The Submissive World (Seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, September 07, 2014, 08:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

This is set in an Alternate Universe, where Males dominate society and females are Submissive and viewed as property. They wear collars based on their station and age and, in most cases, can be 'taken' anywhere and by anyone. This story seeks to focus on the Incest aspect of such a world, starting with the ceremony that allows the females of a family to be used by anyone else.

All females are 'safe' from the sexual use and abuse they'll come to expect until the youngest daughter turns 16 in a family. Once she turns 16, a special 'coming of age' ceremony happens.
On this case, the following:
-The Father gets to pop her cherry.
-Under orders of the Father, the Mother submits to the oldest son.
-The Youngest son gets to fuck his oldest sister.

12 hours later, all the females in the family are fair game to all over males in the society and their family. The Father is the Patriarch and all of his commands are expected to be followed, otherwise punishment will be dealt out.

Further details, collars, etc will be discussed in the OOC group.

Roles:

Father - 48 - Taken
Mother - 44 -Taken - Nymphadora
Oldest Daughter - 21 - Open
Oldest Son - 19 - Taken
Youngest Son - 17 - Taken
Youngest Daughter - 16 - Taken - LimitlessNikki

If interested in a role, please post her and send me a PM with a character sketch, namely:

Name:
Bio:
Favored Kinks:
Offs:

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Accepted Characters:

Lianne, the Mother
Name: Lianne
Role: Mother
Picture:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Bio: Lianne has known no other life. She is happily submissive to her husband and is ready to serve her sons as well. She loves sex, keeps her house perfectly to her husband's standards and is excited and proud of her youngest daughter, about to go through the ceremony to become a true woman of the household. She is often loaned out to her husband's friends for sex and can not get enough. She is happy to be a good example of a submissive wife and mother for her daughters to learn from. She rarely requires correction anymore.
Favored Kinks: Anal, bondage, collar and lead, gangbang, double & triple penetration, FFM.
Offs: Scat, vore, gore

Alexia, the Oldest Daughter

Name: Alexia
Role: Oldest Daughter,
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Alexia is a girl who watched her mother get fucked and took notes. She knew her life had been decided the moment she hit puberty and grew her exceptionally large breasts. Since her ceremony, her father, his friends, and even her male "associates" have used her more times than she can recall off hand.
Favored Kinks: Gangbang, bukkake, gokken, excessive cum, creampies, double/triple penetration, and occasional watersports.
Offs: Scat, gore, vomit, bdsm/bondage.

Mika, Youngest Daughter

Name: Mika
Role: Youngest Daughter
Bio: Mika though submissive is hardly what one would call meek. She does everything asked of her with the goal of being the best. She is motivated and competitive with herself and others. She wants to be wanted. She wants men to covet her, her biggest goal is to be the favorite, she wants that rank and will do anything to achieve it.
That being said she isn't overly jealous of any of the other girls she simply wanted her turn to show what a good little girl she can be and how obedient she can be. She wants to please those around her to the best of her abilities.
Favored Kinks: Oral, Anal, MMF, FFM, Gang Bang, Bondage, and Exhibition
Offs:scat, vore, gore, watersports

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

rpgirl85

If possible, I would like to play the oldest daughter.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

rpgirl85

Alright, give me a day or two and you shall have it. Any details I need to know, before working out my character?

MagicalPen

Other profiles have been posted so you can refer to them.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

I should have added this to the first post (and thought I had) but I'd like a 2-post-per-week (per person) rate in this game.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Waiting on RPGirl to submit a profile.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Ok, its been nearly a week and RPGirl85 hasn't submitted a profile, so final position (Oldest Daughter) is still open.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

All positions filled. Will be posting an OOC and IC Thread tonight!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry