D&D 5e adventures with a naughty twist. Not recruiting anymore

Started by TheBlazinDragon, December 05, 2016, 04:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlazinDragon

Hey there everyone, so I've been looking around E and noticed there are a lot of D&D players here and I've been interested in making or playing a game here. So with that in mind I do have an idea on a long running campaign for this site.

I'm looking for 3-4 characters to play out a game set on "returned abeir" from the forgotten realms setting. This will be 500+ years after the ending of the original story line so I can home brew the towns and people and ect. I'm also looking for a 50/50 split of male and female characters. Sexuality is not an issue.

The naughty twist I have is that the enemies will not kill you when you reach 0hp, yet just leave you defenseless for them to have their way with you. You will have a chance to fight back but it will be hard. That being said, there will be non-con... so you will need to be ok with this. That will be the most extreme kink however (well... non-con group session actually) as I do not like EXTREME in my games. I will try to accommodate kinks as much as possible however.

So, that's my initial pitch. Please PM me if you're interested and hopefully we will get this running soon:D

Small edit: we are using base sources and character stats will be 3d6 with 1s rerolled

Edit 2: if there's something you want to try, link me the source and I'll read it over. I'd like to use just the base 5e books but if you can convince me why your idea is good then I might let you use it ;)

Edit 3: I see that a lot of people are new to D&D and welcome them with open arms. I'd be happy to help bring your ideas and find the right she'll in this game for them :D

Carly

I am not new to 3.5 but I dont know anything about 5e, what level will we be starting as ?

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Carly on December 05, 2016, 11:15:26 PM
I am not new to 3.5 but I dont know anything about 5e, what level will we be starting as ?

We will be starting at 1st lvl, and here is an open source for 5e https://open5e.com/

Matthew

Oooh... I've been in D&D withdrawal for a while, I would likely be up for joining in on something like this, probably as a female character, hmmm...

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Matthew on December 05, 2016, 11:29:36 PM
Oooh... I've been in D&D withdrawal for a while, I would likely be up for joining in on something like this, probably as a female character, hmmm...

Sounds good. Send me a PM of your character concept and we can get her figured out ASAP.  So far all spots are open

Revelation

I'd be potentially interested. Would we be able to use the variant ranger from UA? It's pretty balanced and meant to sort of replace the PHB ranger.

https://media.wizards.com/2016/dnd/downloads/UA_RevisedRanger.pdf

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Changingsaint on December 05, 2016, 11:32:56 PM
I'd be potentially interested. Would we be able to use the variant ranger from UA? It's pretty balanced and meant to sort of replace the PHB ranger.

I'll give it a read once I'm home from work lol. I'll PM you about it in a few

Relikai

I might come up with a female fighter. Looking at the UA Fighter which came up recently. Looks pretty balanced too, leaning towards RPing than combat.

TheBlazinDragon

i skim read the rules for 5e. I need help with backgrounds and feats as they are not listed completely in that online reference, they only show one example.

Here is what she will look like. I will write up a background and personality for her shortly. Hopefully I can get good roles so she can have an awesome charisma !
Well here's one for backgrounds http://www.orcpub.com/dungeons-and-dragons/5th-edition/backgrounds
And one for feats http://dnd5nextcore.blogspot.ca/p/feats.html?m=1

Relikai

One thing why I hate rolling dice here, is that the Dicebot officially hates Relikai.

For this series of Rolls, the Comments specifically call out the DM to whom these rolls are dedicated to!

At 2016-12-06 01:29:49, Relikai (uid: 59589) rolls: 3d6 Result: 13 (One 1)
At 2016-12-06 01:30:20, Relikai (uid: 59589) rolls: 1d6 Result: 5
First Stat - 17
At 2016-12-06 01:31:33, Relikai (uid: 59589) rolls: 3d6 Result: 15
Second Stat - 15
At 2016-12-06 01:32:27, Relikai (uid: 59589) rolls: 3d6 Result: 13
Third Stat - 13
At 2016-12-06 01:32:50, Relikai (uid: 59589) rolls: 3d6 Result: 11
Fourth Stat - 11
At 2016-12-06 01:33:36, Relikai (uid: 59589) rolls: 3d6 Result: 15
Fifth Stat - 15
At 2016-12-06 01:33:45, Relikai (uid: 59589) rolls: 3d6 Result: 12
Sixth Stat - 12

@_@

I take back my words for now.

Alright. So characters I'm willing to RP as -

Humans / Elves / Half-Elves

Fighters, Paladins, Rangers, Rogues, Sorcerers, Warlocks, Bards.

@Carly. Sexy she is. Already a high charisma check in me eyes!  :P

Chulanowa

Got a few idea for a Tabaxi character of some sort, just waiting to hear back from BlazinDragon on the race  ;D

Matthew

Tiefling Rogue incoming, working on the details, will post once more is ready :)

Carly

I think I made her right, if I missed something please tell me.

God I had aweful rolls ! so many 2s !! I wish I could re-roll them all !

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Carly on December 06, 2016, 05:19:43 AM
I think I made her right, if I missed something please tell me.

God I had aweful rolls ! so many 2s !! I wish I could re-roll them all !
Need the race and race bonuses to add to your stats

Kathyan

Hi everyone, showing my interest in participating as well, here is my character awaiting for GM's approval and open to slight changes. Will work on her story later on.

Urchin Halfling Wild Sorceress with a focus on lightning
Jill "Jilcy" Thunderwind
"It’s not stealing if I need it more"

Str 6
Dex 15
Con 12
Wis 8
Int 12
Cha 16

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 06, 2016, 08:11:53 AM
Voicing interest for this, I am okay with NC done to my char :). However as question; are Blood Hunter allowed?

9, nat 1 re-rolled for 14
8, nat 1 re-rolled for 13
8, nat 1 re-rolled for 11

Do we have another critter in the group? I'll allow the class:D

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Kathyan on December 06, 2016, 01:23:30 PM
Hi everyone, showing my interest in participating as well, here is my character awaiting for GM's approval and open to slight changes. Will work on her story later on.

Urchin Halfling Wild Sorceress with a focus on lightning
Jill "Jilcy" Thunderwind
"It’s not stealing if I need it more"

Str 6
Dex 15
Con 12
Wis 8
Int 12
Cha 16

Jill looks great

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, start working on my char. Initial stat distribution would be; Str:10, Dex:15, Con:13, Int:11, Wis:14, Cha:13. Now on human race; do we use default human only or can we use the alternative one?

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 06, 2016, 02:54:38 PM
Ok, start working on my char. Initial stat distribution would be; Str:10, Dex:15, Con:13, Int:11, Wis:14, Cha:13. Now on human race; do we use default human only or can we use the alternative one?
you can use the variant human if you wish

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, now last question; which of the four orders holds most significance for your campaign as GM (basically what foes I likely face during campaign or which flavor you prefer for my char's order for story purpose). Ghostslayers, Profane Soul, Mutant or Lycan (last one is in separated supplement but idea is to transform into werewolf hybrid form as class feature and focus hunting lycantrophes).

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 06, 2016, 03:11:37 PM
Ok, now last question; which of the four orders holds most significance for your campaign as GM (basically what foes I likely face during campaign or which flavor you prefer for my char's order for story purpose). Ghostslayers, Profane Soul, Mutant or Lycan (last one is in separated supplement but idea is to transform into werewolf hybrid form as class feature and focus hunting lycantrophes).
That right now is an unknown because what you all face up will depend on what the group decides to do

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, that case I would go with then order of the mutant then. As it's most generic but also has pretty flexible alchemy formula list/stuff (reminds quite bit Witcher).

