Twincest (M/F Incest, Seeking M or F Character) - See Latest Twist (3rd post)

Started by NinaN, August 07, 2010, 08:53:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinaN

They aren’t just brother and sister.  They are also fraternal twins.

This story could end up anywhere from Light Human to Extreme, depending on what is decided as we build a story.  I’d be happy to play either the male or female twin in this story, whichever you’re more comfortable with. 

Sara and Jesse (both names are place holders) are both married and living in separate towns.  They visit occasionally, but always with their respective spouses.  But on their 10th Anniversary High School Reunion, the spouses are tied up and they decide to travel together to their hometown for their reunion.

Both siblings have friends they’d like to reconnect with before the actual reunion, so they decide to stay for the entire weekend.  The first night in the hotel is uneventful, with both siblings in the lounge and in the company of their friends from school. 

Then comes the evening of the reunion.  Everything goes as planned and both have a good time, reconnecting with high school friends and reminiscing.  They drink a little too much maybe, and at the end of the evening they decide to buy a bottle of wine and go back to the hotel to talk before they turn in to rest up for the drive home tomorrow.

Maybe it was only the alcohol, and maybe not, but Sara and Jesse end up a lot closer than they planned on, and Sarah ends up spending the night in Jesse’s room.

The next morning, both siblings are horrified when they realize what they have done, and they both decide that it is best not talked about, so they don’t.  Most of the trip home is spent in uneasy silence.

But when they return to their spouses, one of the siblings (we can decide which one) can’t stop obsessing over that night in the hotel, and finally, breaks down and calls their sibling and asks to meet with them.  And that meeting is where the true seduction begins, and their relationship goes far beyond the drunken coupling of their first night together.

The elements I’ve presented here, plus whatever we decide upon, should be enough for a varied story landscape, as well as a good sexual story between siblings.  I’d like to develop both over the course of the story.

wildstar

Hmm now this is a interesting idea. I love the idea in fact.

NinaN

I would like for each RPer to write for 2 characters, both one of the siblings and the spouse of their sibling counterpart.  So, one RPer would play both the sister and the wife of her brother.  That was, the married couple RP will be controlled by 2 RPers as well.  This should keep both stories interesting.

It could also be that one or both married couples are happily married, but the reunion, and what happens after, threatens to change that.

Perhaps one sibling has always had the hots for the other and has carried his/her secret for years, until the reunion, when they use the occasion to seduce their sibling.  Or, one sibling has harbored a curiosity, and uses the reunion to satisfy it.  Either way, a fire is ignited during that encounter that both siblings find increasingly difficult to control.

Chrystal

*Chuckles* It's a shame you want this to be a M/F one... twin sisters has interesting possibilities...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!