Sparrow's Cravings (Mostly M/M & EX)

Started by Sparrowhawke, April 30, 2012, 12:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparrowhawke

I am currently; preparing.

Just to get this out of the way;

I am currently only playing M/M, and mostly in either Non-Con or Extremes.

I am willing to do more plot-based/consensual/even fluffy rps, but I tend towards dark themes and I don't think I've left the dungeony pit that is EX in a few years. While I am not willing to play with any female characters, player gender does not matter to be in the slightest. I have not solo'd with anyone outside my group of friends in quite a while. As such (and because I want to be sure I do this right and not leave anyone suddenly without an rp) I am probably going to be quite picky about who I write with. If I decline any requests, please understand that I am not trying to be mean. I am only planning to take on one or two rps currently, to see how I fare with it.

I can usually manage a couple of paragraphs per post, and tend to post more when my partner does as well. I cannot currently say how quickly I will be able to post, as I am currently in recovery from surgery, and after that I will be looking for work. I will try to make sure I never take more than a week to respond. I promise that if I need to drop an rp I will inform you of the fact, so that you are not left waiting and wondering. If you need to do the same, please tell me as well.

My A/A's are here - though I will admit I may not use it for that purpose, any people roleplaying with me are more than welcome to pop in.

Here are my general Ons. If I haven’t listed something here, feel free to ask, just because it isn't there doesn't mean I won't play it. I do enjoy lighter games, so long as they've got a good plot.
Cravings and such are in later posts.

M/M
Plot/Plot Twists/Drama
Sadism/Masochism
Master and slave
Non-sexual Slavery
BDSM
Non-con
Bloodplay
Violence
Torture – Psychological and Physical
Gore
Vore
Crossdressing (both forced and consensual)
Death/Necrophilia
Incest
Medical/Science
Many more horrible things

Sparrowhawke

Current Cravings
Things I want most will be in bold.
If an idea is striked out, it's been taken. But if you REALLY want it, pm me and we'll talk.
If you don't like the look of anything here, but still want to rp with me, feel free to PM me with ideas.
More will be added as I think of them.

Plots

Feel free to suggest plots to me, I'm only posting what I can think of at the time, but I'm always willing to look at new ideas.

Slave Market - Exotic
I want a buttload of things with this setting, so I'll list them as subplots. As always, feel free to suggest something if it's not in my list down here.

Roles: Slave/Caring Master
Forum: Light/bondage
Description: The master comes to the slave market looking for a slave for company's sake, or perhaps for the same reasons as everyone else. Eventually, however, they end up falling for their slave. Possible drama ensues.

Roles: Slave/Master
Forum: Non-con/Extremes
Description: Fairly self explanatory, Master buys slave, sexiness ensues.

Roles: Slave/Collector/Other slaves
Forum: Bondage/Non-con/Extremes
Description: Some masters come to this market because of it's exotic nature. I will play a master that has a taste for beautiful and exotic creatures, who undoubtedly has a number of existing 'pets.' I am willing to play some of these others as well.

Roles: Slave/Trader
Forum: Bondage/Non-con/Extremes
Description: Traders are supposed to sell their merchandise, but who's to say they can't partake as well?

Themes/Settings
Dystopias, especially when dressed up as a utopia
Massive amounts of Guro
Post apocalyptic
Drama

Characters

Sparrowhawke

Updated my second post, added characters, pictures and general cravings

Sparrowhawke

Added the plot my muse is begging for in the hopes that someone wants it ;-;

Roen

Yeah, I'll bite :D

I'd be fairly into the stalker/obsession one, but I think we have a lot of things to disscuss before we go about making characters. How would you go about with the setting? What genere are we talking about? Let's have a chat, if you're still into it.

I apologize in advance for my lack of on/off's etc, I've just been approved (\o/!). Mostly, only things I don't do is vore and scat (:

Ro

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.