Chulanowa

Ai'te. Time to get to work on a character, looks like  ;D Right now kinda juggling between monk, barbarian, or druid. Looks like it's gonna be male, too.

Zaer Darkwail

So far pic of inspiration is one of these three (plan picking crossbow expert feat none the less);

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Changingsaint on December 05, 2016, 11:32:56 PM

I can live with this

TheBlazinDragon

HEY EVERYONE!!!
So as an update, there are 2 completed profiles that I've approved, though there are more then 2 more profiles in the works so I'm going to run 2 groups!

Our first group has a female Halfling sorcerer, and a male human fighter. Hope to get more profiles soon :D

Matthew

Hope Evens

A bit on the short end for a Tiefling, Hope nonetheless tends to be hard to miss - she's usually quite loud, one of the first to start drinking and the last to stop, singing along with tavern songs (and quite often, getting into a fight before the night is through). She is, of course, capable of being silent when the need arises, but the hotheaded Tiefling's short temper has gotten her into trouble on a job more then once, and she's no stranger to close escapes. She's been a thief for almost eight years now, having left home when she was just 15 to 'see the world' and rather swiftly discovering that doing so is not a cheap endeavor, turning to petty larceny to fuel her wandering. When asked about her hometown, she's usually a bit evasive, preferring not to talk about her pre-criminal life.

Hope has a 'complicated' moral compass, combining youthful idealism about broader issues with impressive moral flexibility when it comes to whatever she's stealing at the moment. She can become a bit defensive when this conflict is pointed out, though normally, she at least tries to insure that the target of her larceny can either afford the loss or deserves it - and tends to take quick offense should someone suggest otherwise.

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Matthew on December 06, 2016, 08:22:32 PM
Hope Evens

A bit on the short end for a Tiefling, Hope nonetheless tends to be hard to miss - she's usually quite loud, one of the first to start drinking and the last to stop, singing along with tavern songs (and quite often, getting into a fight before the night is through). She is, of course, capable of being silent when the need arises, but the hotheaded Tiefling's short temper has gotten her into trouble on a job more then once, and she's no stranger to close escapes. She's been a thief for almost eight years now, having left home when she was just 15 to 'see the world' and rather swiftly discovering that doing so is not a cheap endeavor, turning to petty larceny to fuel her wandering. When asked about her hometown, she's usually a bit evasive, preferring not to talk about her pre-criminal life.

Hope has a 'complicated' moral compass, combining youthful idealism about broader issues with impressive moral flexibility when it comes to whatever she's stealing at the moment. She can become a bit defensive when this conflict is pointed out, though normally, she at least tries to insure that the target of her larceny can either afford the loss or deserves it - and tends to take quick offense should someone suggest otherwise.

Looks good :) APPROVED

Zaer Darkwail

As note I applied Haunted One background for my char, it's theme fit for blood hunter very well.

Background
Cayden was born to pair of simple farmers in outskirts of civilization, they lived along with peaceful community of farmers and hunters which resided in hazardous Sword Coast. They were not naive and were experienced dealing with local troubles like goblins, kobolds, orcs or even able call help to deal with ogre if it happens wander into area. Cayden had happy childhood and had friends with other villager children.

But one day all that changed when something, a dark, ancient, supernatural, came to village. He did not know what it is even today, only know it was a thing which murdered everyone in village and he prayed for Chauntea for help, guidance help or means save his parents! Gods did not listen him that day and since then he had hold sort bitter resentment towards divine. As monster slew everyone, he saw monster had gleaming golden serpent eyes, that's all description he can manage as incident happened he was just four years old and traumatized on being bathed on ash of villagers and blood of his parents who were brutally butchered by monster before him. Somereason though even if monster did not hesitate kill his friends, it spared him.

Couple hours later pair of monster hunters, Garn and Misca, came upon ruined village. Coals had not even cooled down from burned down hamlets and bodies had not started to rot yet, they had seen smoke and fire from distance and come investigate. They found Cayden and he was mute and silent but they did not need ask him what had happened; he had lost everything. So they carried him over to Baldur's Gate and arranged a caretaker for him, they talked they went to hunt for monster which had slain villagers and as duo left, Cayden slipped away from his freshly assigned guardian and first time spoke; "Take me with you! I want avenge my parents!" The monster hunters belonged to organization simply known as The Slayers. It is organization founded by hardened monster hunters and adventurers who hesitate not use any means or methods to become deadly monster hunters, becoming more much similar to preys they hunt than what most people are comfortable about. They recognized the spark of vengeance and drive in Cayden and so they took him along and dropped him off to one branched chapter houses of the slayers. The organization has multiple branches which has wide variety of structure and organization in each one and each branch have chapters and thus chapter houses and schools where future slayers are trained or places where slayers meet and trade news.

The chapter where Cayden was left was called Libarium Illuminos, or in common; Illuminated Library. It was chapter which was literally build into as underground library where slayers collected lore of about various monsters, weaknesses, methods how to fight them. The chapter house was small and was basically ran by handful of slayers, minimum one slayer always remained in library. His mentors were a father and daugther team; Valdrek and Jaina. Those two became parental sort figures for young four year old Cayden, who then since childhood studied under them about combat, monsters and their weaknesses and how to track them. Eventually he reached puberty and he was allowed drink the Hunter's Bane which further developed his body and mind into killing machine (than just outright kill him).

Once he learned the basics, then after surviving his blooding (a monster hunt arranged by his mentors), he was let to go hunt in the world as he pleases. Graduated slayers are all blood hunters, specific kind hunters created and exposed to dark rituals, alchemy and also introduced to blood magic which is ancient and often misjudged art. Now that Cayden had graduated he chose his own last name; DiValco. Based on one old classic Cormyr romance novels, a wandering hero known for his dark crimson hair and being vigilante of justice.

Cayden carries himself with confident stride on the world, even if bitter to gods he does not stomp down others faith on them. It's just his personal issue. Also he feels sense of guilt for being survivor from monster attack and he very much would find the monster and figure out why monster spared him but not his friends nor parents? His mentors could not able tell what monster was responsible; very least monster knew fire magic as it was able torch village down quickly and serpent golden eyes hint for dragon....so Cayden studied draconic language just for that.

Also being raised in library had made Cayden naturally curious and studious sort, albeit much of the books in library were off access to him because there were dangerous tomes and books in there, detailing dark magic and blood magic which is still beyond his skills to understand.

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 06, 2016, 09:21:55 PM
As note I applied Haunted One background for my char, it's theme fit for blood hunter very well.

Background
Cayden was born to pair of simple farmers in outskirts of civilization, they lived along with peaceful community of farmers and hunters which resided in hazardous Sword Coast. They were not naive and were experienced dealing with local troubles like goblins, kobolds, orcs or even able call help to deal with ogre if it happens wander into area. Cayden had happy childhood and had friends with other villager children.

But one day all that changed when something, a dark, ancient, supernatural, came to village. He did not know what it is even today, only know it was a thing which murdered everyone in village and he prayed for Chauntea for help, guidance help or means save his parents! Gods did not listen him that day and since then he had hold sort bitter resentment towards divine. As monster slew everyone, he saw monster had gleaming golden serpent eyes, that's all description he can manage as incident happened he was just four years old and traumatized on being bathed on ash of villagers and blood of his parents who were brutally butchered by monster before him. Somereason though even if monster did not hesitate kill his friends, it spared him.

Couple hours later pair of monster hunters, Garn and Misca, came upon ruined village. Coals had not even cooled down from burned down hamlets and bodies had not started to rot yet, they had seen smoke and fire from distance and come investigate. They found Cayden and he was mute and silent but they did not need ask him what had happened; he had lost everything. So they carried him over to Baldur's Gate and arranged a caretaker for him, they talked they went to hunt for monster which had slain villagers and as duo left, Cayden slipped away from his freshly assigned guardian and first time spoke; "Take me with you! I want avenge my parents!" The monster hunters belonged to organization simply known as The Slayers. It is organization founded by hardened monster hunters and adventurers who hesitate not use any means or methods to become deadly monster hunters, becoming more much similar to preys they hunt than what most people are comfortable about. They recognized the spark of vengeance and drive in Cayden and so they took him along and dropped him off to one branched chapter houses of the slayers. The organization has multiple branches which has wide variety of structure and organization in each one and each branch have chapters and thus chapter houses and schools where future slayers are trained or places where slayers meet and trade news.

The chapter where Cayden was left was called Libarium Illuminos, or in common; Illuminated Library. It was chapter which was literally build into as underground library where slayers collected lore of about various monsters, weaknesses, methods how to fight them. The chapter house was small and was basically ran by handful of slayers, minimum one slayer always remained in library. His mentors were a father and daugther team; Valdrek and Jaina. Those two became parental sort figures for young four year old Cayden, who then since childhood studied under them about combat, monsters and their weaknesses and how to track them. Eventually he reached puberty and he was allowed drink the Hunter's Bane which further developed his body and mind into killing machine (than just outright kill him).

Once he learned the basics, then after surviving his blooding (a monster hunt arranged by his mentors), he was let to go hunt in the world as he pleases. Graduated slayers are all blood hunters, specific kind hunters created and exposed to dark rituals, alchemy and also introduced to blood magic which is ancient and often misjudged art. Now that Cayden had graduated he chose his own last name; DiValco. Based on one old classic Cormyr romance novels, a wandering hero known for his dark crimson hair and being vigilante of justice.

Cayden carries himself with confident stride on the world, even if bitter to gods he does not stomp down others faith on them. It's just his personal issue. Also he feels sense of guilt for being survivor from monster attack and he very much would find the monster and figure out why monster spared him but not his friends nor parents? His mentors could not able tell what monster was responsible; very least monster knew fire magic as it was able torch village down quickly and serpent golden eyes hint for dragon....so Cayden studied draconic language just for that.

Also being raised in library had made Cayden naturally curious and studious sort, albeit much of the books in library were off access to him because there were dangerous tomes and books in there, detailing dark magic and blood magic which is still beyond his skills to understand.

Looks good. APPROVED

TheBlazinDragon

HEY EVERYONE!!!

so I've got a question for everyone, I've got a player who has an interesting idea and I'm gonna allow it. This character is trying to become the god/goddess of primal lust - in all regards, monsters animals etc. With that said... this group will be more difficult enemy wise and will involve more kinks then the other on.

With all that said, who'd be interested in playing in that group and who's interested in the more tame group?

Chulanowa

Don't mind me, just setting up some ideas and being indecisive an' shit

Druid
Name: Niall Peregrine
Race: Tiefling (SCAG "feral" variant, if allowed)
Class: Druid
Background: Far Wanderer (If Allowed) | Outlander (If not)

Barbarian
Name: Taran
Race: Variant Human
Class: Barbarian
Background: Criminal (Highway robber)

Monk
Name: Aelhan Cal-Essaphi
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Monk
Background: Entertainer

Muse

I got a rather nice set:  16, 13, 13, 13, 11, 9

Now, what to do with them... 

Underdressed barabarian maybe...  *ponders* 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Golden Spider

im in if this is still open

i can never remember what to roll
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Muse on December 07, 2016, 01:04:55 AM
I got a rather nice set:  16, 13, 13, 13, 11, 9

Now, what to do with them... 

Underdressed barabarian maybe...  *ponders*
Not that I don't believe you muse but could you put the link to those rolls? Or were they off of something else besides E's dicebot?

Muse

Sorry, didn't realize you wanted the dice bot.  I'll reroll. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Muse on December 07, 2016, 01:53:03 AM
  Sorry, didn't realize you wanted the dice bot.  I'll reroll.
No worries. It just makes sure that everyone is using the same program and is on equal footing. Glad you're interested in my game though :D

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Golden Spider on December 07, 2016, 01:07:07 AM
im in if this is still open

i can never remember what to roll

Hey Spider, if you want to make a character it's 3d6 reroll 1s. I'm not sure how full the groups are yet but I'll update everyone when I've got enough profiles

Muse

Muse

And I've got a concept, too. 

I'll be playing a druid, perhaps worshiping Chaunteah, or perhaps Rilifian Ralathil of the Elven Pantheon.  She'll be a staff fighter.  Not very strong, but she uses the Shilelagh cantrip with her staff.  :) 

Relikai

Quote from: Muse on December 07, 2016, 04:22:12 AM
And I've got a concept, too. 

I'll be playing a druid, perhaps worshiping Chaunteah, or perhaps Rilifian Ralathil of the Elven Pantheon.  She'll be a staff fighter.  Not very strong, but she uses the Shilelagh cantrip with her staff.  :)

Mmm... Chaunteans unite?  ;D

Carly

Relikai

do you have a portrait of  your character ? BTW i am super jealous of your roles.

Relikai

Quote from: Carly on December 07, 2016, 04:30:20 AM
Relikai

do you have a portrait of  your character ? BTW i am super jealous of your roles.

Was keeping my char slightly ambiguous if there were more males, but I guess I'll go with someone familiar to fantasy  ;D  -->

Rolls are good, my previous char martyred herself for them  ::)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: TheBlazinDragon on December 06, 2016, 11:22:41 PM
With all that said, who'd be interested in playing in that group and who's interested in the more tame group?

I am interested on the wilder/kinkier group ;).

Chulanowa

I could go with the kink group, if I could ever get a character i like into my head.  :P

Muse

So, should I use this girl, or someone more in genre? 

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Muse on December 07, 2016, 05:36:39 AM

So, should I use this girl, or someone more in genre?
That's all up to you buddy, pictures are nice in any form

Muse

Name:      Rini
Alignment:   Neutral Good
Background:   Folk Hero
Class:      Druid 1
EXP:      0
Next Level:   300
Faith:      Chaunteah
Race:      Human

Birthday:   17th of Nightal   
height:      5'3"
Weight:      111lbs
Measures:    
Skin:      Fair with freckles.     
Hair:      Waist length ginger tresses. 
Eyes:      Brilliant green with emerald rims. 
Style:      

History:   
   Daughter of a horse rancher. 

Score   Modifier      
Strength      9   -1      
Dexterity      14   +2
Constitution      13   +1   
Intelligence      10   +0
Wisdom         17   +3      
Charisma      12   +1

Hit Points   9/9

Armor Class (Leather Armor):   13
Iniative   d20+2
Movement   30

Proficiencies:   Bonus:   +2
Armor:      Light, Medium, Shields
Saving Throws:   Ineligence, Wisdom
Skills:      Animal Handling, Heal, Nature, Percpetion, Survival
Tools:      Artisan's Tools (Cook), Herbalisim Kit, Vehicles (Land)
Weapons:   Clubs, daggers, darts, javelins, maces, quarterstaffs, scimitars, sickles, slings, spears

Background Features: 
Rustic Hospitality
   Since you come from the ranks of the common folk, you fit in among them with ease. You can find a place to hide, rest, or recuperate among other commoners, unless you have shown yourself to be a danger to them. They will shield you from the law or anyone else searching for you, though they w ill not risk their lives for you.

Class Features:
Druidic
Spellcasting

Feats:
Polearm Master
You can keep your enemies at bay with reach weapons.
You gain the following benefits:
• When you take the Attack action and attack with only a glaive, halberd, or quarterstaff, you can use a bonus action to make a melee attack with the opposite end of the weapon. The weapon’s damage die for this attack is a d4, and the attack deals bludgeoning damage.
• While you are wielding a glaive, halberd, pike, or quarterstaff, other creatures provoke an opportunity attack
from you when they enter your reach.

Inspiration

Armor: Leather (AC 11)

Attacks:      
Quarterstaff (Shielagh)
   Attack Roll   d20+1 (+5)
   Damage Roll   d8-1 (+3)

Sling
   Attack Roll   d20+4
   Damage Roll   ???
   Range      
   Amo

Spellcasting
   Attack Roll   d20+5
   Saving Throw   11      

Gear:      
Druidic Focus
Explorer’s Pack: Includes a backpack, a bedroll, a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, and a waterskin. The pack also has 50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side of it.
Artisan's Tools (Cook)
Shovel
Iron pot
Set of common clothes
belt pouch
10 gp

Spells Prepared: 
https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/f/faerie-fire.html#srd-faerie-fire

https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/g/goodberry.html#srd-goodberry

https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/h/healing-word.html#srd-healing-word

https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/t/thunderwave.html#srd-thunderwave

Cantrips
https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/m/mending.html#srd-mending

https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/s/shillelagh.html#srd-shillelagh

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Muse on December 07, 2016, 05:53:14 AM
Name:      Rini

Measures:    
Style:      

History:   
   Daughter of a horse rancher. 

Score   Modifier      
Strength      9   -1      
Dexterity      14   +2
Wisdom         17   +3      
Charisma      12   +1

Hit Points   9/9

Iniative   d20+2
Movement   30

Proficiencies:   Bonus:   +2
Saving Throws:   Ineligence, Wisdom
Skills:      Animal Handling, Heal, Survival
Weapons:   Clubs, daggers, darts, javelins, maces, quarterstaffs, scimitars, sickles, slings, spears

Background Features: 
Rustic Hospitality
   Since you come from the ranks of the common folk, you fit in among them with ease. You can find a place to hide, rest, or recuperate among other commoners, unless you have shown yourself to be a danger to them. They will shield you from the law or anyone else searching for you, though they w ill not risk their lives for you.

Class Features:
Druidic
Spellcasting

Feats:
Polearm Master
• When you take the Attack action and attack with only a glaive, halberd, or quarterstaff, you can use a bonus action to make a melee attack with the opposite end of the weapon. The weapon’s damage die for this attack is a d4, and the attack deals bludgeoning damage.
• While you are wielding a glaive, halberd, pike, or quarterstaff, other creatures provoke an opportunity attack

Inspiration

Attacks:      
Quarterstaff (Shielagh)
   Attack Roll   d20+1 (+5)
   Damage Roll   d8-1 (+3)

Sling
   Attack Roll   d20+4
   Damage Roll   ???
   Range      
   Amo

Spellcasting
   Attack Roll   d20+5
   Saving Throw   11      

Gear:      
Druidic Focus
Explorer’s Pack: Includes a backpack, a bedroll, a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, and a waterskin. The pack also has 50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side of it.
Artisan's Tools (Cook)
Shovel
Iron pot
Set of common clothes
belt pouch
10 gp

Spells Prepared: 
https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/f/faerie-fire.html#srd-faerie-fire

https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/g/goodberry.html#srd-goodberry

https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/h/healing-word.html#srd-healing-word

https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/t/thunderwave.html#srd-thunderwave

Cantrips
https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/m/mending.html#srd-mending

https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/s/shillelagh.html#srd-shillelagh

Cool, so we are playing in an alternate version of returned abeir so you can choose a hometown from here http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Returned_Abeir

Muse

Gah.  *Sweat drop*  The spell plauge.  I feel dirty reading these lies.  :P 

Sorry.  lol  I'll try to remember that this is just a nightmare that people will soon wake up from and have fun with it.  ^_^;; 

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Muse on December 07, 2016, 06:14:51 AM
  Gah.  *Sweat drop*  The spell plauge.  I feel dirty reading these lies.  :P 

Sorry.  lol  I'll try to remember that this is just a nightmare that people will soon wake up from and have fun with it.  ^_^;;

Haha, well this is altered so the spell plague isn't a thing here XD

Muse

Yay!  :) 

(Would be nice to have Maztica back, though.  ^_^;; ) 

Anyways, sorry to get grouchy there.  :) 

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Muse on December 07, 2016, 06:22:50 AM
  Yay!  :) 

(Would be nice to have Maztica back, though.  ^_^;; ) 

Anyways, sorry to get grouchy there.  :)

Hahaha, no worries :D

Muse

It looks like Rini would be from Eskorn. 

Her father, I mentioned, was a horse rancher, and her grandmother a druid of Chaunteah.  She aprenticed under them both. 

Oh, I have a few more skills to train.  : )

Edit:  There.  Added Nature and Perception. 

Zaer Darkwail

Is it okay my char was born to Sword Coast then? Also trained in the area or need pick spot at Abeir? If need pick Abeir then The Sword Lands would be ideal area.

Snake

TheBlazinDragon

@Zear - his youth can be from the sword coast, but where does he call home right now needs to be on Abeir.

@Snake - I wanted to stay away from evil characters at the beginning, but allowing characters to turn evil if they end up corrupt. And sorry but as it stands there is no more room as I have 8 players already. Sorry

Snake

tis Fine. I wish I'd seen this yestereday but it was a wash out here.

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Snake on December 07, 2016, 02:43:02 PM
tis Fine. I wish I'd seen this yestereday but it was a wash out here.
I'll start up a list and if someone drops then I'll let you know ok?

Snake

Alrighty. it'll make it easier to keep track of who's active and who's dropped.

TheBlazinDragon

So like I've said earlier, I've got enough people to run the two groups I wanted to.

We have the following people playing; Carly, Matthew, Relikai, Zaer Darkwai, Kathyan, Muse, Silk, and Chulanowa.

Our wait/drop list as of right now include; Changingsaint, Golden Spider and Snake.

Groups will be posted when all character profiles are finished and sent to myself.

THANKS FOR all of the interest guys & gals :D

Carly

cool well, i suppose we wait for the groups to be organised.

And then ic etc starts after that ?

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Carly on December 07, 2016, 07:52:09 PM
cool well, i suppose we wait for the groups to be organised.

And then ic etc starts after that ?
Yup, I'm just waiting on a few more profiles before announcing groups and posting the opening post

Silk

After the Performance

During the Performance

Name: Minxi "Songbird" Ladlewicker
Race: Gnome
Class: Bard
Allignment: Chaotic good.
Background: Entertainer.
Entertainer routines: Singing, Dancing, Instrumentalist.
Personality trait: I’ll settle for nothing less than perfection.
Ideal: Honesty. Art should reflect the soul; it should come from within and reveal who we really are.
Bond: I want to be famous, whatever it takes.
Flaw: I’ll do anything to win fame and renown.

Feature:
By Popular Demand
You can always find a place to perform, usually in an inn or tavern but possibly with a circus, at a theater, or even in a noble’s court.
At such a place, you receive free lodging and food of a modest or comfortable standard (depending on the quality of the establishment), as long as you perform each night.
In addition, your performance makes you something of a local figure.
When strangers recognize you in a town where you have performed, they typically take a liking to you.

History: Minxi Ladlewicker was born within the frontier post of a gnomish hold, along with the small garrison it contained quickly turned into more of a self sufficient village
on the outskirts of civilization. Kept safe by infamous Gnomish Illusion magic they lived in relative peace. Minxi's parents for the longest time ran what became of the barracks,
turned Tavern, despite losing it's purpose as a frontier outpost the denizens never quite got the military drill out of their lives. As such it wasn't unknown for meal time at the
Tavern to hold the majority of the population, and the Ladelwickers only sought payment when they requested extras over their rations. Because of these busy periods Minxi often had
to help her family with these day to day chores. Being one of the few children on site she was the camps little darling, effectively raised by the entire community alongside the few
other children it was here she learned simple tasks such as foraging for herbs and spices, the preparation and preparation of simple meals. When she became of age Minxi also took to
entertaining the troops during their meals, singing, playing instruments, even a little dancing here and there. She wasn't a professional by any stretch but practice made her an efficient
entertainer.

After a time however, the garrison was ordered to return to the capital in preparation for a larger war, the frontier village deemed expendable. Obligated to return the village packed up
their belongings and began the trek back home. However having the only home she ever knew behind her, Minxi decided that she would part ways from her family here and take on a life
of an adventurer. With a love felt farewell she left at a crossroads and promised herself she would make a story grand enough her family would hear back at home long before she returned.

----------------------------------------------------
Gregrino "Cleave Bearbattler" Ladlewicker

Gregrino is Minxi's father, an no nonsense kind of guy who spent most of his years in the military. Often feared more than the drill sergeants at the fort Gregino held a great deal of respect from the soldiers. While not standing any taller than any other Gnomes, his constant work in the kitchen dealing with game much larger than himself has graced Gregrino with a stocky powerful build, although his hair had long since been worn away by years at the fire pits. One thing that could be said for Gregrino however is that he always had a huge soft spot for children, going to such extreme lengths as fighting off a bear with just his cooking cleaver when one wandered out of the safety of the frontier post. Minxi often teases and remarks how in actuality Gregino is actually a huge
softie.

Taniya "Neverhome" Ladlewicker

Taniya as Minxi's mother is partly responsible for her sense of wanderlust and borderline no nonsense attitude. Often letting Gregrino take the bulk of the stories of fear and malice, its in fact the fear of crossing his wife that has him put on such intimidating airs. Much like in attitude, Minxi gets her looks from her mother, with exception to her dark brown hair, with often leads people to think that Gregrino was actually a redhead as well. Despite her age Taniya ages gracefully, this might have to do with her frequent outings from camp in search of herbs and spices to keep the meals at camp interesting. So much in fact that she was given the nickname "Neverhome" even during while Minxi was growing up Taniya was rarely about. To begin with Minxi resented her for this, but later on grew to understand. Despite this grudging respect her and Minxi never quite saw eye to eye, with exception of Taniyas cold understanding of why Minxi chose to leave as an adventurer.

At 2016-12-07 06:23:52, Silk (uid: 4615) rolls: 3d6 Result: 14
At 2016-12-07 06:24:07, Silk (uid: 4615) rolls: 3d6 Result: 13
At 2016-12-07 06:24:15, Silk (uid: 4615) rolls: 3d6 Result: 9
At 2016-12-07 06:24:24, Silk (uid: 4615) rolls: 3d6 Result: 13
At 2016-12-07 06:25:14, Silk (uid: 4615) rolls: 3d6 Result: 12
At 2016-12-07 06:25:25, Silk (uid: 4615) rolls: 3d6 Result: 9 (+2 Int for gnome racial )
Stats:

Str:9 (-1)
Dex:13 (+2)
Con:12 (+1)
Int:11 (0)
Wis:13 (+2)
Cha:14 (+2)

Hit die: 9
AC: 14 (11+2+1)

Size: Gnomes are between 3 and 4 feet tall and average about 40 pounds. Your size is Small.

Speed: Your base walking speed is 25 feet.

Darkvision: Accustomed to life underground, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light,
and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

Gnome Cunning: You have advantage on all Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma saving throws against magic.

Proficiencies
Prodificency: +2
Armor: Light armor
Weapons: Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords
Tools: Lute, Flute, Piano, Harp, Disguise kit,
Saving Throws: Dexterity, Charisma
Skills: Acrobatics, Performance, Survival, Persuasion, Insight.
Feat: Dual Wielder
You master fighting with two weapons, gaining the following benefits:

You gain a +1 bonus to AC while you are wielding a separate melee weapon in each hand.
You can use two-weapon fighting even when the one handed melee weapons you are wielding aren’t light.
You can draw or stow two one-handed weapons when you would normally be able to draw or stow only one.Dual WielderEdit
You master fighting with two weapons, gaining the following benefits:

Equipment:
Lute,
Flute,
Rapier,
Entertainers pack,
Leather Armour,
Dagger,
Frontier Trinket,
Entertainers Costume,
Belt pouch containing 15 gp

Job abilities:
Bardic Inspiration

You can inspire others through stirring words or music. To do so, you use a bonus action on your turn to choose one creature other than yourself within 60 feet of you who can hear you. That creature gains one Bardic Inspiration die, a d6.

Once within the next 10 minutes, the creature can roll the die and add the number rolled to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw it makes. The creature can wait until after it rolls the d20 before deciding to use the Bardic Inspiration die, but must decide before the GM says whether the roll succeeds or fails. Once the Bardic Inspiration die is rolled, it is lost. A creature can have only one Bardic Inspiration die at a time.

You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Charisma modifier (a minimum of once). You regain any expended uses when you finish a long rest.

Your Bardic Inspiration die changes when you reach certain levels in this class. The die becomes a d8 at 5th level, a d10 at 10th level, and a d12 at 15th level.

Spells:
Spell save DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier

Spell attack modifier = your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier

Cantrips (2):
Prestigdignation: https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/p/prestidigitation.html#srd-prestidigitation
Vicious-Mockery: https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/v/vicious-mockery.html#srd-vicious-mockery

Spells known: 2/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0
Level 1:
Bane https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/b/bane.html#srd-bane
Comprehend Languages: https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/c/comprehend-languages.html#srd-comprehend-languages
Feather-Fall: https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/f/feather-fall.html#srd-feather-fall
Healing Word: https://open5e.com/Spellcasting/spells_a-z/h/healing-word.html#srd-healing-word

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Carly on December 07, 2016, 07:24:17 PM
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=259685.msg12824698#msg12824698

updated for approval.

Bit confused here; did you take normal human or variant one? Normal human gets no feats at 1st level while variant does, however variant only gives +1 to two stats (but besides bonus feat it gives bonus skill profiency).

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 07, 2016, 11:43:57 PM
Bit confused here; did you take normal human or variant one? Normal human gets no feats at 1st level while variant does, however variant only gives +1 to two stats (but besides bonus feat it gives bonus skill profiency).

Sorry, this is my fault. I want everyone to have 1 feat so if you took the human type that gives you a feat, you can choose a second feat as well

TheBlazinDragon

Relikai

Oh!

Ahh....

I can advance my archetype sooner!

Also, Question for the DM regarding Shield Master since this is your game.

Bonus Action to Shove when I have 2 attacks, can i trigger it after declaring an Attack Action?

Meaning -

"Julius attacks the goblin."
"Julius uses the Shield to Shove the Goblin as a Bonus Action per Shield Master"

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Relikai on December 08, 2016, 12:12:50 AM
Oh!

Ahh....

I can advance my archetype sooner!

Also, Question for the DM regarding Shield Master since this is your game.

Bonus Action to Shove when I have 2 attacks, can i trigger it after declaring an Attack Action?

Meaning -

"Julius uses the Shield to Shove the Goblin as a Bonus Action per Shield Master"
You can split up your action, yes. So you can use an attack, move and/or use bonus action, then attack again if you have more then 1 attack per attack action

Relikai

Quote from: TheBlazinDragon on December 08, 2016, 12:24:14 AM
You can split up your action, yes. So you can use an attack, move and/or use bonus action, then attack again if you have more then 1 attack per attack action

Mm nice...

Came up with a Coup de Grace concept for a melee 'Legionary' concept in the past, a mixture of a Fighter and a Rogue. Using a Rapier/Shortsword/Dagger and Shield Master with 6 Fighter levels for maximum strength, using Expertise to boost Athletics and shove every round to grab an advantage for the Sneak Attack.

For my second Feat, I'll be getting Resilient Dexterity.

Carly

if you get the second feat doesnt that mean that you dont get plus 1 for all your stats right ?

Golden Spider

Quote from: TheBlazinDragon on December 07, 2016, 02:15:28 AM
Hey Spider, if you want to make a character it's 3d6 reroll 1s. I'm not sure how full the groups are yet but I'll update everyone when I've got enough profiles

3d6 and do that 6 time? then add up the dice values right? and those will be my intelligence etc
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Golden Spider on December 08, 2016, 01:09:31 AM
3d6 and do that 6 time? then add up the dice values right? and those will be my intelligence etc
Yes, however we are full as an FYI. I've made a wait list though which you are on, if you still want to make a character. I'll message those on the wait list if spots arise and such

Muse

Ooh!  An extra feat?  Nice.  :)  I'll find a good one.  :) 

Muse

Name:      Rini Hostler

Measures:    
Style:      

History:
   Rini is the daughter of Linizi and Michael Hostler. 
   Though the trade of Hostler traditionally refers to one who tends stables at an inn, Michael worked in the stables of one of the many country houses of the King of Eskorn--who has only visited three times in Rini's memory. 
   Technically a maid who tended the house, Linzi was especially beloved for her violin playing, and she played for the King on many occasions. 
   In the winter of Rini's seventh year, Linzi was taken from them by a fever.  Three weeks later, Linzi's mother, Trini Willows, arrived with medicine.  With her daughter already passed, Trini used these medicines--and Chaunteah's blessing--to save several other locals from the fever. 
   Trini stayed for two years to help care for Rini, and frequenty would return for a season to teach the girl medicine, herb lore, feminine mysteries, and prayers to Chaunteah. 
   Though Rini was an apt student, she spent most of her time with her father in the stables.  Though she loved to play in the straw, Rini took the work seriously, caring very much for both the horses and the other creatures who resided in the area. 
   When Rini was twelve, a new littler of kittens was born.  The runt of the litter, a ginger tomcat, wasn't strong enough as a young kitten to get past his brother's and sisters to nurse.  Rini took it upon herself to tend to the kitten, and in the span of a year and three months, he grew long and strong and proud.  She named him Strut. 
   That winter, a small army of orcs raided the town.  Several families were hiding out in the barn when the orcs attacked.  Three men fell trying to keep them out, including her father with a spear through the hip.  Rini ran forwards to help drag her father back into the barn as the orcs laughed and taunted them, a spokesman calling out in broken common that he would spare them if they sent out seven virgins to entertain them. 
   For a moment, Rini seriously considered offering herself to the orcs lusts to protect the children, but anger grew in her, and grew, and grew. 
   She took a freshly cut broomstick and popped off the broom, then--holding it as she'd been instructed to wield a quarterstaff, she whispered prayers to Chaunteah to give her the strength to defend the children, and the old people, and her injured father, adn the horses and the kittens. 
   Something came out of her at the end of the prayer, words she didn't understand, or have any clue where they came from, but they heartened her, and the thirteen year old girl planted herself in the door of the barn, with her cat beside her, and yelled out to the seven orcs, "I'm a virgin!  Come and take me if you can." 
   Two big orcs--laughing uproariously came to take her. 
   She struck at the face of the first with the stick.  It tried to block the tiny girl's blow with a casual backhand swipe of his ax...  Which was knocked from his hand! 
   Blood and teeth flew from the orc's lips as it staggered back with a broken jaw! 
   While the monsters were still in shock, she leaped for the second one, breaking his knee, then bringing her staff down in it's head with power all out of proportion to her body! 
   The remaining four orcs hooted angrily and organized to take her down.  She managed to hold off two of the orcs for a few strokes.  Strut leaped at the monster's face, and Rini struck him down! 
   The remaining four knocked her staff away, and strut was hurled against the back wall. 
   The redhead screamed and squirmed as the orcs ripped her blouse off, but before they could violate her a horn sounded and the king's cavalry and road wardens drove the orcs away. 
   Rini and a few other stable-hands gathered strut and Rini's father, tying them into the saddle of a horse, and ventured into the woods to find Trini and her healing magic.  After three days, Rini and the horse she lead became lost in an evening fog.  They were separated from the others, her father unconscious. 
   Rini came out in a beautiful grove of Oaks, where a pixie brought forth Trini and several younger acolytes.  They healed Strut and Michael of both wounds and infection, then explained to Rini, "You're one of us now.  Only a druid can find this grove." 
   Michael, still asleep atop the horse, was lead back tot he others by an invisible pixie. 
   Rini and Strut studied with the Druids 'til Rini's sixteenth birthday.  She then reappeared at the stables to spend a few weeks with her father before telling him the Druids had charged her to travel the land and do Chaunteah's good work.  She asked her father for his blessing, and he gave it.  A month later, with Strut, and a staff sung form the wood of a living oak tree, her journey began. 

Score   Modifier      
Strength      9   -1      
Dexterity      14   +2
Wisdom         18   +4      
Charisma      12   +1

Hit Points   9/9

Iniative   d20+2
Movement   30

Proficiency:   Bonus:   +2
Saving Throws:   Intelligence, Wisdom
Skills:      Animal Handling, Heal, Nature, Percpetion, Survival

Passive Rolls
Investigation 15
Percpetion     19

Background Features: 
Rustic Hospitality

Class Features:
Druidic
Spellcasting

Feats:
Polearm Master

Observant
Quick to notice details o f your environment, you gain the following benefits:
• Increase your Intelligence or W isdom score by 1, to a maximum o f 20.
• If you can see a creature’s mouth while it is speaking a language you understand, you can interpret what it’s saying by reading its lips.
• You have a +5 bonus to your passive Wisdom (Perception) and passive Intelligence (Investigation) scores.

Inspiration

Attacks:      
Quarterstaff (Shielagh)
   Attack Roll   d20+1 (+6)
   Damage Roll   d8-1 (+4)

Sling
   Attack Roll   d20+4
   Damage Roll   ???
   Range      
   Amo

Spell casting
   Attack Roll   d20+6
   Saving Throw   12   

Gear:      
Druidic Focus
Artisan's Tools (Cook)
Shovel
Iron pot
Set of common clothes
belt pouch
10 gp

Spell Slots
L 1  2/2

Spells Prepared: 
Entangle
Fairy Fire
Goodberry
Healing Word
Thunderwave

Cantrips
Mending
Shillelagh

Relikai

Recent History of Julius Silverheart the Defender.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1030322
Brief Encounter

Shield up. Keep the arm close. Right hand on the axe, yes. Keep it close.

Five orcs stood ahead of the three humans, brandishing heavy greataxes and clad in smelly hide armor. This was what the caravan master hired them for, three fighters seeking adventure and coin.

"Shields up."

The front two reacted, their heavy kite shields presenting a barrier as they advanced, the spearman behind the two had his left hand on Julius' back. They advanced in a slow, deliberate pace, neither flinching when a handaxe struck a glancing blow on a shield. They were forty feet away and closing, the five orcs continuing to hoot and jeer as the main caravan fought off the main attack. It was the job of the three to clear the path ahead while the main body defended the caravan from the orcish skirmishers, and they were determined to do a good job out of it.

Thirty feet.

"Hold..."

A javelin streaked out from the human trio, striking an orc in the chest, not felling it but ensuring that it was out for a moment. The cries and roars signaled the orc's aggression, as Julius and his comrade halted. Their shields continued to be locked together when the orcs charged, the two only breaking when the second javelin shot from behind.

Two handaxes flew from the warriors, each finding their mark as the humans braced. The third man joined the two with his own shield, bracing as the orcs smashed into them, axes and swords banging away at Julius and Co. His longsword was drawn, Julius driving the cold steel into an orcish chest, ending the creature's life as another charged the opening. The axe would surely have found the young warrior if not for the discipline of his ally, whose longsword sliced off the arm of the orc, leaving it open for two swords to cut it down.

In a moment, the battle has turned to the favor of the humans. However, heavy footfalls signaled the arrival of something bigger, as Julius would learn as a half-ogre emerged from behind, followed by two other orcs.

Julius closed in, his feet shifting as he focused on dodging the monster's greatclub. One smash would surely end him, as his chainmail and shield proved to be his providence. His longsword slashed and stabbed, fending off the careless swings of the beast as his comrades continued to mop up the goblinoids. Julius Silverheart the defender continued to play shifty with the half-ogre, before a critical hit to its belly caused it great pain. Behind it, a handaxe and javelin found their mark as it fell, lying still and unmoving among the dead attackers.

[Reminiscent of a D&D Campaign at Level 1. My Fighter defeated a half-ogre in single combat without taking a single hit. If he was hit, he would sure be dead (The beast deals 13 damage on average, my character has 12 HP)]

I rearranged some stats, Julius is primarily focused on Strength(18) and Constitution(16). Intelligence (15) and Dexterity (14) makes up his two other key abilities. Wisdom (12) and Charisma (11) would be his weaknesses. While I'm still open to possible Multiclassing (Rogue would be the most likely), my party can expect Julius to be of the Champion Archetype. As predicted, he will be relying on magical support as a tank, and lets just hope the enemy does not have a charmer to lure him away from the 'correct' side  ;)

Muse

Nice bit of writing there, Relikai! 

(By the way, I now have a nude image for Rini, for when thee opertunity arises.  It's full frontal so I won't put it up in here.  ) 

Chulanowa

Quote from: Muse on December 08, 2016, 04:41:38 AM
  (By the way, I now have a nude image for Rini, for when thee opertunity arises.  It's full frontal so I won't put it up in here.  )

*grabby hands*

Ahem.

I've gotta skip off to work, but will hopefully have a finished character tonight. Once, just once, I'd like my brain to just let me make a damn character on the first go.  :-\

Muse

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Carly on December 08, 2016, 12:37:22 AM
if you get the second feat doesnt that mean that you dont get plus 1 for all your stats right ?

I asked exactly that in earlier page and TheBlazinDragon said that everyone gets in 1st level a bonus feat. So can play normal human with +1 to all stats and get bonus feat or variant which gets +1 to two stats, one bonus feat (from race), one skill profiency and then a another bonus feat from standard GM bonus. So variant humans get 2 bonus feats in 1st level.

Muse

TheBlazinDragon

Here's an update. We are currently waiting on one more profile before we start both sessions. As an added note though, there will be no group that is more extreme then the other since it seems everyone is ok with the stronger kinks ect. So I'm making them the same difficulty. There will be two different story lines though that have the possibility to cross over.

Silk

Carly

I hope silk gets included, i love her name and her avatar and her character is cool.

TheBlazinDragon: If I am a human, and choose to add one to all my stats (due to being human). Do I get two feats in total or just one ?

Currently I have written my character up to have one feat.

Relikai

Quote from: Carly on December 08, 2016, 09:33:13 PM
I hope silk gets included, i love her name and her avatar and her character is cool.

TheBlazinDragon: If I am a human, and choose to add one to all my stats (due to being human). Do I get two feats in total or just one ?

For Humans and the DM's Ruling, choose one set out of two -

Set 1 - Normal Human

+1 to All Attributes, Start with 1 Feat.

Set 2 - Variant Human

+1 to Two Attributes, Start with 2 Feats, Start with an additional Skill Proficiency.

Hope that helps!

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Carly on December 08, 2016, 09:33:13 PM

That is the normal human, normally doesn't get a fear however I'm giving everyone a feat to start with.

If you'd chosen the human variant, you'd only get +1 to 2 stats and a feat. And something to do with skills  (the exact thing escapes me atm). This would give you 2 feats with my everyone gets +1 feats.

So yes, your character is fine Carly

Carly

Zaer Darkwail

The skill profiency is basically able to choose one skill (any skill) to have profiency in. Example if you play tiefling blood hunter you select 2 skills from class skills to have profiency in, then get 2 skills from background (usually anyways). With human blood hunter you choose 2 skills from class, 2 skills from background and then pick 1 skill because of human variant (so have 5 skills which have profiency in).

Muse

Quote from: Relikai on December 08, 2016, 09:38:28 PM
For Humans and the DM's Ruling, choose one set out of two -

Set 2 - Variant Human

+1 to Two Attributes, Start with 1 Feat, Start with an additional Skill Proficiency.

Relikai, that should read: 
+1 to 2 Attributes, Start with 2 feats, start with an additional skill proficiency. 

Muse

And I jumped in before I saw that ti had allready been corrected.  Gomen, ne?

Chulanowa

The long wait is over!

Name: Ellywick "Fnicket" Rombdoozle
Race: Rock Gnome
Class: Wizard
Background: Charlatan
Deity: Tymora
Character Sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1030333
Other Images

Strength 10
Save: +0
Athletics:+0
Dexterity 14
Save: +2
Acrobatics: +2
Sleight of Hand: +4
Stealth: +2
Constitution 14

Intelligence 17
Save: +5
Arcana: +5
History: +3
Investigation: +3
Nature: +3
Religion: +3
Wisdom 11
Animal Handling: +0
Insight: +2
Medicine: +0
Perception: +0
Survival: +0
Charisma 14
Deception: +4
Intimidation: +2
Performance: +2
Persuasion: +2

Background

Personality
I have a joke for every occasion, especially occasions where humor is inappropriate.
Ellywick can find the humor in any situation, even if it must be perverse, dark humor. Half of this is just the way she is, she likes to laugh and abhors solemnity and despair. Another part is that it's "putting on a face" - a laugh and a good show are fine ways of disguising how you really feel about something. Never let the dragon see you sweat.

