that they should be in their rooms right now. "Actually, don't you need to be home by now?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

Unable to take it anymore, Hina bursts into tears.

Gavlois

(I think Kitten lost power again)

Naoko quickly ran to her side, sitting next to her on the bed. "Miss Soujin? Miss Soujin! Answer me! What's wrong?" He looked up to Evie with an expression that had a mix of concern, pleading and confusion.
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Me too.)

Hina continued to cry. She was tired of being pushed around... She wanted to be he own person...

Gavlois

Grabbing her shoulders, he shook Hina. "Hey now. Did I say something wrong? Is something the matter at your residence? If so, you can always stay here." He said, unsure of the situation. He didn't want to say something wrong and worsen what's already happening.
O/O

Queen Elsa

"I-I'm tired of being pushed around! My father controlled my entire summer! He controls my entire life! Siegfried pressured me into going out with him! Everyone pushes me around!"

Gavlois

Hearing that, he thought back to when his father had controlled his life. "I know all too well what that is like. I... used to be controlled by my father too. In fact, I still am, mostly. I was barely allowed to go to the pool party. he only gave in when I said that it would be good for Evangeline to go out." He crouched down in front of her. "Do you want to talk about Mr. Van Droon? Or your father? Me and Evangeline are both willing to help you out."
O/O

Queen Elsa

"I-I told Siegfried maybe when he asked me out... He freaked the hell out... He really scared me... I thought he was going to kill himself.. So I said yes..." Hina cried harder.

Gavlois

Naoko gave her a comforting hug. "And now you're afraid he will be mad at you if you break up with him? Since you were forced into this position?"
O/O