Flattery is my preferred trick for getting what I want.
"You sir, yes you there! You look like just the sort of man who might be able to finally take home the prize. A sharp eye and a fine wit about you I can tell. Come right up, and try to win the pot. of course there's an entrance fee, but without a doubt, you're the one to best me at my own game, I see it all about you, step on up!"

Ideals
• I am a free spirit; no one tells me what to do.
Ellywick doesn't respond well to commands or argument from tradition. Hell, it's why she's in the business of "Adventuring Salesperson and Purveyor of Arcane arts" in the first place! To get away from the stifling burden of a home village that has "certain expectations," and a "proper way to do things," and "Ellywick stop scaring the burgomaster I don't care what his face looks like it's not funny stop laughing." Pfeh.

Bonds
• I fleeced the wrong person and must work to ensure that this individual never crosses paths with me or the people I care about.
So... yeah. There was this time that Ellywick decided to play her hand at being a double agent, infiltrating two rival thieves' guilds at the same time, trying to play them off one another for her profit. It all fell apart when Lord Ancharus of the Green Tigers suddenly grew a dagger from his throat and the Green Tigers became part of the South Street Circle. Ellywick grabbed what she could from the South Streets and fled, but last she heard, she'd been found out. Twice now she's narrowly escaped "collectors" sent by the Circle; apparently Admiral Florin really wants her little ass on a silver platter. Don't know why, it's not like that magical amulet she stole was actually worth all that much, as far as magical amulets go...

Flaw
•  I can't resist swindling persons more powerful than myself.
Lord Ancharus? Admiral FLorin? So many others besides? It's part of a pattern. Sure Ellywick enjoys money. She loves luxury and companionship and frankly, the arcane i a money-hungry area of study, everyone's clutching those spells like misers. But that's not the point. If she wanted, she could snap her fingers and gems and hold would rain from the sky (well, she's pretty sure she could do this.) But that's... cheating. Sounds like an odd thing given that she's a cheat, but she sees herself as a gamester, it's about the challenge and strategy, mind versus mind, personality versus wit. She'd rather charm an impoverished duke out of his dinner fork than fleece some hermit sitting on a chest of gold out in the woods, because the Duke is riskier, and thus more of a challenge. Besides, charmign someone with silk sheets always has a side benefit...
Features and Traits

Race:
• Darkvision 60'
Gnome Cunning (Advantage on INT, WIS, CHA saving throws vs. magic)
Artificer's Lore (Double prof when using history checks for magic items, alchemical objects, technological devices)
Tinker (Make shit, yo.)

Background:
False Identity (You have created a second identity that includes documentation, established acquaintances, and disguises that allow you to assume that persona. Additionally, you can forge documents including official papers and personal letters, as long as you have seen an example of the kind of document or the handwriting you are trying to copy.)

Class:
Spellcasting
Arcane Recovery

Other:
Feat - Actor
(• Increase your Charisma Score by 1, to a maximum of 20
• You have advantage on Charisma (Deception) and Charisma (Performance) checks when trying to pass yourself off as a different person.
• You can mimic the speech of another person or the sounds made by other creatures, You must have heard the person speaking, or heard the creature make the sound, for at least one minute. A successful Wisdom (Insight) check contested by your Charisma (Deception) check allows a listener to determine that the effect is faked.)

Hopefully the details under "background" will work in place of a full-on narrative backstory. Basic gist is that she's a magical con artist, using spells, wit, and personality to get where she wants to end up. Chaotic Neutral, a little on the selfish side, but not really a bad person. I plan to multiclass into rogue (arcane trickster) a bit when we get some levels.

TheBlazinDragon

And that's the final profile. So with that, time to announce the group splits.

~drum roll~
Group one will consist of;
-Arah, the human female sorcerer
-Minxi, the gnome female bard
-Hope, the teifling female rouge
-Cayden, the human male Blood-Hunter.

Group 2 will be!;
-Jill, the Halfling female sorcerer
-Ellywick, the gnome female wizard
-Rina, the human female druid
-Julius, the human male fighter.

I tried to balance the parties as much as possible even though the male to female ratio is 1:3. Oh well, maybe a love triangle will form or something XD.

Zaer Darkwail

Group 1 with lots skill monkeys and part time healers from bard (if pick spells) or sorceress (if sacrifice spell slots and sorcery points), but no frontal tank (so will be interesting). Second group appears bit more balanced but lacking in roguish type (two arcanists). I myself would had swapped Minxi and Ellywick (both gnomes and female but bard is more roguish than plain wizard in skill department, even if said wizard is charlatan).

Not that I am against the setup, just mentioning how I would had mixed the groups :). So OOC thread and IC threads up today?

Chulanowa

I could go for that swap. Good either way though. 'Sides, you don't need a "front line" when you can feed things to an insatiable Gork (thanks Gork)

Zaer Darkwail

Indeed, also Carly wants Silk to her party probably based on earlier interest post :). As said happy with the setup but told how I would had mixed it.

TheBlazinDragon

I split up the bard and druid so that there would be a possibility for healing on both sides. I split Cayden and Julius so that each group had someone with 12hp, and there was no way to not have an odd powering with the amount of casters we have compared to martial characters. That being said, if there are changes you want to make then I'm happy to switch things around.also Carly and Silk are together in a group (Minxi and Arah).

As for OOC and IC threads, I'll make the OOC tonight for sure however the IC I'll try but no promises... not having a computer to actually save to sucks. Also if I don't get it out tonight it'll have to be tomorrow night as I'm swamped with stuff all day. I'll get it out tomorrow for sure, it just might be late :/

Zaer Darkwail

Actually Cayden is 11 HP (I swapped stats bit on hearing we get free feat in first level anyways and I made some longer term calculations). He will get soon as possible +1 to his Con so he gets more HP at 4th level. However keep mind that in overall blood hunter looses his level amount from his max HP as he uses one his class features since level 1.

TheBlazinDragon

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 09, 2016, 10:33:32 PM
Actually Cayden is 11 HP (I swapped stats bit on hearing we get free feat in first level anyways and I made some longer term calculations). He will get soon as possible +1 to his Con so he gets more HP at 4th level. However keep mind that in overall blood hunter looses his level amount from his max HP as he uses one his class features since level 1.

Fair enough, however there are only 3 martial classes and 5 arcane as it stands. It is what it is, and have no issues shifting the groups around since it won't effect the beginning  (sides who sees who when and where)

Kathyan

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 09, 2016, 07:59:52 PM
Group 1 with lots skill monkeys and part time healers from bard (if pick spells) or sorceress (if sacrifice spell slots and sorcery points), but no frontal tank (so will be interesting). Second group appears bit more balanced but lacking in roguish type (two arcanists). I myself would had swapped Minxi and Ellywick (both gnomes and female but bard is more roguish than plain wizard in skill department, even if said wizard is charlatan).

Not that I am against the setup, just mentioning how I would had mixed the groups :). So OOC thread and IC threads up today?

Actually Jill is very roguish with an Urchin background

Carly

TheBlazinDragon